Demotion

Angel Onew

"Jonghyun why haven't you reported to me yet?"Minho said irritated."I just didn't want to"Jonghyun said stretching out on the cloud he was laying on."well I'm here now so lets hear your report"Minho said sitting next to Jonghyun. "well Onew and the human both seem happy and healthy to me.Nothing to report really"Jonghyun said"Fine I'm sick of your attitude Jonghyun it's like you want to be demoted"Minho said flying away in a huff. "Do you Jonghyun?"Changmin asked laying in a cloud next to him. "Do I what?"Jonghyun said closing his eyes."are you trying to get demoted? Cause if you do it will bring Minho that much closer to his demotion."Changmin said rolling to his side facing Jonghyun.Jonghyun rolled over facing Changmin"I'm not trying to but I wouldn't mind a demotion"Jonghyun said."That's why you traded Sunny Leetuk for Onew because rumor has it Onew gets too attached to his creatures."Changmin said."Oh really I didn't know.Good thing I told Onew everything he must not do before he started the mission. I might have forgot something but I don't know what it could be?"Jonghyun said rubbing his chin. "Like rule 35 don't fall in love with a human Or rule 87 don't enter a humans dream.And of course you told him not to let the human see him after the humans 5th birthday"Changmin said closing his eyes. "I'm pretty sure I covered all that with Onew.Even if I didn't I'm sure he will do just fine I mean he has watched over 200 creatures so far"Jonghyun said closing his eyes. "this is his first human is it not"Changmin said getting no answer from Jonghyun as he slept on the cloud. 

Jonghyun liked watching over humans.Of coarse the first few humans committed suicide and he was sent to be tortured by Arch angels.Not a fun time there but so worth it for all those feelings and experiences humans had. Jonghyun was bored looking after Angles .Angels showed no feelings just followed the rules went through the actions they were ordered to do.They had little choice in anything they did. Most never got promoted to watch over humans. Jonghyun's last human was a funny looking Italian boy who grew up to be the pope dying of old age in a bed surrounded by priests. Such a boring life that was compared to the musicians who killed themselves Jonghyun had in the begging. But because the man did so well in life Jonghyun was promoted to watch over Angels who watched over humans. Jonghyun would always leave out rules he told to every angel he had to watch over.To Jonghyun's disappointment the angels would finish the assignment with no problems. Jonghyun was hopeful when he heard about Onew and even more so when Onew cried over his last assignments death for an hour while Jonghyun sat him down to tell him the rules.