Downgrade

No Other

    It had been a week and you hadn't really acomplished anything except at work when Momo pushed all of her work onto you.  Which was normal and you didn't really mind because it kept you busy in the office, but then you went to the gym and would retire at home where Mina was still staying.  You had gotten quite comfortable together and you didn't sleep on the couch as you had originally intended.

    But part of it was still awkward like the mornings you woke up to her just getting out of the shower and walking back into the room in nothing but a towel.  You couldn't help but be attracted to her, with her perfect body, soft skin, and naturally good features. It was almost too much to handle but you had gotten used to an actual breakfast with coffee and polite conversation.  It was nice and you hated that you liked it because it wouldn't be long before you found her a place to actually live at.

    In fact there was an appointment later that morning that you were to take her to, it really helped that you had the same days off.  "Hey, so I got you an apartment," you stated before shoveling whatever concoction she had made that morning into your mouth.  The food was good but you were never sure of what it was entirely.

    "Cool, I guess we'll check it out later?" She asked, finished with her plate as she took it to the kitchen to be washed.  "Do you want a beer?" she asked, her head in the fridge knowing that you'd say yes even before you answered.  

    "Yeah, if you dont mind," you answered politely even as she walked back towards the couch with two beers, setting one in front of you and opening the other for herself.  "Isn't it a little early to be drinking?"  You had only spent a week together but it seemed like much longer the way she acted and you were still surprised at how much she like to just sit and drink without getting drunk.

    "It's just one, and it's not like we work today," she pointed out before taking a big gulp.  Mina was different, you couldn't imagine any of your other friends getting up and wanting to have a beer in the morning, even though Mina didn't appear to be a big drinker as you observed on the few nights you had gone out that week.

    "So," you started, making conversation had gotten easier but today was a serious day.  "You'll probably move into that apartment today if you sign the lease and everything right?" you asked, not really sure why you felt that you needed to know such things.

    "Yeah more than likely."  you had both taken a drink at the same time before she continued. "All my bags are still pretty much packed so it wont be hard to take everything over there and it's not like I cant get all the furnishings in there in a couple hours if I have a little help."

    She was hinting at and you knew that it wouldn't be a problem it would be an excuse to spent more time with her if anything else.  "Yeah it'd be no problem,"  A part of you wanted your solitude and privacy back another part didn't want her to leave, it was kinda nice having a girl around.

    "Well if you don't mind lifting a few heavy things I'd be grateful for your help."  She pushed her hair behind her ear shyly before looking at you.  "Unless you're going to miss me," She finished with a cute smile and a small wink.  Mina did stuff like this often, flirting with you, it made your heart race a little and you could feel your face getting hot.

    "Miss you?"  you kinda would but you weren't about to tell her that.  "It's a couple blocks down the road and we work together I think I'll still see you enough,"  You took another drink it was hard to not flirt back especially since she was so pretty.  


    Once the day got started it wasn't long until you realized you had became a pack mule.  Momo came by to help but most everyone else you knew was working,  it didn't start out too bad.  You looked at the apartment, Mina signed the lease and then you carried a few bags upstairs, then a bed frame, then a mattress.  By that time you were dripping with sweat, happy that the rest of the place had come mostly furnished.

    There was a couch so you didn't have to worry about that, but Mina said something about picking up a table later in the week.  She had grabbed your arm playfully,  "Oppa you wouldn't mind going with me to get it would you?"  Aegyo was your weakness and you just nodded and smile.  Of course you would do anything when a girl played with your emotions like that, it happened quite often.

    Finally finished, it was started to get dark out and Momo rushed off to get Jokbal somewhere with Jungyeon stating that she would see you tomorrow morning at the office.  "Here,"  Mina handed a beer out to you as you relaxed on her couch.

    "Thanks," you managed while popping off the top before taking a drink.  Water probably would have been better for you but beer was cold and in your hands already.  Mina sat next to you and you could recognize the look on her face as she bit her lip and fiddled her fingers around.  "What?" you asked in a dreary tone, not really wanting to do anything else for the rest of the night, except maybe shower.

    "I'm sorry for asking for so much but could you do me one more favor?"  She was cute, shy and sincere.  You didn't think it would be too much the way that she was asking it, the cuteness was just her natural self and not something forced as a bribe.

    "Depends, what is it?" Taking another drink you silently begged for it not to be more labor.

    "Could you stay the night?"  She couldn't even look at you as she asked, too shy to be so forward.

    "Yeah, but why?"  You were sort of confused by her proposition, maybe it was more than just a sleep over, you started to get your hopes up though you really shouldn't be falling for her so fast.

    "It's just," she mumbled a little and you put a reassuring hand on her shoulder to get her to face you.  "It's a new place and I don't really wanna be alone the first night,"  She spoke rather quickly, her face red as roses.  Mina might not have wanted to ask you in particular but it wasn't like you hadn't been sharing a bed for a week or anything.

    "It's okay, I don't mind." you moved your hand off of her not wanting it to be uncomfortable.  "It's just one night, I didn't really wanna be alone so soon either." you tried to reassure.

    "So you will miss me," She was all cheerful now as she playfully hit your arm.  "I'm sure you're as tired as I am, I'm gonna get ready for bed if you don't mind."

    "No it's fine, I should run home and shower real quick then I'll be back."  You got up and started walking towards the door.  "Don't worry I wont be gone long so stay up for me."  You smiled before walking out the door.