Chapter 3 : Part III

Let The Love Lead The Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#At the town

Kim parked her car in front of a row of shops. Just by look from the outside, everyone will know all of this shops sell luxury things or dress. Their customer must be from high class type of people. Kim now standing beside the door at Pie’s side. She looked thru the window, obviously Pie is drowning in her own mind until the petite girl didn’t realized she is standing next to her. Kim opened the door and touched Pie shoulder.

“Here we are. Come on.” Kim smile and give her hand to Pie. Pie tried not to express what she had felt, quickly hold on Kim’s hand. She get out from the car. Kim closed the door and started walking toward one of the shops. She still holding Pie’s hand. This is the second time they go out together. And Pie had noticed that Kim like to hold her hand when they were out, alone. They entered into one of the boutique.

“Holla! Look who’s here? Dude, long time not see? How are you? What problem that you have until you make your way here?” Zee, the owner of the boutique shoot Kim with those questions. “Easy, friend. One question at a time.” Response Kim and she hugged that boutique owner. Zee noticed that there is a girl who come with Kim. That girl is standing behind Kim, seems like she try to hide herself. “Excuse me, Kim. Can you move a bit?” Zee push Kim a bit. “Hello my beautiful princess. I am Zee. This is my boutique. And that brat? She is my cousin. So, how can I help you? Just tell anything and I will do it for you.” Zee said as she take Pie’s hand and kiss it. She bowed to Pie as the sign of her respect, humble and she is willing to do anything to Pie. Kim make a disgust face when Zee looked at her. Zee giggle. “Hi, I am Pie. Actually..” before Pie could continue to speak.

“Princess yourself, dude! Please, your charm is not working here! Come here.” Kim abruptly pulled Zee’s hand. She dragged her a few steps away from Pie. “Easy, dude. Why are you act like that? Okay, so tell me what the matter it is.”

“I have an event this afternoon and a dinner at the night. You know right, my company every year doing a charity event. I have invited Pie to joint me. But she told me she didn’t have suitable dress for the dinner. Who she is? Where she come from? I will tell you later.  Now, can you help me on this? I don’t care how much that I need to pay, but all I know she must look beautiful tonight.” Kim with serious face, talked to Zee. She seems like can read what is in Zee’s mind about Pie. Zee nodded her head. She waved her hand to Pie, as a signal that she want Pie to come and follow her. Then both of them went to the room at the back of the boutique. Kim is waiting for them outside. After 5 minutes, both of them out. Zee is holding a black night dress. Zee passed it to Pie.

“This dress will suit with you, princess. You have a bright skin color, so black really match with you. Here is the fitting room. Try this, okay?” Being in fashion industry for many years make Zee gained a lot of experience. To the truth is, Zee is one of the fashion expert and many fashion designer out there come here to get her advice. Sometimes, Zee was invited either as a VIP or jury for fashion show. Zee show the fitting room to Pie. She pulled away the curtain and let Pie enter in it. Zee then approached Kim, who is still standing near the counter while playing with her phone.

“Dude, I go to next boutique for a while. Looking for suitable accessories that Pie can wear. Mine, not really match with Pie.” Zee pat Kim’s shoulder and begin to walk out from the door. Kim still playing with her phone when suddenly she heard Pie voice, calling Zee's name. Kim put her phone in her pocket and walked to Pie.

"Zee is not here. She went out for a while. Is there anything happen, Pie?" Kim wonder why Pie is looking for Zee. Without hesitate, Kim flicked a bit the curtain to see Pie. Kim glued. Her eyes looked toward Pie. She was captivated by that women's beauty. Pie blushed when she knew that Kim was stared at her like that.

"I can’t zip this dress." Pie turned around, showing her back to Kim. Kim gulped. She can feel her heart started to beat faster than usual. Her forehead sweat. Kim can see clearly Pie's because the gown is ped.

"Kim, can you?" Pie ask again as she see through the mirror that Kim still not make any move. Kim quickly walk in. She stand behind Pie. Pie tied up her hair, easy for Kim to zip the gown. Kim moved a bit closer to Pie. Her left hand pull a bit the gown while her right hand started to zipped. Her hand shaking. Sometimes her hand accidentally touched Pi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter