Demon

Angel Onew

 After work Taemin and Kuyngsoo walked to the parking garage where Kuyngsoo had his car. "Keep going Taemin I'll only be a minute"Kuyngsoo said turning around and running back to the building where they worked. Taemin watched Kuyngsoo walk away before shrugging and heading to the parking garage. Taemin was tackled back and to the ground suddenly. "Oh good"Onew said relieved. "You should look where your going cutie"The man on top of Taemin said before getting up. "what?"Taemin said looking up at the man but only seeing a shadow in front of the bright sun. "you almost got hit by that car"the man said helping Taemin up. The man was handsome and tall. 'wow that's a nice smile' "no Taemin can't you see what he really is?" 'kind' "a demon" 'demon's don't rescue people if they did exist' "Sehun Oh and you are?"the man said pulling Taemin close to him with an arm around Taemin's waist looking into Taemin's eyes. Taemin turned his head and blushed. "Taemin Lee"Taemin said. Sehun put his finger on Taemin's chin tilting his head up and toward him. "You will give me your number and let me take you out to dinner as a thank you for saving you"Sehun said as his eyes glowed red. Onew was punching and kicking at Sehun "Don't touch my Taemin you filthy demon!"Onew shouted before slapping at Sehun one last time. Onew could not physically affect the world around him not without revealing himself which was against the rules for all angels. Sehun smiled at Onew."Yes of course"Taemin said trading phones with Sehun. "Good boy now have a sleepless night thinking about how much you look forward to your dinner with me"Sehun whispered into Taemin's ear hugging him and letting him go walking away and waving at Taemin. "Be careful cutie"Sehun said walking backwards. "Snake!"Onew shouted. Suddenly a black smoky figure pinned Onew to the Crossing light."Hey"Onew said as a glowing light grew over his body and pushed the black smoky figure off. "wow dad was right angel's are really beautiful. I just want to corrupt you"The smoke figure said holding Onew's chin. "You stay away from me and my Taemin you demon"Onew said shoving the smoke figure away. "I already had a good whiff of that humans soul.I'm going to have a nice meal angel. Most humans don't last that long after I get to them" The demon said floating over Onew. Onew chanted the banishing spell for demons. "Ha ha fine I'll go but I'm not done"the demon said flying into Sehun's body walking into the building where Taemin worked. "Jonghyun!"Onew shouted flying quickly to Taemin who was at the elevator in the parking garage. "good your fine for now"Onew said brushing Taemin's hair. Taemin shivered feeling a cold wave wash over him. "Jonghyun!"