The Ancient Angel

Angel Onew

Jonghyun was pulled to GD's office by a very annoyed Minho. "so gald I don't have to deal with you anymore"Minho said shoving Jonghyun through the door once he got it open. "what?"Jonghyun asked turning around to Minho as he shut the door in his face. "please sit down Jonghyun"GD said behind jonghyun. Jonghyun seemed to deflate as he fell into the chair in front of GD. "so I see this is not your first time ending up on trial"GD said raising an eyebrow at Jonghyun. "Yes and?"Jonghyun said rolling his eyes. "Well that makes this your third strike so the judge has decided to keep you under a very strict angel named..."GD said looking down at his paper. "Oh an ancient angel named Key. I don't envy you Jonghyun. You are to report to Key as soon as you leave here but..." GD looked down at Jonghyun's dirty clothes"I would recommend cleaning up" Jonghyun looked down at his clothes covered in cloud soot. "can't I see how Onew is first"Jonghyun asked. "sorry no your punishment starts right away. That is all please go quickly you don't want to keep Key waiting trust me"GD said looking a little scared. Jonghyun growled and got up in a huff slamming the door on his way out. 

Ring ring ring "hello Taemin Taemin TEAMINNNNN!! Get your bubble up now right now now. Ooohh come on come onnnn"Jongin siad on the other end of Taemin's phone as he stared at it before hanging up and going back to sleep. "There  you are what is wrong baby boy?"Luhan asked messing up Taemin's hair as he slowly sat up and squinted at Luhan. "how did you get in?"Taemin said scooting over so Luhan could sit on the coach next to him. "Your very predictable hidding the key under a stone frog"Luhand said sitting down and looking concerned at Taemin. "My boyfriend died in front of me"Taemin said feeling empty after all the crying he did. "well Kuyngsoo already told Xiumin you were so sick you couldn't call"Luhan said. "don't you have to work too for Mr. Chio?"Taemin asked. "I took half the day off since I got done early. So you had a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me or introduce him to all of us?"Luhan asked. "Well it was complicated I guess. So yeah I just need time Luhan and I should be okay"Taemin said standing up. "Oh I'm staying till tomarrow just in case"Luhan said shaking his head at Taemin. "fine"Taemin said walking to his bedroom and falling face first on the bed. Taemin woke up to Jongin's laughter and the smell of fried chicken. "mmm honey I'm home"Taemin said hugging Kuyngsoo's back. "go sit down baby boy"Kuyngsoo said laughing at Taemin. "Hands off"Jongin said lightly slapping Taemin's hand as he sat down next to Jongin. "so then what did he say?"Jongin said turning his attention back to Luhan. 

"Hello?"Jonghyun said softly as he entered a big room at the top of some wide stairs. There was no door just a barrier of light that felt like diving into water as Jonghyun walked through it. "Good just on time. We are going to get along just fine" a deep man's voice said causing pleasent chills to run up Jonghyuns back. "This could be fun" A tall man in a white suit said appearing before Jonghyun in a mist of clouds. Key ran a hand from Jonghyun's shoulder down his chest before putting his hand on Jonghyun's cheek. "So Jonghyun from now on you will be a good Angel am I clear" Key said with his face coming closer and closer to Jonghyun's face. Jonghyun was both and scared listening to Key. Key was gone as Jonghyun blinked. "May I go check on Onew now?"Jonghyun asked into the room filled with clouds. "He is right here though"Key said taking Jonghyun's hand and leading him to a stone bench with Onew laying down on it. "He looks different"Jonghyun said tilting his head at Onew."I had to turn him into a human both to save him and as his punishment for revealing himself to a human"Key said letting go of Jonghyun's hand to brush Onew's hair from his forhead. Jonghyun felt like he would fall to the ground as Key let him go. Jonghyun leaned on the bench and looked at Onew's back and notice his wings where gone. "Is that his only punishment?"Jonghyun said looking at Onew's chest as he breathed making Jonghyun feel better knowing he really wasn't dead. "I have to erase his and the human's memories"Key said sadly. "Maybe you don't have to I mean no one has to know"Jonghyun said looking at Key's face full of regret. "You know I am sick of this Jonghyun These two have been doing this for as long as I can remember. I think I will do something different this time. Just this once history doesn't have to keep repeating itself right?"Key said getting louder and louder. "you are so right Key"Jonghyun said grabbing Key's hand and feeling a light electricity run up his arm to his heart. Key smiled at Jonghyun as he chanted a spell as Onew fell like a feather to earth.