CHAPTER 05

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

All of them sit around the dining table. Silent fills the room. Xiumin as the eldest there clears his throat and smiles to Chaerin. The others stop eating and focus onto what Xiumin wants to say.

 

"Chaerin, do you remember us?"

 

All of them waiting for Chaerin's answer. She looks at them with puzzled mind.

 

 

Do I?

 

 

"No. Who are you?"

 

Chaerin's answer makes them to sigh silently and they start to intro themselves. But, not specifically. Only their name. Not to mention their special abilities.

 

"It's okay, Chaerin. Anyway, I'm Xiumin. Start from my right, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Chen,  Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and lastly, Sehun. He is the one that sits beside you."

 

All the Young Princes put their hands up as their name said by Xiumin. What she didn't know, Xiumin intro their 'famous' name. Not the real name, as what the EXOLand's citizen know. All the citizen only know their real name, due to them as the Royal Family. Chaerin nods as she gets the name already. She's a fast-learner and have good memories. So, she can memorize only with once. Then, they continue eating. No conversation occur along the feast. Only some classic melody from piano and violin.

 

"Let's go, Chaerin. From now on you will stay here. You will follow all rules here and you must give notice to the guard if you need to go anywhere out from this palace. You get it? One more, you must not reveal yourself to the citizen."

 

Sehun says as he looks directly into Chaerin's eyes. She also doesn't hesitate to look back at Sehun's. She raises one of eyebrows.

 

"What's wrong with I'm going out? Am I being stay in here like a doll? No freedom at all?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter