First Meeting

The Melody
Please log in to read the full chapter


KWON JIYONG

I was surrounded by so many people and few of them are I never met before even though we are in the same industries. I thought there will be only seniors but to my surprise there are also numbers of new artists who are currently rising in the country. The party was indeed up to mark as expected and I’m sure this party will be remembered by many people in the future. I went to congratulate the couple on their anniversary. The actress never failed me to amaze by her beauty even with her growing age. I came here with my manager but he was busy talking with his friend leaving me all alone. I talk with few music producers who are my senior and as always they throw me ample of questions which are not so serious. It was all fun and I enjoy time like this once in a while. We are being served with variety of drinks and snacks. I have been in lots of parties in different places but this party feels different. I don’t know what but there was something different and it made me feel like something good will happen to me. So I wander around with a wine in hand.


I saw most of the guest wore black and mostly men although there was no such dress code. I know that this party would be a formal party so I didn’t dare to put my fashionable attire rather I wore a simple black tux with black silk shirt and a pearl white tie. I don’t like boring color cloth so to put some spark in my attire I put black pointed shoe with silver stud on it. It looks little fleshy but it was well matched with my tux.


When I was talking with my seniors; I saw two people talking happily as if they were only people in this hall. I recognized the boy, he is one of the actors but I couldn’t recognize the other boy as he was facing his back towards me. He was well structured body and the tux he put makes his well maintained body lovely. I watch the boy from behind and his gesture seems friendly to that actor. Somehow I feel like going to talk to him and ask his name but I didn’t want to intrude between their conversations. They talked for a while and then the boy told something to that actor while holding his hand and the actor left him with a grin on his face. I noticed the boy went to talk with some other celebrity but till now I couldn’t see his face.


It’s been hour on my own with my manager having fun with his friend. I was on my way towards my manager when someone tripped on my foot and almost fell down in front of me but I caught his wrist and save him from tripping. He said thanks without even looking at me and left in the other direction. I was flustered but kept my cool posture. I just saved a boy from tripping and he didn’t even look at me. I saw his back and knew it was the same boy from earlier. The tux fits perfectly on his body that I couldn’t resist taking my eye off him when he walked away from me. If people see me looking at him like that then they would probably call me ert. The way he walks seem like confident but the way he react just now looks like he is clumsy and I just smile by thought of that. I found my manager with his other friend and I joined them. We talk randomly for a while then I noticed the boy was alone at the bar. I excused from them and went to talk with him.


“Hello” I said politely with a smile. He was taken aback by seeing me and I was also amazed by his handsome face. I have never seen him before and the way he is looking at me as if he doesn’t believe who is talking to him. It was amusing but it made me wonder what he is thinking. I noticed his well maintained body from very near and somehow it was appealing. I don’t know why I feel something like that towards my same gender.

Please log in to read the full chapter