Trial

Angel Onew

Onew woke up in a white night gown on a dark gray floor. "Oh good your awake your trial starts in two minutes"Jonghyun said on the other side of a glass door to the glass room Onew was in. Onew sat up and looked at Jonghyun. "Is Taemin okay?"Onew asked frowning. "Oh the human yeah. Minho sent a request down the chain of command to have the arch angels banish that demon from earth. And Taemin did nothing wrong as far as we are concerned"Jonghyun said Opening the door and helping Onew up. "come on now"Jonghyun said walking down the hall made of gray stone. "where are we?it doesn't look like heaven"Onew asked walking quickly to keep up with Jonghyun. "No this is Limbo. That's where we hold our trials before being sent to our punishment"Jonghyun said laughing. "Do you think it will be bad? Oh no do they know about what I did with Taemin?"Onew asked beginning to panic. If revealing yourself to a human was bad he couldn't imagine what punishment they had for having with one would cost. "No just the four of us know about that"Jonghyun said opening a door leading to a room filled with angels. Jonghyun and Onew walked to the front of the room where a grey table and two grey chairs where in front of a black podium at the end of the room. 

"so now what?"Onew asked as Jonghyun took him back to Taemin who was still asleep. "Now we wait for the Judges decision on your punishment. Then mine ,Minho's and finally Changmin's punishment"Jonghyun said hanging his head. "I don't see why they have to punish you three as well"Onew said sitting on the bed. "I would hope you know you can't reveal yourself again"Jonghyun said putting his hand on Onew's arm. "yeah yeah I know"Onew said nodding his head. Jonghyun left Onew as the sun was shining threw the small opening in curtains. 
Taemin woke up feeling sore all over. "Onew!"Taemin called into the hall. Taemin slowly went to the bathroom.Taemin looked in the mirror seeing bruised and bite marks on his neck and chest. "Okay really real"Taemin said rubbing his neck. "Sorry Taemin got caught up in the moment"Onew said touching Taemin's shoulder. 'onew?' "yeah" 'where are you?' "standing next to you but you won't be able to see or feel me anymore" 'that . But why?' "That is just how this is supposed to be" Onew backed away from Taemin and began to cry "I'm sorry Taemin. I love you" Onew said as his throat felt like it was closing from trying to hold back his tears. Onew took a deep breath and began to cry freely. "Taemin"Onew whispered closing his eyes as tears came down his face. "Onew come back"Taemin said closing his eyes and balling his hands in fists. "come on"Taemin said turning on the shower and walking in. It had been such a strange night Taemin was looking forward to work. Onew stopped crying and decided to enjoy what little time he may get with Taemin before the judge made his decision.