Office Work

No Other

    You awoke, blinking your eyes a couple of times before realising that the sweet fragrance you could smell was coming from Minas hair as it was so close to your face.  Your arms were wrapped around her waist as her back was pressed against your chest.  You hadn't slept this close to her before, usually there was a pillow or something between you.

    But  she slept so soundly and you couldn't help but take a deep breath to inhale her scent.  "Mina," you called her name softly only to recieve and elbow to your side.

    "I don't wanna get up."  She had rolled over, faceing you, was close to yours and you almost wanted to kiss the sleeping beauty.  Mina was fast asleep and you wondered how she had woken up so well at your place.

    "We have to go to work," you stated hopeing she wasn't too asleep to not understand that you were speaking to her.  Her hand laid softly on your shoulder but it wasn't long till she pushed down getting you on your back as she cuddle up to your chest.

    "Five more minutes,"  There was no way you could live like this, she forced you down and wouldn't wake up.  She must have done something to get up as early as she had for the past week.  Trying to move her off of you without hurting or even waking her you lightly tried to push her up only to uterly fail as she whined and wrapped her arm around your side pulling you against her.

    "Mina, I have to get ready for work and you need to wake up!" It was frustrating and you weren't sure how long it would take before anything was actually acomplished.  You noted that this would be the last time you were going to stay here and that was final.

 

    You spun around in your office chair and threw a waded up piece of paper onto the adjacent desk in an attemtp to wake up Momo.  "What?!"  She whined as she lightly lifted her head and rubbed her eyes, her fist in balls it was adorable but that wasn't why you needed her attention.  Rolling your desk chair over to her cubical you leaned in close to whisper.

    "Do you think Mina has a sleeping dissorder?" you asked in all seriousness while Momo just laughted at you.  The blonde leaned back in her chair and looked up at the clock on the wall.

    "Buy me lunch and I'll let you know,"  She was good at bartering and it's not like you had a choice.  It had taken you thirty minutes to get Mina up just so you could get home and get ready for work.  It was exhausting but like nothing you had ever experience, and it's not like you could just ask Mina that would be embarrassing.

    "Fine, I'll order jokbal now and it should be here by lunch," you pushed off her desk and rolled back over to your cubical to grab your phone.

    "Is that a personal call?" you heard an all to familiar cute voice before you could even dial the number.  You looked up at Sana, she was holding a rather large stack of papers in her hand.

    "I'm ordering food," you stated, she might be the supervisor but she hardly ever enforced anything because of her kind nature.

    "Alright, can you finish organizing and filing these?"  Sana was nice and hated to ask for favor but you couldn't really refuse work.

    Setting your phone down you took the papers from her hands and set them on your desk.  "Got it,"  She wrapped her arms around your shoulders for a short lived hug and you tapped her forearm in acceptance.  Picking up your phone you placed your order quickly, turning around to see Momo happily doing a little dance in her chair.

    

    It wasnt long till the food arrived, but Momo refused to say a word until after she had eaten.  Not that it ever took her very long to eat though you were afraid she go into a food coma at the rate she was shoveling food into .  "Is jokbal like your one true love or something?" you asked, getting nothing but a huge smile and nod as an answer.  You turned around and continued to organize the papers Sana had given you.

    Momo rolled over to you in her chair, getting you attention by knocking on your desk, you looked over at her picture perfect face, it was like she hadn't even eaten anything.  You wondered how she never made a mess eating the way she did, but that wasn't the concern right now.  "So?" you asked hoping that she would give you the answer now.

    "Mina just likes sleep, and ketchup but that irrelevant."  The blonde shrugged and went to roll away.  You grabbed the arm of her chair and pulled her back.  "Fine, I told her you wake up the same time everyday with the same morning routine and if she didn't wanna be judged for being lazy to just wake up early while she stayed with you, happy?"

    "No, that's ridiculous."  You didn't think anyone would actually take Momo's advice, that and someone couldn't just change their lifestyle like that, there was no way.  "Why would she care? and why do you know my morning routine?"  It dawned on you that it was a little creepy, even if she was your best friend.

    Momo sighed and rolled her eyes.  "Does it matter, the point is you weren't supposed to know that she sleeps all the time, I bet you when she gets home today she'll go straight to bed,"  She stated matter of factly before swatting your hand away and rolling back to her desk to continue to pretend she was busy with something.

    You hated the way Momo did that to you, she treated you like you could figure it out or whatever, but it didn't really matter.  Thinking about Momo less was starting to become normal as you became fasinated with Mina, her long dyed red hair, her sweet smile, the way she moved so elegantly.  But that wasn't the problem at hand, you were starting to become concerned with how much the girl slept, she had arrived an hour later than you and your friend said she'd probably sleep after work.

    That wasn't an option, so there was only one thing to do and devising a plan wasn't very hard.  "Are you even working?"  You jumped at the sound of Sana's voice, it wasn't strict it was just inquisitive as she tilted her head while looking at you.  "Are you working?" she irriterated a hand now on you shoulder.

    "Yeah, I'll be done with the papers soon, don't worry,"  You stated quickly rather shocked by her sudden appearance.

    "Okay, you just looked," she paused looking you up and down with a concerned gaze.  "Thoughtless," she finished before standing up straight and walking back towards her office.  It was a good and bad thing knowing her on a personal level.  She'd give you a break but at the same time always piled more work on top.

    You continued to file papers, your mind drifting to the thought of Mina only once in a while as the tedious tast in front of you dragged on seemingly endlessly.  "Hey do you know how these new progams work?"  As if you weren't thinking about her enough, you looked up to see Mina's arms crossed over the top of your cubicle while she rested her head on them.  You sighed, looking at the papers in her hand.

    "Come here," you motioned for her to come around and into your working space.  Skooting your chair over you minimized the files you were working on and looked down at her papers.  "Did you not have these in Japan?"  you asked as you looked through them, pulling them open on your screen.

    "Well we did, but we had just gotten them when I was transfering so I never learned to use them."  You looked over at her, she was bent over with her hair falling down to the side of her face.  Mina was pretty  and it was quite distracting as you watched her brush her hair behind her ear.  

    "Do you wanna go out sometime?" you asked while watching her, knowing that your screen was still loading.  She looked over at you, her face touched with pink now as she smiled shyly.

    "Sure,"  Mina choked out with a smile.  "But we should probably be talking about work right now," she turned away from you, she was right but what better opportunity to ask than when while waiting.  It wasn't long till everything opened up and you looked at her papers again, showing her how the program was to be used before making her do it herself.

    "You think you got it now?" you asked wanting to make sure she could do her job efficiently before you had to do it for her.

    Mina nodded and smiled cutely.  "Yup, all good, thank you Oppa~" She grabbed her papers and ruffled your hair before quickly moving away.  You shot up, upset by her bold move but she just looked at you and bit her lip while making cute bunny ears with her fingers before going back to her work space.

    "Wow, a lot of self control today I see,"  Momo comented while playing with a pen and spinned her chair to face you.

    "What's that supposed to mean?" You sat back down not really ready to handle Momo's teasing.  Soon the blonde was right next to you to whisper into your ear.

    "Looks like someone has a crush, cause you would've tackled me if I touched your hair at work."  You playfully swatted towards her to get her to go away.  

    "Go do something with your life," you advised while getting back to work.

    "Fine, but seriously, cute looks good on you."  Trying to ignore what she was saying you couldnt help but wonder if she really just called you cute for liking someone.  You shook your head to clear your thoughts and began to focus again.