Shopping

The Melody
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Seungri)

 

What should I wear? That’s the only thing has been running in my mind since last few days. Jiyong invited me to his friend’s fashion show and I couldn’t reject his offer. I don’t know why I couldn’t say no despite how uneasy I feel with strangers around me. I have plenty of cloths from different brand and from different country but I don’t know what exactly I should wear. My all cloths are rather simple and I’m sure I will look dull among those fashionable people. Fashion shows are supposed to be for fashionable people and here I’m; who doesn’t have a single knowledge about fashion gets an invitation. How Ironic!

From last few days I have been watching fashion TV a lot, to understand what that really is. Even though I didn’t understand anything, I enjoyed. But it doesn’t mean I like those cloths, not at all. Those cloths are definitely not for me. The question remain is what should I do now? There is only two days left for the fashion show and I’m still unprepared.

I wanted to call my mom to help me but I don’t want to disturb her. She is currently out of country for some events. I don’t think I will get help from my Dad. Now who is left?

hmm… Yeah Seunghyun hyung… yeah… I’m sure he could help me. I dialed his number but it says switched off. He might be busy with his work. So I decided to drop him message to call me as soon as possible.

I was in my walked in closet for around three hours to see if I could do something but as always I got nothing. If my mother or anyone enters my closet then, they will definitely think I have gone crazy. My always neat and well organized closet looks like a war zone right now. And I m sure it will take a day or two to rearrange it. But right now I don’t want to waste my energy to think about that because that’s not important at the current moment.

I heard my phone ring for a while but I m not able to find my phone. It drowned in bunch of my cloths. When I finally got my phone, it stopped ringing. It was Seunghyun Hyung. It seems like he got free from his work.

I dialed his number and he picked up in second ring.

“Hi Hyung” I greet cheerfully. I’m always feel cheerful whenever I talk with him.

“Hi baby bro…. Is everything alright?” He asked me worriedly.

He must have thought I got into some problem, because I only leave him such messages when I get into problem. Like one time I broke a flower vase with my jumping ball. My mom liked it so much that she especially ordered from Italy and delivered two days back. So that time I was so afraid that I called hyung to help me.

 “What so Important that you asked me to call you asap?” He asked me again when I didn’t answer his first question.

“Hyung are you free tonight?” I asked him. He must know where to buy good fashionable cloths.

“As such I don’t have any important stuff on my list. Why?” He asked me again.

“Then let’s go to shopping” I said

“Shopping?” He asked me again. Probably confused with my adlib

“Yes hyung… Shopping…”

“Why do you need to go shopping all of a sudden? Seungri-ah what’s going on?” He sometimes act like my mom but he is cute. Since he doesn’t have any younger sibling, he treats me like his baby brother and of course I love it. Being a single child is lonely but I have him.

“Hyung if you don’t have any work then why you don’t come to my home. I will ask our maid to prepare you favorite food and I will tell you everything.” Yeah that would be better. It’s been months since he last visits my home.

“OK I will come there in two hour. But don’t prepare any food. I had lunch with my colleagues.” He said before hang up.

I didn’t notice that it was already 2 pm and I realized I didn’t have anything since morning. I was so caught up in my closet that I forgot to eat. I was not hungry so I let it skipped.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

“So tell me what happened?” that was the first question hyung asked me as soon as he enter my home.

“First take a seat and tell me what do you want to drink?” I asked him

“Anything is fine.” He said.

I went to kitchen to get some juice for him.

“Why aren’t you in school today?” he asked me when I came back with a glass of juice for him

“I don’t have class today.” I said while passing the juice and by looking at his face I knew what he was thinking.

“It’s a national holiday if you forgot.” I said. He probably forgot as in his profession there is no such thing called weekend or public holiday.

“Ahh…. That’s why you’re at home. So tell me what happened?” he asked

“I got an invitation to see a fashion show.” I self shy to say that because fashion and I walks in an opposite direction.

“You did?” yeah he was surprised

“Yes and I don’t know what to wear. That’s why I asked you to take me shopping. I don’t want to look like fool among all those fasionista.”

“Whose fashion show and who invited you?” He asked. That’s totally new to both of us. Me getting an invitation to some fashion show and he, hearing such thing from my mouth.

“Don’t be surprise… OK?” I asked and he nodded with his eyes full of curiosity.

“I got an invitation from G-Dragon and Its Taeyang’s fashion show for a fall collection.” I said

“I didn’t know that you are close with that singer.” Hyung said. He knows that I don’t have any friend beside him in this entertainment industry.

“I met him last month in our party and we talk and I don’t know but we are sort of close now.” All of a sudden I feel so hot and I m sure my face looks red. So to hide it from my hyung I went to kitchen to take more juice for hyung.

Please log in to read the full chapter