Interns pt. 2

No Other

    Finally lunch time had come around and luckily Momo was already 'entertaining' the interns.  She had taught Chaeyoung how to use the programs and do most of her paperwork while she chatted up Dahyun, you didn't even know how to handle the blonde anymore.  You got up from your desk and walked to the next department where Mina seemed to be really focused on her work, you walked up behind her and gently wrapped your arms around her shoulders. "You hungry?" you whispered in her ear and she jumped up slightly in her seat.

     Mina was tensed up for a few moments before she let her body relax.  "Yeah just a minute," she was in a work daze and that seemed odd to you as you thought she would be a lot less focused on work than she appeared to be.  But you watched her save the files and lock her computer, pulling your arms away as she began to stand up.  "Let's go," she said cheerfully with a smile as she grabbed her purse and followed after you towards the elevator.

    Lunch went by much too quickly for your liking, the conversation never seemed to end and you felt very connected to Mina whether she felt the same or not you didn't really care because she had suggested that you move some of your clothes to her house so that you could sleep in later with her on days that you would stay the night.  Though you didn't think it would happen that often you couldn't help but hope that it would, cuddling with Mina in the morning might be nice.

     The rest of the work day dragged on, and you had resorted to slinging paperclips at Momo with a rubber band after the interns had left.  "Do you not have anything better to do?" She spun her chair towards you, a loaded rubber band in hand as she took aim and fired all in a matter of seconds.

    "Would you two stop acting like children?"  Sana interjected, you both stopped and looked at her before looking to each other and reloading to shoot them at Sana.  "Very mature," she rolled her eyes and walked back to her office.  You laughed with Momo for a minute before Sana returned with a stapler.

    "You know I have one of those, if you need to staple something." You joked as Sana walked around to your cubicle.  She set it down and grabbed your arm, forcing your sleeve up before taking out a post it note, sticking it to your arm and grabbing her stapler to staple it to your arm as well.  "Ouch, what the heck Sana?"

     "It's more personal this way." She turned around and faced Momo, "We're still going out for drinks tonight right?"  Momo just nodded.  "Good, I need one after babysitting the two of you all day."

     Facing Momo you pouted slightly.  "You know she's probably laughing her off right now after having to keep a straight face through that," A smile slipped onto your lips and Momo started laughing before standing up and moving towards you.

    "I didn't think she would actually get a staple into your arm," she commented.  "We haven't been able to do that all year, props to her."  Momo carefully pulled it out with her nails.  "You didn't even bleed," she sounded disappointed before her eyes widened and she pealed the post it off of your arm a mischievous smile curling onto her lips.  "Ooh what have you been up to?" she teased while shaking the note in front of you.

     "What are you talking about?"  You reached for it, easily taking it from Momo's grasp.  'you're still cute', the note read and you couldn't stop your face from heating up.

     "Such a player, when did you start seeing her?" Momo taunted while poking your arm.

    "I didn't," you stated, not exactly wanting to tell Momo everything in your life right now.

    "Okay, we'll talk about it tomorrow when you're bored again." she stated while heading back to her cubicle to wait for the time to pass till you could leave for the day and head to the bar.


    You arrived at the bar with Momo, simply because she didn't want to wait for her roommates and didn't like going anywhere alone.  She pulled you in and over to a different table which started to make sense as you saw that the interns were already there.  Momo greeted them cheerily and you bowed casually before sitting down with your drink, it getting there first as you had to wait for everyone to arrive.

     "Why are we going out with the interns?" Sana asked as she looked at the group of people sitting at the table.

    "Woah, you guys drink with Supervisor Minatozaki?" Dahyun asked amazed as she looked and Momo and I.  "That's so cool, I thought you would be a total stick in the mud boss lady."  
    
    Hardly any drink had been had but you were already thinking this was a bad idea,  Momo on the other hand was getting pretty close with the chatty one and Chaeyoung just looked awkward.  "Drinking with out me?" you jumped slightly as arms wrapped themselves around your shoulders and reached around you to grab your beer.  Mina took a drink before setting it back down and sitting next to you.

    "Momoring, Minari, squirrel!"  Nayeon happily went up to each of them giving big hugs before settling down.

    "She had a few before we left," Jungyeon stated as she sat next to Momo with some drinks.  "Where are you finding all these pretty girls?" she asked while eying the interns.  Sana was arguing with Nayeon over her nickname and how the others sounded cuter.  Drinks were handed around and it was a big mess as usual.

     The more you drank the more you were noticing things surprisingly, or so you thought.  Jungyeon and Momo seemed to be trying to persuade Dahyun to do something, she seemed to go along with it as she took more shots.  You were playing small games with Nayeon and Sana, while Mina politely entertained Chaeyoung.

     Slowly each group left,  Mina who you were pretty sure was sober said she'd take the youngest home since it was getting late, at like midnight.  At one Jungyeon ushered an extremely intoxicated Momo and Dahyun out, she was to be trusted with such nonsense and you almost felt bad but you were drunk and didn't really care.

    When the bar closed, you walked out with Nayeon and Sana, the three of you having your arms over each others shoulders as you happily walked down the street in the direction of their apartment.  It didn't take long because time slipped by so quickly you didn't notice how long it actually took.  It was an ordeal getting up the stairs but it was fun as the three of you helped each other, Nayeon was almost out by time you got to the door.  

     Sana opened the door as you carried Nayeon on your back and into the house.  "Doesn't she share a room with Jungyeon?" you whispered, Sana held up a finger, signaling for you to wait as she checked the bed room.  She walked back and across to another door opening it to peer inside before waving for you to carry the dark haired girl to Momos room.

    "We'll put her in here since Momo is in Jungyeons room," She looked at you with a cute smile.  With Sanas help you carefully set Nayeon on the bed and tucked her in under the covers before heading out to the living room.

    "I should get going," you stated with a small bow as you headed towards the door.

     "No," Sana said quickly as she grabbed your arm.  "Stay," she looked up at you and you swallowed hard as you looked back at her.  "Please," it was barely audible but you could hear it as your face inched closer to hers.  You reached up and gently brushed her hair out of her face, you hand grazing across her cheek as you tucked it behind her ear.

    Leaning closer your lips touched hers briefly before you pulled away and looked into her eyes.  It was dark but you had been here a lot and kind of knew your way around even when drunk.  You thought about apologizing but was cut off when Sana wrapped her arms around your neck and pulled your lips back down to hers.  It was quick and forceful as your lips meshed together, your hands found her waist and even though the two of you were drunk and slightly stumbling around it wasn't long till your back was pressed hard against a door.

    Sana reached behind you and turned the knob and the two of you stumbled through almost falling.  Your lips separating as you laughed lightly,  the door closed and you could feel Sana tugging on your shirt as she pulled you over to her bed.  You kissed her as you were pulled down onto the bed, drunken giggles from the both of you filled the room.

     "Ssh," she put a finger to your lips before pressing her own to yours as she laid on top of you.  The night pretty well ended there as it wasn't long till you both passed out cuddling against one another.