Surprise Visit

The Melody
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungri

It has been exactly one week since I got his number and since then we have been sending messages often. The first message he sent me was the night we exchanged our number. I was a totally surprised to see him at my university gate and more surprised that he offered me ride that day. He was indeed very sweet all the way back home. When he asked me for an early dinner with him, I didn’t know what to say. I was reluctant because he is not an ordinary person to hang out with. Lots of things were there to be considered that will cause tremendous misunderstanding not only in his life but also mine. But he was stubborn and finally convinced me to go with him.

It was pleasant dinner even though noodle is not my thing. When he dropped me home I thought he will ask my number but he was too shy to ask me so I asked him instead and also gave him my number. He said he will call me but he did not till now may be he is too busy with winding up of his promotion.

  During those few hours with him I got to see his different sides. He was totally opposite from how we see him in television. He seems cold and professional but in real he smiles in every little things and is a very shy nature. I never thought that I will see him after our party for at least few months but I met him after two week and how it makes me feel anxious around him. I don’t know what the feeling is that I feel when I m around him but I m happy. My thought got interrupted when I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Jiyong

 “It’s really a boring day with foggy… what are you doing by the way?”

It is always the same. “What are you doing?”, “How have you been?”, and “What did you had for your dinner?” but it never failed to bring a smile on my face. Even though these are very normal thing to ask by friend but I feel somehow special when he asked me those thing.

             To: Jiyong

            “I’m in class waiting for teacher to come. Yeah… weather is horrible. :(

              Take care of yourself. Don’t get sick on the day of your performance.”

I sent a reply. Weather is really bad these few days and I heard he easily gets sick so I always remind him to take care when the weather is bad.

           

 From: Jiyong

“I’m on my way to practice for tomorrow’s show.

Okay study well and I will talk to you later on.”

 

“Why are you smiling? If there is any reason then please enlighten me.” Daesung said

 “There is no reason at all.” I told him.

Till now I haven’t told him about my friendship with Jiyong. He is my only friend and yet I m keeping things from him. It makes me feel bad but I wanted to surprise him. His birthday is coming in next week and I wanted to give him surprise birthday gift. He is a huge fan of G Dragon and if I let him meet his idol then he will feel immensely happy. I asked my mother’s manager to get me two tickets for his show and I got his ticket two days back but I hold in till today to give it to him.

“I have got something for you” I said and handed him the brown envelop.

“What is it?” he said while opening that envelop and him eyes widen when he saw the content of that envelop.

“Happy advanced birthday to you.” I said and he hugged me really tight.

“How… I mean when…?” he shuttered

“I asked my mom’s manager to get me those tickets and tomorrow’s the last day of his album promotion. I thought you would love to see his live performance.” I said

“Are you happy?” I asked

“Yes I’m really happy. Thank you for the gift.” he said

This is the first time I have ever given him to see some live performance ticket. Usually I give him those things which he want, it’s not like he can’t afford it rather it feel nice when some other give it. There is one more surprise that I didn’t tell him that is to meet the singer backstage. To meet the singer backstage we need special ticket and my mom’s manager got me that and he also told me that the singer’s manager will assist me after the show. I’m very excited to meet him even though I’m not his fan.

“Let’s go together in my car” Daesung said

“Will you let me drive?” I asked

“Half way you drive and half way I will drive” he said

“Ok.” I said

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Daesung came to pick me up. As we made deal I drive when we were going to the set. I was not very fluent and I was driving at 40km/hr so Daesung keep on complaining that we will get late and we will miss the opening. But we get there before one hour. We had to stand in queue to get inside and I found there are at least hundred peoples are there. Some of them are carrying some banner while some has put t-shirt with the singer’s face on it. When we get inside we got the front seat and we both were very happy because the stage was very near. There are few staffs getting ready all the equipments to shoot the performance while some are making the stage presentable with the theme of his song. We waited for around half an hour inside the set to finally start the show.

            The show starts with his song; the title track of his latest album and the other was the most popular song which he earned highest rank in almost ten countries music chart. He was different when he was on stage with his vibrant dress code and numerous jewelries. His eyes look cold with the thick eyeliner and heavy eye shadow, maybe he is going with his concept that he said few days back. The crowd was nice and fans are cheering him and some are calling out his name. He totally dominates the stage and all the audience fell under his charm. His lyric was sad and the ways he conveys makes it a lot of different. Some are crying over the lyrics of the sad

Please log in to read the full chapter