Dark day

Angel Onew

Taemin went to work and it was a very normal day. The only difference was his mind was very quiet not that anyone noticed as Taemin smiled and chatted with everyone in a happy manner seeming completely fine. The end of the day finally came and Taemin's phone rang. "Hello"Taemin said sitting on the bench at the bus stop. "Golden Tiger on 32nd Street in an hour"Sehun said before hanging up. "what's wrong?"Onew asked. "um okay I guess"Taemin said getting on the bus. Taemin arrived at the Golden Tiger a casino with a resurant. "Your late"Sehun said hugging Taemin. "Sorry"Taemin said. "Taemin leave this place at once"Onew said touching Taemin's head. 'why?' "he is a demon he means to eat your soul and kill you" 'fine'. Taemin put his phone to his ear "yeah Oh no I'll be there as soon as I can!"Taemin shouted into his phone before putting it back in his pocket. "My mom fainted at the store near my home and is being taken to a hospital. I have to go to her right now"Taemin said backing away from Sehun. Sehun's eyes turned red as he followed Taemin "Your mom is fine Taemin. You on the other hand are running out of time"Sehun said. Taemin ran out of the Golden Tiger as Sehun followed him slowly. Taemin ran into a parking garage and hid behind a large truck. "come on Taemin I thought you liked me"Sehun said at the entrance to the parking garage. Taemin held his breath trying to be very quiet. Sehun appeared next to Taemin smiling and waving at him. Taemin ran up the stairs to the next level a puff of black smoke appeared in front of Taemin before it turned into Sehun. Taemin fell back from the shock. Sehun approached Taemin with red eyes. Sehun raised his hand that turned into a sharp claw as he swung it down at Taemins chest. The claw came down and sliced through Onew's chest and stomach. A bright light spilled out of Onew's cuts burning the Demon. Sehun fell to the ground screaming as the skin on his face and arms bubbled and sizzled. "Onew are you okay?"Taemin asked sitting up and putting Onew's head in his lap. "I love you Taemin"Onew said before closing his eyes and going limp on the ground. "Onew Onew wake up Onew!"Taemin said shaking him. A large man with golden armor and wings stabbed Sehun in the gut with a sword made of light. Sehun's skin glowed before he was gone. "Please help him"Taemin said crying and looking up at the angel in armor. The angel picked up Onew off the ground and disappeared. 

"I knew Jonghyun would do this. I don't want to lose my position. I want to stay with you"Minho said pouting at Changmin. "You know I have been in a situation like this before Minho"Changmin said taking Minho's hand. "yeah what happened?" Minho said putting his cheek on Changmins hand. "I was watching over this Angel named Taemin who was watching over his first human named Jinki Lee. The angel fell in love with the human. The Angel reveled himself to Jinki to save him from a wild horse that charged at him. Jinki and the angel spent three nights together before heaven found out about Taemin breaking the rules. I wanted them to have as much time as I could give them"Changmin kissed Minho before sitting on his desk. "Changmin I'm surprised you made it this far"Minho said with big eyes. "Taemin got more of the punishment than me"Changmin said looking troubled. "What happened to him?"Minho asked."He was tortured by the arch angels before they wiped his memory and the humans. They then turned Taemin into a human and put him as far away from Jinki as they could"Changmin said rubbing the skin on Minho's hand. "What happened to you?"Minho said pulling Changmin in his lap. "I got demoted to watch over raccoons for a few centuries"Changmin said smiling. "How did the raccoons do?" Minho said before kissing Changmin.