unexpected Dinner Date

The Melody
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Jiyong

 

 

I have been here so many times but if someone ask me to describe how it looks, I will be totally blank because whenever I come here I’m always surrounded by my fans and I have to rush toward my waiting van to escape from those crowd. Today is also not much difference. When I reached Tokyo Narita Airport I saw lots of fans are waiting for me with banner in their hands with my name on it. Till now I didn’t get how they know about our arrival and departure. I walk with my manager and few bodyguards. Those bodyguards were sent by my label company in Japan for my safety. I have stayed here for two weeks to promote my album and going to various talk show and interview. My actual scheduled was for only one week but it extends for one more week because I was asked to be guest in two more talk show and one magazine company want my  interview regarding my time in Japan.

  When I first enter in Japan market I faced problem with language so I learnt Japanese language to overcome the barrier. Now I’m as fluent as native people. Our flight is half an hour late due to rain and I’m waiting in the waiting room along with my manager. My manager bought me coffee and sandwich as we didn’t have our breakfast and it is still early. Japan is much warmer then Korea but when it rains the temperature drops down drastically. The waiting room is very wide and bright because all the walls are covered by thick glass and I can see all the airplanes in the ground. There are few passengers waiting for their planes with their luggage. I sit with my manager at the corner couch and look outside through the huge glass wall. The sky is covered with gray cloud and the grounds were all wet due to heavy rain last night.

            I look through my phone to time pass and found nothing interesting. I opened web and search one person whom I would like to know about. I searched his name in Google search bar and found very limited information which I already know. There was few picture of him and all are of the recent party. I watch those photos in close up and I found his smile very captivating which reaches his eyes. There was also our photo but I don’t remember taking photo with him. It was really nice click and I downloaded it instance. I wonder when I will get to see him again. It would be much easier to meet him if he is in same industries. If I ask my manager to get me his number then it would seem strange. I didn’t aware that the waiting hour is up and we have to board the flight. It will take two hour to reach Seoul. I yawned few times and decided to take nap till I reach my own country.

            When I reached Seoul, It is not yet afternoon so I direct went to my studio. I asked my manager to take my luggage home and bring my car here so that he doesn’t need to come pick me up when I go home later at night. I always feel happy when I m in my studio making music or writing some new lyrics besides I have had enough rest in flight. I sit down on my usual chair. It has been few weeks I haven’t visited here. Due to my album promotion I have to go to various places and there was no point in coming in the studio. I’m very font of my studio and no one can come inside my studio without my permission except my CEO but he respects my privacy. My studio is not so big but enough for me to make music in peace. It has one big leather couch at the back, two office chairs along with suitable table in the middle and two office chairs at front near computer gadgets to record song. It also has recording studio inside my studio. The gadgets are all high level gadgets which are very limited in our country.

            After writing few pages of anything that comes to my mind I looked up at wall clock which is hanging at the back side of my studio and I see it’s almost 5 pm. I haven’t had my lunch and besides I feel like going home. I left my studio after putting my partial draft under the table drawl.  I took the elevator and went to basement where our company’s parking lot is. I took my car key from the guard and saw it’s my jaguar key which is not fleshy like my Lamborghini because it is black color yet enough to draw attention. I drove away from company’s parking lot while listening to the radio.

            I’m going to eat meal at a cozy place that I know and it’s on the other side of the city. Since I didn’t have any schedule for the next two days I can hang out and have little moment for myself. I passed through lots of office buildings and after a while one university came in my view. I saw few students were lingering in the campus while few were making their way out. From a far I saw a familiar figure standing near the gate while playing with his mobile. I slowed down my car and watch out whether it was him or not. Yes it was him and I was rather happy to see him in that unexpected situation. When my car stopped near him, he looked at my car confused. He couldn’t see me through my tanned window but I could see him. I rolled down my window and waved my hand towards him. He was surprised to see me there.

“Are you going home?” I asked him

“Yes I’m on my way.” he said with a smile

“Actually I m waiting for my driver to pick me up but he is stuck in the traffic.” he continued

“I will drop you home.” I offered

“No it’s ok. My driver will be reaching here soon” he declined my offer but I was not going to give up. How many chance I will get like this to drop him home.

“I doubt. The traffic is really bad at this time and the weather doesn’t seem nice either. Rain may start any moment and you will get wet while waiting for your car. Come, I will ride you home.” I said politely as I don’t want to freak him

“Really it’s ok.” he said hesitate while blushing. He looks adorable when he blush.

I get out from my car and opened my passenger door for him like a true gentlemen. He declined at first but later he gave up. He shyly sat on the seat and fastens his seat belt. What a coincident? I never thought that I will meet him like this. I glanced at him and he was looking outside the window with a faint smile on his face. I wonder what is going on in his mind right now. I noticed he has put very simple cloth. He kept his bag on his lap and somehow I felt like its bit heavy to keep that on his knee for long.

“You can keep your bag at the back seat.” I said and he looked at me<

Please log in to read the full chapter