Six

Speak Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fun gestures are exchanged

Soon the entourage started lining up at the entrance of the Church.

And the organ starts to play a song that sounds like a death march

The pianist then started playing the wedding march and they strolled in and what seemed as the most beautiful march ever became a symphony of horror to me. The sound of it made me cringe; it reminded me that if I still let this opportunity pass, that’s it. I wouldn’t be able to do anything with it. For once in my life, I needed to be selfish.

And I am hiding in the curtains

I forced myself to stand still as I played with the soft fabric in front of me. “But am I selfish enough?” I thought with the answer being clear because if I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be hiding in this bright red and dusty curtain. I wouldn’t even be in this Church.

It seems I was uninvited by your lovely bride to be

I suddenly remembered how Yoona unnie had been pretty frank with me after Yong gave me the invitation. She asked me about my feelings about her wedding. She even asked if I had been telling the truth when I said that I didn’t love Yong anymore. Of course, I lied.

“You better be sure about that,” she sneered. “I am marrying that man.”

She floats down the ais

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter