Hungry

Angel Onew

Onew vowed to never enter Taemin's dreams again. Taemin continued to dream of the beautiful man Onew every now and then. Onew would close his eyes and ears on nights Taemin talked in his sleep. "Just one date Taemin I swear he is a really nice guy"Jongin said shaking Taemin in his chair. "Okay okay give me his number"Taemin said rolling his eyes. "His name is Kris and you will thank me he is hot with a capital H"Jongin said typing the information into Taemin's phone. "If he is so hot why aren't you dating him"Taemin said taking his phone back. "Oh you know I have a crush on Xiumin"Jongin said peeking over his cubical at Xiumin laughing at Tiffany's imitation of Mr.Choi the boss of the department on the floor above them. Taemin smiled at Jongin. 

Taemin called Kris and invited him to the golden elephant a Thai restaurant near his home. "Hello Taemin. wow your cuter than Jongin said"Kris said sitting across from Taemin. "I ordered an appetizer while we decide what to get"Taemin said as a woman placed tangy chicken balls on the table. "so you like your job"Kris asked eating the food. "um it's boring but it pays the bills.How about you?"Taemin said. "Modeling is hard some days but fun some days"Kris said smiling. "How did you get into that?"Taemin said watching Kris his fingers."Just got approached by a man when I was 14 who wanted to make me a model"Kris said."what do your parents think of your work?"Taemin asked before taking a drink of water."Your not having any wine?It's good"Kris said before sipping his wine. "I'm staying away from alcohol for a while"Taemin said smiling.They both got silent and stared at each other."Ask what he wants to eat"Onew said touching Taemin.'not yet' Taemin reached for another meat ball bumping his hand against Kris's hand."sorry"Taemin said blushing and moving his hand away. Kris grabbed Taemin's hand."Let's order something"Kris said looking at his menu.Taemin blushed and looked down at his menu."how about the pork and pineapple kabobs?"Taemin said looking up at Kris.Kris squeezed Taemins hand "no I can't eat pork"Kris said looking at the menu."oh this sound good shrimp and papaya salad.what do you think"Kris said smiling at Taemin.'I guess I should go along with it so we can have something' "but your hungry Taemin and I know you were craving some grilled meat" 'yeah but he is on a diet and I can eat anything' "just eat something after" 'yeah cause so far not a take home kind of date.He is cute but I just don't know'."well?"Kris said. "sounds fine lets order that"Taemin said nodding his head.Taemin took back his hand and waved the nearest waiter over.After dinner they were supposed to go to a play but Taemin asked to go home since he was so tired. Kris was clearly disappointed but walked Taemin to his door smiling.Kris got a pat on his shoulder from Taemin who said his goodbye.