CHAPTER 07

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the ward room, a blind light beams the whole room and an angel appears floating in the air while Fayra that people assume is in there have turns out to an angel; named Elizabeth. The wild green wings that Fayra's has turns to pure white wings. Elizabeth smiles at Sehun and walks near to Sehun. As Sehun standing right now, the angel's height reach his neck. She puts her right palm onto Sehun's chest and he inhale sharply and closes his eyes.

 

"Calm down, Sehun. The plan is all in your way. However, you must be more careful. There will be some trouble among your own scout. Take care of her more since she is in danger now. The enemy have found her in the Palace by using Dark Magic. Plan it well, otherwise EXOLand will fall into enemy's hand. And also, Chaerin. Your loved ones. Your soulmate."

 

Elizabeth backs off and looks at Sehun. He is now much more calmer and have much more determine eyes. Sehun smiles at her and Elizabeth turns to Fayra back. As Fayra sleeps after she turns to Elizabeth, Sehun walks out of the room and opens up his palm. A twirl of wind appear and become bigger until it covers Sehun's body. The wind vanish in air and right after that, he is already at the garden. He looks around and found Chaerin and Chanyeol; standing on a bridge across the lake. They talk and laugh sometimes. Sehun walks to them and stops beside Chaerin.

 

"So, what did both of you talk about?"

 

Sehun looks at Chaerin. Chanyeol also looks at Sehun and he gives sign that he have to go now. Sehun nods and he back to Chaerin. Chanyeol silently opens hiw own palm and a little fire appears. He throws it up to the air and he disappears in fire. Chaerin doesn't know about Chanyeol's disappears and she fans herself.

 

Why are here suddenly feels hot??

 

She looks behind and Chanyeol not there. She looks at Sehun in questionable face. He only shrugs over and he takes Chaerin's hand. She startles and tends to take off her hand from his grasp. Sehun tighten the holds and they stop.

 

"Please, don't run away from me again."

 

Chaerin in confusing st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter