Three

Speak Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sneak in and see your friends

I then spotted your best friends; Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin fixing their suits at the left side of the benches and as well as Jessica, Sunny, and Yuri on the other. They were heartily gushing about the beautiful flower arrangements and laughing about something I didn’t quite understand.

I could’ve been laughing along with them, I thought, shaking my head.

You see, that night when Yonghwa oppa gave me his wedding invitation, I politely told him that I’d have to check my schedule first. He was obviously quite taken aback by my response but then I explained that I’d probably be busy during that month which earned me a nod of understanding from him. However, as it looked like he was doubting me still, Yoona unnie intervened and told him that she knew that being nice as I was, I’d probably try my best to make myself available on their wedding day as he’d been so generous enough to invite me personally. I almost cringed as I dejectedly agreed to what she said.

But three days later, I sent him a voice message telling him that I was going to be out of the country for a business trip the week of his wedding and that I was sincerely sorry. He immediately called me back but I had ignored all his calls ever since. I couldn’t bring myself to answer, to talk to him, knowing too well that I’d probably just break down and I was absolutely sure that I didn’t want to be in a situation where he’d be the one to console me.

He is the reason for my pain after all.

And he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter