Bar Experience

No Other

    The day had no luck and it ended with you helping Mina carry her bags up into your apartment, which you didn't mind.  After spending the day with the pretty red head you didn't even think about Momo, it was fun you guys laughed and didn't really work very hard at finding a place but you would make some calls in the morning since you had time.

    "So you still wanna go meet up with the others for drinks?" you asked as you set her bags down in your bedroom.  Having a one bedroom place kinda for times like this but you didn't mind and you figured it would be better to give her a place with privacy and you could just sleep on the couch.

    "Who's all going to be there?" She asked while fixing her hair.

    "Hmm, I'm not sure I mean it is Friday so probably everybody but it's not a big deal if you don't wanna go,"  You kind of wanted to go out, you usually did on Fridays and Saturdays and actually most days of the week if Momo dragged you along.  "Then again it'll be fun to have a couple drinks and dance around with some friends."  It was a good proposition you didn't think she would refuse, most people dont.

    "Alright, let me just change my clothes," She smiled brightly at you before digging into one of her bags.  You went over to your closet, realizing that you weren't really wearing bar clothes.  It didn't really matter but a quick change wouldn't hurt.

    Grabbing your clothes you made your way out of the room, closing the door behind you as you changed in the living room.  Your apartment was fairly clean it's not like you let things lay around but you didn't really care as you threw your day outfit onto the couch were it would stay until morning.  You sat on them and waited, you didn't think it would take too long for her to get ready, Mina didn't seem like one to piddle around before going out somewhere.

    Your head turned, eyes widened as you watched Mina's sleek figure come out of your room in a long sleeved black dress with black stockings and black heels to match.  She pulled her purse onto her shoulder and flipped her hair out of her face.  "Do I look okay?" She asked, still seeming rather shy.

    Your mouth agape you were trying to answer but nothing came out.  "It looks bad doesn't it?"  Mina was not confident with her looks as you could tell and she probably didn't ask the opinion of many men seeing as how shy she was around you.

    "No, no," you said quickly while standing up.  "It looks great," you wiped your hands on your pants feeling your palms getting sweaty.  "You look great," you added, sizing her up again.  Her figure was perfect, she seemed lean and healthy you wanted to describe it as pretty but you had to stop looking so you didn't seem creepy for staring.

    "Thank you," She looked away, brushing her hair behind her ear again.  Her smile was making your heart pound and you hated that feeling but couldn't but let your lips curl up.

    "Alright, lets get going," you said excitedly.  It was definitely going to be a good night, you showing up with such a pretty girl that wasn't one you normally carried out with you.  Full of energy and ready to party you went to your regular bar that you met up with everyone at, glad that Mina was driving you were relived that you didn't have to carry anyone too far tonight.
    
    You walked in with Mina close behind, as soon as the bartender say you they opened a bottle of beer and set it on the counter.  You nodded as thanks while setting some cash on the counter before taking it and walking in to find Momo, Nayeon, and Jungyeon already sitting at a table.  "Hey," you greeted with a smile as you joined the table.
    
    "Ooh, who's your pretty girlfriend?" Nayeon cooed as Mina walked behind you and took a seat.  Jungyeon and Nayeon were bumping elbows as they teased you.

    "This is Mina," Momo chimed in. "And she's my friend from Japan, they're not dating." She stated plainly before taking a drink of whatever alcohol filled blue drink that she had.  Mina settled in well as she relaxed in the company of these energetic fun filled maniacs.  Another hour there and most everyone had had enough to be buzzed, this was an almost nightly occurrence.  

    Though it wasn't quite complete and the table got quite loud as they cheered when the other blonde with her brown roots showing friend came through the door.  She walked in the bar and grabbed her drink as usual, this was protocol at this point since they had been coming here so long.  The girl approached the table and slammed her drink before setting down the empty glass.

    Sana was fun but always got off of work late, so after taking her jacket off and resting it on her chair she grabbed her wallet and headed back to the bar counter.  "This'll be good," you whispered into Minas ear.  It always was when Sana arrived and that was reassured as she returned with a round of shots and two new drinks for herself.

    "To," she held up her shot as everyone else grabbed theirs, you handed Mina one and smiled to let her know it was okay.  "Um," Sana probably didn't have a reason to toast but she never did.

    "Living!" Nayeon shouted, bringing the party up to measure.  Everyone tapped drinks and downed it.  You hardly flinched anymore at the surprise shot of whatever anyone brought over.  Another hour of beer, mixed drinks and shots and almost everyone was hammered, it never really took that long considering the body weight of the girls.  

    You didn't get to get wasted often so you reveled in this opportunity and continued to drink anything put on the table.  Mina didn't seem like much of a drinker and refused to try most of the stuff Jungyeon and Momo offered to her, but she did sip on her coke quite well, ordering another every twenty minutes or so.

    Usually keeping track of how much everyone drank, you wanted to make sure there wouldn't be any alcohol poisoning and usually chose the stopping point but that didn't happen as you ordered another round of shots.