Boyfriend

No Other

            Finishing the last of your paperwork and sending it in you looked at the clock.  11:56 Momo had left over an hour ago, you rubbed your eyes hoping that you wouldn't need glasses after looking at the bright screen for so long.  It was too late to stay any longer so you started to shut down your computer getting up and moving away from it.

           

            You headed towards Sana's office to make sure that she was going to leave as well, upon opening the door you saw her head laying on her desk as she was out cold.  Sighing, you couldn't let her sleep in the office, not with knowing that she got here before anyone else this morning.  Moving closer you tapped on her shoulder and then proceeded to shake her slightly.  "Sana, wake up." you spoke softly but loud enough that she roused.

 

            "What? Is something wrong?" She shot up and looked around at you while simultaneously trying to fix her hair.  You just smiled at her whilst shaking your head.  "Did you need help with something? When did I fall asleep?" 

 

            "No, everything is fine, it's just almost midnight I thought you might wanna go home and get some rest or something."  She stood up and grabbed her phone looking at the time to insure that you weren't lying.

 

            "Oh my, yeah we should go.  Why did you stay so late?"  The question came out very concerned as she shut down her computer and turned back to you waiting for an answer.

 

            "You said that the one report had to be sent in by midnight so I had to finish that," you chuckled trying to break the tension.

 

            "You're so sweet," Sana looked down while biting her lip and brushing some hair behind her ear.  "Thank you, what would I do without you?"

 

            Not really caring to answer you did anyways.  "Have to make Momo work probably," you stated even though Momo did work really hard most of the time, there were time when you wanted to throw a desk at her.  "Either way I have plans so I'll walk you down then I gotta go." you stated plainly, wanting to see Mina, hoping that she was still awake at this hour.

 

            "Okay that's fine."  She was in a pleasant mood as she quickly grabbed her things and headed towards the door.  You followed quickly behind and waited for her to lock it before proceeding towards the elevators.  "Um, about last night," she started, pausing as if it was hard for her to talk about as she thought for a moment before continuing.  "Can we just pretend it didn't happen?" she didn't look at you but you understood that it would be bad for both of you and you really just wanted to be with Mina anyways so being less confused about Sana was nice.

 

            "Yeah, that's probably for the best," you commented nonchalantly.  It was a quiet rest of the walk, but you didn't care as you said your goodbyes and reaching into your pocket to pull out your phone.   You dialed the now familiar number as you walked down the sidewalk, waiting for someone to answer.

 

            "Hello?" Mina sounded tired but rather awake as she answered happily.

 

            "I guess you're still up?" A 'hmm' came from the other side.  "I'm on my way over if you still want me there?"

 

            "Yes of course, though it is really late are you sure you wanna stay here?"  Mina's concern made your heart race as you quickened your pace to her apartment.

 

            "It's closer than my place, and I really wanna see you," you said cutely, it's not like you weren't allowed to use aegyo even if it was just over the phone.  "I'll be there soon," you added, being only a few blocks away it really wouldn't take long.  Mina made a small noise and then hung up the phone, you had gotten used to short conversations.  Putting your phone away you payed more attention to where you were going and before long you were at the building.

 

            On your way into the building you almost ran into someone a rather short person who looked quite familiar, turning around to get another look you called out to the young girl.  "Chaeyoung?"  She turned around immediately, her face reddened as she looked up at you.  "What are you doing here?" you ask, very confused as to why she would be here when you knew from her file that this was no where near her home.

 

            "Uh, work, school work, final project stuff you know like a student." She spoke quickly but looked nervous as if she was hiding something.

 

            "Okay, I'll you at the office then,"  She bowed quickly and turned away.  Still confused you decided to push that thought out of your head as you raced up to Mina's apartment.  Upon knocking on the door it was opened, Mina standing there in little more than a baggy t-shirt as usuhey, I’m gladal.

           

            "Hi," she looked a little breathless as she said this. You weren’t sure how to approach but you just put your hands on her waist and kissed her softly before pulling away and looked into her eyes. 

           

            “Hey, I’m glad you’re still awake,”  you said casually as you proceeded to kiss her lips then her cheek and down to the neck, nibbling lightly as you moved up to her ear biting the lobe while your hands slide up her back.  There is almost nothing to take off, only her shirt and remain.

 

            “Well I have been waiting up for you so make it worth it,” she said breathlessly as she bit your neck in response slightly to your touch.

 

            “What did you have in mind?” You ask as you imagine the possibilities, she kisses you deeply and passionately as your shirt comes off.  You respond by removing her shirt slowly watching her s rise and fall to the movement. You feel the sweat bead down your face. You’ve been thinking about this all day.

 

             She grabs your hand and leads you back towards the couch and gives you a light push as you fall down onto the couch. “Taking advantage of you,” she says with a smirk on her face. So tantalizing, you feel yourself harden at the thought of what she plans to do to you. In one slow intentional movement she climbs on top of your lap seductively kissing again on your neck and moving to your collar bone and sends a shiver through your body.

 

              “Do you want me to remove anything yet?” you wonder what will happen next. She puts a finger to your lips and shakes her cute face.

 

              “No,” she says demandingly. “Stand.” she utters. You comply immediately afraid and excited at the same time. She works at the belt slowly and before you know it, you see it on the floor. You look into her eyes as she undoes the button with one hand seductively. You almost burst out of your pants as she stands up.

 

            You caress her face and she smiles so sweetly and innocently. You know what to expect next but are still surprised by the force in her as she brazenly s your pants and reaches her hand inside and grips you in a way your breath catches in your throat. “Is this what you wanted?” she asks so sweetly.

 

             “Y-ye. Yes,” you barely utter out as you shudder lightly against her hand.

 

             “No,” she says. Then seductively “I’m not done with you yet,” she draws her hand back unfortunately but again, she shoves you down on the couch and mounts up on your lap. Mina leans down and presses her lips to yours not helping the current situation as you needed her so badly. 

 

            Mina flips her hair to the side and then runs her fingers through it to get it out of her face as she looks you in the eyes.  Just her being was a turn on and you were so ready to plow her but you waited as she had total control of the situation.  She leaned in and brushed her lips against yours before her hand found its way to your hair and pulled on it roughly to expose your neck as she began to add to the amount of marks that were already there.

 

            As she bit and at your neck leaving you groaning, naturally her hands made their way down your chest.  You settled for resting your hands on her hips as to not interrupt her movements.  You watched and waited, you hardening even more as she touched herself, playing with her s and grabbing at her s.  Being topless had its advantages as you watched patiently before she stopped and looked you in the eyes. 

 

            Her hands back on you she moved her whole body down, she your abs down your body pulling your pants and boxers off the rest of the way moving back up to kiss your midsection, her rubbing against your hardened .  You gasped and bit your lip as you tried to hold back your desires.  She the tip of your , playing with just the head, lightly teasing you momentarily before taking it all in while cupping your balls with her hands.

 

            Massaging them lightly while engulfed your entire length, you gasped and groaned as your head was thrown back in pleasure.  Your hips shifted involuntarily as you ed up towards her your hand on the back of her head as your fingers shifted through her hair.  She moaned against your the vibration almost sending you off the edge.

 

            She took off of your member and looked up at you, gripping the shaft lightly in her hands she pouted slightly before speaking up.  “Do you want to blow or do you want me to swallow.” Your eyes widened and you just looked at her she smiled seductively before putting the tip of your back into and she hard before ing the entire thing and on your shaft it didn’t take long until you burst into she swallowed kindly and moved away from your member and smiled at you.

 

            You didn’t know how to take this situation as she took total advantage of you. She moved up and kissed your lips. She pulls back and whispers in your ear, “Were not done yet.” you’re not sure if you can perform as you kiss her neck reaching down to her collar and she throws her head back and moans ”I need this, I need you.”

 

            With a new found fever of passion, you are determined to give her what she wants now. You grab her by her waist and roughly grab her and pull her closer to you making primitive hungry noises as you bite her and her luscious s. “I want you inside me now.” she pleads.

 

            With a groan of frustration you shove her off of you suddenly and stand up taking a step back realizing you need a before this goes any farther. “What is it?” she asks suddenly offended thinking you’re rejecting her.

 

             “We can’t do this here, I want you just as badly but we’re going to need some protection first.” she looks confused for just a second and you just shake your head.

 

            “Just come here,” she hops up excitedly her s hard with excitement. You bend down and scoop her up from the waist throwing her over your shoulder. You head to the bedroom as she tries to protest cutely. You throw her down on the bed and she makes a y pouty face and tries to wrap her legs around you and pull you down on top of her. You break away and go grab a and slide it on. Finally. You turn around and find her with her hand between her legs starting to pleasure herself, eyes closed and smiling.

 

            You climb up on the bed and start kissing up her thighs, nibbling lightly. You reach her hand and pull it away seeing that she is wet and ready.

 

            You look up at her grinning and she looks down at you with pleading eyes. Crawling up farther over her body, slowly forcing yourself inside of her eagerly. She s her hips into you taking your in deeper making you groan. You pull out almost all the way only to slam back into her ing forcefully. She reaches up to your neck pulling you closer to your face closer to hers as she wraps her legs tighter around your waist.

 

            “Let me ride you,” she whispers between whimpers. Grinning, you lift her up without missing a beat. Turning around you lie back and let her ease down onto your as she straddles your waist.

 

              Bracing her hands on your chest she rocks back and forth faster as you both ride the wave of ecstasy. Grabbing her hips you shift into a sitting position guiding her hips so she doesn’t lose momentum. She wraps her arms around your neck your name. Taking one in one hand you on her sending a shiver through your body. You’re almost to your peak, you can feel it building up inside and reach around her with your other hand grabbing her . You with her urging her faster and deeper until both of you reach your and emit a cry of passion. You realize she has gripped your back and clawed down in the heat of the moment. Breathing heavy, you rest your forehead against hers. You look over at the clock and realize it’s quite late.

 

             “That was amazing, but now I’m exhausted and we should probably go to bed.” She slides up off of you slowly sending aftershocks through your . You crawl out of bed and head to the bathroom to clean up. She follows suit, and they return to bed sweaty and exhausted but entirely satisfied. You fall asleep with her in your arms and the biggest smile on your face.