Life ain't easy

Angel Onew

Onew watched Taemin slowly grow up.Taemin turned five two days ago and Onew realized something had changed between him and Taemin."Jonghyun why can't he see me?"Jinki asked the air.Jonghyun appeared in front of Onew."We must guide them in life but not interfere. That is the reason they can't see us.You can still talk to him and he will hear you."Jonghyun said before disappearing again"Taemin can you hear me?"Onew said  sitting next to Taemin as he colored a picture of a tiger purple."I'll give you candy if you give me that purple crayon Taemin"Onew said getting no response from Taemin. Taemin got up and went to the kitchen where his mother had left a pan of cookies on a hot pan on the table."no Taemin you'll hurt yourself. Look over there Taemin use that"Onew said spotting a spatula on the counter.Teamin smiled and picked up the spatula picking up a cookie and putting it in his shirt holding the cookie ."I still can't tell if you can hear me"Onew said.

It was a week before Taemin's 14th birthday and Onew was beginning to worry Taemin wasn't going to make it. Jonghyun had taught Onew how to connect his mind with Taemin's so he could hear Onew. It was different then anything he had done before. The other creatures Onew watched over would say what was on their mind but Taemin said very little but thought so much. Lately Taemin was saying he was fine and happy to everyone he talked to but thinking how unhappy he was from the constant bulling at school and parents that just didn't seem to want to listen.Teamin was thinking about killing himself now as he laid in bed finishing his math homework."Taemin please don't"Onew said touching Taemin's head so he could hear. Onew sounded like another version of himself in his head so Taemin always thought Onew was just his subconscious. 'But it's so hard.The world doesn't need me.I don't think I can do this anymore' Taemin thought."See right there "anymore" like you have done this before like it didn't stop you before it didn't end you before because you are stronger then them and this situation Taemin"'ha ha yeah I guess.So what should I do'"Become ice, stone an unmovable object like Mr.Snider said. Be the duck and them the oil sliding off your feathers"'So don't let them effect me. I don't think so'"Just don't let them see the effect it has on you"'yeah I can do that just keep smiling right' "Right"Onew was relieved they came up with a solution for now. Onew moved away from Taemin and smiled at him writing the last answer on his homework and picking up his phone. "I love you Taemin"Onew said.