CHAPTER 08

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

__________________________________________________________________________

EXO and Chaerin have a dinner together at the dining room. Some conversation exchange among EXO and as for Chaerin, she just keep quiet and listen to their conversation without any interuption. She knows it is their works and she doesn't want to be burden by asking anything to them even though she is curious till death with all the conflicts and things that they do.

 

'At meeting room after dinner.'

Kris sends telepathy to all of them except Chaerin. Kris has been quiet at that time and he have conflict in himself right there. And the only solution is, by discussing together with them. After the dinner, Sehun tells the maid to bring her to her room and make sure the secret spell is put at all around Chaerin's room. As Chaerin lost in their sight, they use their own special abilities and vanish in air.

 

At the meeting room, they gather and looks at Kris which is standing at the window; looks trouble as his eyebrows crease together.

 

"What's wrong, Kris?"

 

He lets out a heavy sigh and looks at his brothers.

 

"She's back. Geyla is back now. As I observe from air, I can see her dark shadow towards EXOLand. Sehun, we should move to our main plan now onwards. If posibble, we should bring along Chaerin to that place and secure back the pandora chest before enemies get it."

 

Chanyeol stands up and gives his opinion.

 

"But, right now as I taking care of her today, she is still not remember who she is. And n-"

 

"She is. She knows now. She seems to remember a little bit. I will work more on her after his. Don't worry about Chaerin. You guys should stick to the plan and I think we should move the next day of tomorrow morning. Before sunrise.

 

Sehun interrupts Chanyeol and they look at Sehun before nods as they understand it. Kyungsoo nods as he has some 'other plan' onto Chaerin. They dismiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter