Seven

Speak Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a silence, there’s my last chance

This is it.

The crowd suddenly grew silent and was looking at one another for any signal of objection all the while Yonghwa looked back as if he was scanning the area once more. On the other hand, Yoona didn’t seem to mind and was looking elsewhere with a bored expression on her face.

I stand up with shaking hands, all eyes on me

“Okay then-…” the priest was cut off when I suddenly stepped out of the curtains and into the light.

C’mon Seo Juhyun!

“I object!”

Horrified looks from everyone in the room

I said my ground firmly as I walked towards the center aisle with my heart crashing wildly against my chest.

A series of gasps and whispers erupted thereafter as the guests zeroed in on me.

“Ohmygosh! Isn’t that Seohyun?”

“What the heck is she doing?”

“What’s going on, Hyunnie?”

Upon hearing my name, Yoona quickly turned around with an infuriated look on her face. But I didn’t mind it at all.

But I’m only looking at you

I was already looking at him when he turned around at last. He then looked at me with those soft and endearing eyes as if he was encouraging me to explain myself. And so I tore my gaze from him and did.

I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely bargin’ in on a white veil occasion

“I object,” I laughed quietly and reminisced on how I endured so much pain just to do this. “This is absolutely insane! I am really not the kind of girl who would be this rude to hope that she can stop an occasion. No, especially not this kind of thing—a wedding!”

But you are not the kind of boy, who should be marrying the wrong gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter