CHAPTER 06

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

After the breakfast, Sehun heads to Royal Hospital to see how Fayra doing. As he arrive at the Royal Hospital, all the nurses, doctors and even all people at the Royal Hospital bows with their right hand at their left chest. As Sehun nods, they back to the stand position and they give a way to Sehun to walk over. A man in white coat; Seungcheol the healer fairy greets him.

 

"Young Prince Sehun. I guess Young Prince Sehun wants to see Fayra, the fairy?"

 

Sehun nods and he shows the way to Fayra's room ward. When they arrives at the room, Fayra is laying on the bed while being checked by the nurse. They quickly stops and bows like the others do.

 

"How are you now, Fayra?"

 

Fayra smiles and answers his question.

 

"I'm getting better, Young Prince Sehun. It's just some injuries at my wings and some cuts. Nothing worse. This injuries will heal in the mean time. I'm glad that Chaerin is safe."

 

Sehun nods again and he command the others to walk out from the room; leave a personal space for him and Fayra.

 

"Elizabeth, am what I do right now is right?"

 

Sehun looks at her seriously and also a mix of worry and troublesome expression.

 

 

 

-On the other part of the Palace-

 

Chaerin wakes up from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter