Eight

Speak Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And you’ll say, ‘Let’s runaway now’

“Is it true, princess? Seohyun-ah, is everything you said to me true?” he asked as he carefully searched my eyes for the truth.

I carefully touched his face and nodded.

I’ll meet you when I’m out of my tux at the back door

“Yes, oppa. I really love you and if I were given the chance to go back in time to that fateful night, I would choose you in a heartbeat. I-I…”

I was suddenly cut off by his lips on mine and I felt his arms go around my waist.

Baby, I didn’t say my vows

He pulled back and gently caressed my face, “I’m really sorry for putting you through this, Hyun. All this time, I thought I’ll never be with you. But then I guess all those years I spent loving you silently wasn’t put to waste because now I know that you truly love me.”

So glad you were around when they said ‘Speak now”

“And I still love you too,” he whispered as he teasingly flicked the tip of my nose, something he would do whenever my nostrils would flare up when he purposely annoyed me. “Forgive me for being stupid too. I could never think of any other woman whom I would be forever grateful to be with for the rest of eternity. It was only you, and it will always be you. My Hyun.”

He kissed me once more before carrying me and twirling me around while the crowd cheered joyously while the cute flower girls started throwing red and white rose petals around us.

“You were always a stubborn girl, Miss Seo Juhyun. But I’m more than happy that you went on with your plan…” he carefully reached into one of his pockets to produce a small piece of paper and handed it to me.

For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter