Chapter 2 : Part I

Let The Love Lead The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#Kim apartment, New York

“There is my room. That second room, I have made it as my workspace and mini library. Opposite my room, that room is still available. There is a few rules that you need to follow. DON’T ever enter to my room, DON’T let or invite anyone to come here, DON’T let anyone get into this house, DON’T go out from this house and need to ask my permission first for this 4 rules. I don’t care if it is my parent who come here, still you need to ask my permission before can let them in.” Kim sternly speak and her eyes focusing to Pie. Kim is so serious make Pie just look down to the floor, unable to look back to Kim's eyes and just nodded her head showing she's understand with Kim's words. Kim stand up and walked away to her room but suddenly she stopped and turned around her body. “One more thing, I really don’t like people to get busy with my business.” Then she continue to her room.

“Pie, please don’t offense with Kim’s words and her behavior. I take care of her since baby, I know her very well” Aunt In try to persuade Pie when she noticed that there is sad expression at Pie’s face.

“I don’t know that Mr. Burnaphan’s plan is to make me stay with Kim, when he said he will handle this matter. Aunt In, I don’t want live here. I don’t care if Mike refused to take responsible on me. But my mom who really want Mike to marry me. It’s not like I didn’t care what had happened to me, but I believe this is God’s plan and the good thing is waiting for me in the future. I know I am just a burden to Kim.” Pie utter what she feels with teary eyes. She is trembling but still try to calm herself down.

“Be strong, girl. This is not your fault and I know this is not what you want. But like I said earlier, I know Kim very well. She always like that every time she must deal with Mike’s mess. Besides, all this while she lived alone here and maybe this also have made Kim a cold person.” 

 #During dinner time, at the dining table

It’s just Kim and Aunt In at the kitchen. Kim sit at the dining table, waiting for Aunt In to serve the food.

“Where’s Pie? Is she didn’t want to have her dinner?”

“She is sleeping, Kim. I already wake her up but she said that she skip her di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter