Changes

Angel Onew

"Can't you do anything Woohyun!"Jonghyun yelled at the top healer in the room where Onew was brought. "we only had one case like this before Jonghyun and I am sorry to say that angel never made it"Woohyun said closing the biggest cut on Onew's chest. "What happened to them?"Jonghyun asked holding Onew's hand. "there was an angel named D.O. who got sliced in half by a demon to save the human he was watching over. We had to send him to the ancient angels and then he was never seen again"Woohyun said closing the last cut on Onew's stomach. "we will give it a day and see if closing the wounds helped any"Woohyun said patting Jonghyun on the back leaving the room. "Please be okay Onew I have heard scary stories about those ancient angels"Jonghyun said squeezing Onew's hand. 

"Minho please come with me"An angel in silver armor said before turning and walking up the stairs to the higher level offices. "He will see you in here"The angel in silver armor said opening the door and walking away. Minho entered the office closing the door and sitting in front of the desk. suddenly an angel with black wings turned in the chair behind the desk. "Hello Minho my name is GD I will be informing you of your punishment"GD said with a very serious face. Minho nodded. GD picked up a piece of paper on his desk."So not too bad you are to stay at your station but will only watch over a new angel named Kris" GD said then looked up at Minho. "Could you bring..."Gd looked at the paper in front of him"Jonghyun up to me please"Gd said before looking up."um Yes sir"Minho said getting up and leaving the office. Minho was so glad he was going to stay with his Changmin who had received his punishment already and was back to doing the same job as before. 

"Kuyngsoo please"Taemin said into his phone with a raspy voice. "on my way Golden tiger right?"Kuyngsoo said. "Yeah"Taemin said hanging up and resting his head on the table he was sitting at. Taemin wasn't even sure how he got here. 'I remember watching the angel disappearing with Onew but that's it'. Two hours later Taemin was in Kuyngsoo's car on his way home. "so what happened?"Kuyngsoo asked as he stopped at a red light. "You wouldn't believe me"Taemin said closing his eyes. "Try me"Kuyngsoo said putting his hand on Taemin's shoulder. Taemin told the story from the first dream on his 20th birthday to the moment after the arch angel took Onew away. Kuyngsoo smiled "Onew will be fine Taemin I know it". "You believe me?"Taemin said looking surprised at Kuyngsoo. "Yes and trust me it will all be fine"Kuyngsoo said pulling into Taemin's garage. "Thank you Kuyngsoo"Taemin said getting out and waving at Kuyngsoo as he drove away. Taemin laid on the couch crying himself to sleep.