CHAPTER 4 : Part I

Let The Love Lead The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ask your heart and follow what your heart say, Kim.”

 

Kim still can hear clearly every Mario’s words. Seems like those just uttered to her just now.  Kim really confused. Is the feeling that she feel now is absolutely pure and honest, come from the deep of her heart to Pie. Kim never felt this way before for anyone. Even not for Tavee. She never expected this feeling will be appeared in her heart. Starting from when this feeling exists in her heart, she also not sure. But what she absolutely sure, that feeling will deeper and deeper every day and Kim slowly felt that she need that petite girl by her side. 

 

"You don’t eat your food but just keep stare on it. Is there something that bothering you, Kim? Or is it now the taste of my cook isn’t taste anymore?"

 

The words from Aunt Inn make Kim’s flying-to-no-where mind back to reality.   

 

"Aunt Inn, don’t say like that. You always know that I am your number one fan of your cooking!  Nothings big that bothering me. It’s just some office stuff.”

 

She lied to that woman. 

 

"Did Pie tell you at what time she will be back? This morning Fern told me that she need to meet one of our clients and will be back after that. But I guess none of them is here now. "

 

Kim asking as she starts to worry that 2 girls is still didn’t come home. At the same time, she also wants to change the topic of conversation with Aunt Inn. She didn’t want to spell out what actually she been thinking of just now. She is not ready yet to tell anybody about her feeling to Pie, except Mario.

 

"Oh, this evening Fern had called me and inform that they will be a bit late tonight. I didn’t ask in detail where they want to go because I assume that she already inform you about that.”

 

“No she didn’t. Fern only call to tell me that she wants to bring Pie along with today. I know that Fern went out to meet our customer. I thought after the meeting she will send Pie back. Or maybe they having dinner first them straight back to home.

 

“Maybe they went to shopping mall, Kim. You know ladies. Where else they will go to?”

 

 Kim nodded her head, sign that she agreed with Aunt Inn.

 

“I have noticed that recently Fern being close to Pie, right Kim? I always see Fern bring Pie out. Although she is only to have meeting or discussion with client, but she like to bring Pie along. I feel happy for that. At least Pie have opportunity to meet a new friend and have a chance to meet other people.”

 

“Yup. I know Fern very well, Aunt Inn. She is one of my best friend and one of the person whom I can put my trust. That is why I am allowing her to bring Pie. Besides, I am too busy with my new project. Guess I really have no time to bring Pie out.”

 

Kim said while scratching her back head. Suddenly she feels guilty to Pie. Yes, recently she been too busy with her job. Their company now has a big project, which she has estimate that will bring much more profit to their company. Too many paper works that she need to look, too many meeting that she need to attend and to many decision that she have to make. All this required her to pay more attention on focus.

 

“Kim..”

 

Immediately Kim look at Aunt Inn when she heard that old woman called her name. She seem like to speak about something, but there is no words that come out from that woman’s mouth. 

 

After a long pause from Aunt Inn, Kim decided to ask.

 

“Anything that you want to request, Aunt In?”

 

“About Pie pregnancy. If I am not mistaken, Pie pregnancy now nearest to three months. I think we should start to bring her for monthly check up. She need to go to hospital to check on her baby to make sure that everything is okay.”

 

Kim remain silent. She almost forgot about that. The main reason why Pie came here and stay with her. A baby that now grows in that petite girl womb. A baby that now grows inside her because of Mike, because of lust of that man.

 

“Kim. All of us know that this pregnancy is something that Pie doesn’t want at this time. And we know that she didn’t plan and want all of this happened. What happen, already happened. That baby inside her womb is innocent. I am sure that baby also didn’t want to be born in this way, if he or she is given a choice. We should not punish that baby, Kim. As an adult, a mature people this is our responsible to make sure that baby is okay. We should take care both the baby and the mommy, Kim.”

 

Aunt Inn try to persuade Kim when she see no action from Kim after she talked about bringing Pie to hospital. Then she continue to speak.

 

“I know that the anger is still there, in your heart. But Kim, I also know that you are far away different from Mike. You are better than him. Don’t let the anger continues to envelop in your heart, Kim. Pity on Pie, have a bit mercy to that baby.”

 

“You are right, Aunt Inn. Both of them is innocent. Both of them also didn’t want this to happen, especially Pie. Mike is the one whom I should mad if I want to. But Aunt Inn, I think there is no point if we want to mad at him or keep this grudge forever. Yes this anger is still there in my heart. But I am trying to vanish that little by little, Aunt Inn. I don’t want to keep this feeling forever.  Later I will call Dan and ask him to find the best doctor and make an appointment. We have to make sure the baby and the mommy is okay. Aunt Inn, I promise you as long as Pie is here stay with me I will make sure that everything is okay for her. I promise to take care of her and the baby that will be born.”

 

“Thank you, Kim. I know that we can rely on you.”

With teary eyes, Aunt Inn said and her hand reaching Kim hand. She hold Kim’s hand for a while. Kim smiling back to Aun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter