Mine

Angel Onew

Taemin's friends spent the night in his living room telling stories of childhood and failed relationships. When morining came Taemin was the first one up so he started to make french toast one of the few things he knew how to make. Just as Taemin placed the first piece of bread on the skillet he heard a knock at his door. Jongin walked into the kitchen and started to make coffee in Taemin's machine. "watch this will you"Taemin said leaving the kitchen before Jongin could answer as he headed to the door. "Taemin"Onew said in a scratchy voice like he had been yelling. "Onew!"Taemin yelled waking Luhan and Kuyngsoo up as he jumped at Onew hugging him tight. Onew hissed. "Your hurt?"Taemin said looking at Onews body for any sign of injury. "Just a little bruising from the fall"Onew said smiling at Taemin. Taemin pulled him inside and shut the door. "Are you hungry?"Taemin asked unsure what to say. Onew smiled at Taemin shaking his head no as his stomach growled loudly. They laughed and Taemin held Onew's hand walking into the kitchen and sitting at the table. "hey"Jongin siad pointing at the skillet. "I got it beautiful"Kuyngsoo said taking the spatula form Jongin who smiled and hugged Kuyngsoo lightly before sitting next to Onew and staring at him. "Hello"Luhan said sitting next to Taemin and smiling at Onew."Mine"Taemin said causing everyone else in the kitchen to laugh. 

Key was always watchful of Jonghyun as he watched over human's when he wasn't making love to Key. Minho was happier and less stressed watching over less Angels giving him more time to be with his Changmin. Kuyngsoo and Jongin moved in together as friends but soon became more as Jongin love how much Kuyngsoo took care of him. Luhan and Mr. Chio began to date secretly only Taemin and Onew knew about it. Taemin and Onew lived as happily ever after as they could be with Onew having to learn so much about being human he thought he knew. Everything felt different being human it was like being truly free like falling from heaven to arrive at the door to the man you love the most.