Tears

Mimi & Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                Woohyun had been awake for 15 minutes, with Mi-hae in his arms and her face buried in his chest. He didn't want to move because he didn't want to wake her up but more so because it felt nice to have someone snuggling into him. He smiled to himself, looking at the window with the curtain drawn behind her and sunshine peeking through the thin material. It was so calming and Mi-hae was warm and cuddly that Woohyun felt like falling asleep again.

                Little did Woohyun know that Mi-hae too was awake as well. It definitely felt nice, of course, being held like that and nestling her face into his warm chest. But those weren't the main reasons that Mi-hae was pretending to sleep. It took her minutes to register what happened the night before and she vaguely remembered Woohyun slipping his hand into her . Then she fell asleep after feeling so calm and warm; really warm. Thinking about it, she squeaked and Woohyun began to stir.

                "Mi-hae?" Woohyun pulled away a little, to look at her face. He smiled sympathetically when seeing her shutting her eyes desperately. So he loosened his hug and scooted down so that he was face to face with her. Mi-hae seemed to notice it even though she couldn't see, so she tightened her eyes and she was frowning miserably. But her eyes popped open when he suddenly popo her lips. His smile was bright when their eyes met. "Hello."

               She quickly looked down, and wanted to just cower under the blanket or something. But she wanted to look at him, too, so she kept on peeking up. Woohyun laughed a little after a moment and she felt her face warming up. Flutters were playing around in her tummy.

                "Let's brush our teeth and eat breakfast?"

                Mi-hae nodded and when he sat up, she did too and then obediently follow him to the bathroom. She couldn't look at the mirror all the while because Woohyun kept on beaming. Woohyun said he will prepare breakfast, so Mi-hae helped with the coffee. They ate in silence which caused Mi-hae to keep on thinking about what happened; which caused her to blush the entire time. She was guessing that Woohyun too, felt a bit embarrassed because his face was lowered too.

                "What shall we do today...? More training?"

                "Training..." Mi-hae let her words hung in the air. She couldn't think of any form of training any longer. It also occurred to her that maybe the one being trained was her and not Woohyun since she was the one being all timid. She saw him finished his toast and drank his coffee. He smiled and she was happy that he seemed to like it.

                "Even if there is none, can we continue to spend time together?"

                "...What does that mean?"

                Woohyun didn't reply immediately. When he did, his voice was deep and quiet, "It means that I want to go out with you."

                "Go out where...?" she asked.

                He laughed suddenly with his shoulders going up and down. "Mi-hae, you're funny."

                "Eh?"

                "Eh?"

                "I'm funny?"

                "Weren't you joking?" Woohyun stared at her. He then realised that she wasn't joking after all. Scratching his head, he continued, "It means that I want you to be my girlfriend."

                There was nothing in but Mi-hae choked anyway. Her face burned again, and she braved herself to look up to see his face. Woohyun wasn't smiling and there was something in his eyes that said he was being serious. That look really made her flustered and the flutters that were playing around in her tummy before was probably doing some construction then.

                "Although I might sound conceited for saying this... I already feel like Mi-hae is already my girlfriend," he said and then immediately pulled in his lips because he was grinning so much. He looked sideways and his ears were red.

                "Puppy..." she mouthed and looked at him as if he was something adorable.

                "It's Woohyun," he said, pouting.

                "Woohyun puppy..."

                Woohyun laughed a little and then leaned forward with eager eyes. "I'll be your puppy if that means I can stay by your side."

                Mi-hae froze at his honesty. It seemed that he was really serious. Of course, she too had no excuse to not say yes. She was happy being with him. She wanted to stay. And she loved being touched by him...

                "Pink forehead!" he said, excitedly, as if he knew what she was thinking. Mi-hae quickly cupped her forehead and looked sideways. Woohyun sat up straight again, still smiling. "I'll wait..."

                "Eh...?"

                "If you can't give me the answer now... I'll wait!" he said, smiling widely but his eyes were full of hopes. Mi-hae was at loss of what to say when he continued, "And while I'm waiting, we can go on dates, and you will stay here, right?"

               Won't that be like she has became his girlfriend then, she thought, a little bewildered and also shy at the same time. In fact, they were already doing things that couples do. When Woohyun got up to do the dishes, she saw him taking a deep breath and widening his eyes. It sort of made her smiled a little, knowing that he too was feeling nervous about it.

                After breakfast, Woohyun let her shower first and played games while waiting. Mi-hae who was still drying her hair took a peek at him sitting on the floor. Amazingly, he didn't even notice her standing so near. He looked so handsome when he was concentrating like that, she thought. When she sat down to look closer, he suddenly turned while blinking his eyes. She blinked back.

                "Strawberry..."

                "Eh? Ah... It's my shower gel. I brought from home," she said, looking down and then pretended to look at the TV at the game he was playing. "Soccer!" she exclaimed but Woohyun was still staring, so she dropped her eyes and cleared . "Woohyun-sshi, shower..."

                "Ah, that's right," he said, snapping out of his thoughts and stood up, "You can play any games that you want. Just make sure to save in another slot..."

                "Oh..." she said, but she didn't really understand what he meant. When he left to shower, she continued to play the soccer game but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter