Wake Up Exhausted

No Other

        You awoke in an unfamiliar bed, slightly cold and very alone.  Trying to piece together the night before, sitting up was your first action as you grabbed ahold of your now throbbing head. Rolling off the bed and onto your feet you looked around more closely, knowing this was Sana's room you started to feel guilty not entirely sure what happened.  You looked down to notice good news, your pants were one, bad news, where was your shirt?

        Finding it on the floor you picked it up with your toes, too lazy to bend over at the moment as you grabbed it with your hands and pulled it over your head, not really caring if it was being worn properly or not as you exited the room.  "Good morning sleeze bag," was you overly cheerful greeting of the day as you looked over to see Jungyeon presumably cooking a meal.

        "Good morning female equivilant," you proptly retaliated.

        "Hey I didn't wake up in someone elses bed,"

        "Is that hangover breakfast?" you asked while temporarily ignoring her comment.  

        "Not for you,"  Jungyeon had finished and walked around with two plates, setting them on the table in the center room.  "So what did you do last night? Sana got out of here pretty fast this morning."

        You looked at tthe food longingly for a moment before processing what she was saying.  "Okay first off, you're still a bigger , you came home with two girls if I'm not mistaken."

        Before you could continue Jungyeon cut you off.  "So did you, otherwise Nayeon wouldn't be home."

        "Point taken," you had started moving your hands as you talking as if gesturing would help the situation.  "But I only slept in bed with one, and before you comment," you spoke quickly not wanting to be interupted while explaining yourself. "We only slept, like actually asleep, nothing happened." you paused as Jungyeon stared you down for a few seconds.  "That I know of,"

        Adding that last bit satisfied the short haired girl as she nodded and walked past you.  "Don't you work today?" She asked while heading towards her bedroom.  Realising this you hurridly looked for your shoes, not even knowing what time it was.  "Relax," Jungyeon put her hands on your shoulders and held you down for a second.  "It's still really early, now could you go wake Nayeon for me?"

        You nodded and headed towards Momos room, you had noticed that Dahyun was sitting at the table eating and it slightly concerned you that the young girl was still here.  "Nayeonah~" you called her fondly as you face planted onto the bed beside her.

        "No, not today, I can't, I don't wanna."  She rolled away from you, obviously making this an ordeal.  Moving closer to her, you wrapped your arms around her waist and brought yourself closer to her ear.

        "I'll do to you what I did to your roommate last night," you whispered in her ear, knowing the threat would work.

        "Ew gross, gross get away," Nayeon pushed you away while jumping out of bed, collecting herself as she eyed you disgusted with your being.  "What did you do last night?"
    
        "Cuddled, but you were still grossed out," you just smiled while pushing yourself off of the bed to head to the next room.  "Oh and Jungyeon made you breakfast,"  She was quickly behind you after that comment, knowing that it was worth getting up for.

        In the other room Momo was drying her hair with one towel while another was wrapped around her body.  This wasn't the first time you had seen this but you still blushed, looking away while hiding your face.  "Oh, you stayed here as well?"  Momo asked rather confused before looking between you and Nayeon.  "What did you do in my bed?" she half yelled in a panic as she peiced together a very horrible pairing.

        "He came out of Sanas room first?" Jungyeon interjected.  "And I already , he said nothing happened." she sounded slightly dissapointed while relaying all this information.

        "Oh, thank god, I thought he did something with Nayeon.  Though you should've taken Sana like a man, a real man." Momo looked dissapointed now as she shook her head at you. Taking a deep breath you sighed, exhausted from this group.  "So is work going to be awkward now?"

        Ignoring her question you found your shoes in Sanas room and closed the door behind you as you walked towards the exit.  "I'm leaving so that I can shower because, I hugged Nayeon and that was gross," Nayeon nodded in agreement.  "So, I will see you, hopefully more clothed, and you, properly dressed later." you stated while nodding towards Momo and Dahyun respectively.  
    
        Exiting the apartment you quickly got out of that building and hailed a taxi to ride back to your place to quickly get ready for the day.  You couldn't stop thinking about Sana and then Mina and the Sana and you tried to figure out what kind of relationship you were in with either of them. By time you had gotten to work you still hadn't figured it out and hoped that it wouldn't become awkward in the office.


        It was actually a normal day, no one had brought up the night before, the Dahyun had given you a cheeky smile of which you quickly dismissed. Momo didn't tease you as she was busy actually working, Chaeyoung was too busy running back and forth making copies and getting things from printers not that she had any idea of what had happened.  Sana just acted like it was a normal day, though there was no playing around, there was quite a work load that she just kept passing out.

        Surprisingly it wasn't all bad and the day got better as it got close to and end, even though you would be stuck late to do paperwork none of that mattered.  Mina had come up behind you, wrapping her arm around your shoulders as she whispered into your ear.  "You busy tonight?"  You looked at her for a moment before spinning your chair around to face her, a smile spreading across your lips.

        "Not really," you answered, hoping that you could figure out your relationship issues that you had pondered throughout the day.

        "Good," she smiled brightly at you as you gave her a questioning stare.  "Wanna come over for dinner?" she seemed nervous as she bit her lip, her hands together behind her back as she swayed slightly.  It was cute like a school girl confessing or something.

        You looked around and then back at her a slight frown to your face.  "I might not get off till really late though?"  You really wanted to spend time with Mina, alone where you couldn't be teased.  She leaned in close to you, her hands on the back of your chair as her face inched closer to yours.

        "I'll make sure you get off late if you come over," she said it in a real low voice and you face started to heat up.  She was talking dirty at a work place, it was kind of a turn on.

        "Uh," You could hardly breathe as you wanted to respond.

        "Myoui, leave my workers alone, he has things to acomplish."  Mina stood up and took a step back as Sana came out of her office.  "Sorry," she nodded towards Mina before handing some more papers to you.  "These have to be logged by midnight, if you don't mind."

        "I'm gonna get going," Mina said breaking the semi awkward tension.  'Message me,' she mouthed while moving her thumbs in a texting motion while walking away.

        "Did I ruin something?" Sana asked with actual concern on her face.

        You shook your head and found your voice as you stood up to face her.  "No, nothing."

        "Okay then,"  as she started to walk away you reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her to face you.  
    
        "I'm sorry," you apologized quickly, but were unable to make the next sentence come out to explain why you were sorry.

        "Don't be," it almost sounded like a question as she shook her head and moved away from you quickly walking back to her office.

        "Real smooth Jackie Chan,"  Momo teased before getting back to her own work.

        "What is that even supposed to mean?"

        "Hmm," she actually seemed to ponder it for a moment.  "Well, in movies he's not very smooth at getting the girl till the end so we're about forty-five minutes into this movie lets see how it ends," she mused at the idea.  You on the other hand just felt dissapointed in yourself for having a best friend who would make such jokes and not have an actual reason for saying such things when they obviously didn't make sense.

        "Yeah, okay." was all you could say as you turned around and continued work for what was to be a long night ahead of you.