CHAPTER 04

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fayra's ears vibrate as she got the message from Calein.

 

 

'Bring Chaerin to Palace tonight. Young Prince Sehun command it. Make sure to dress her well.'

 

 

She nods as she gets message. She smiles at the sight of Chaerin plays at the yard of her house.

 

"Oh my gosh! You are so cute~ What is your name?"

 

Chaerin talks to a creature that Fayra taken care of. Boppy jumps happily around Chaerin and lets out cute squeals. Fayra fly over to Chaerin and Boppy.

 

"Its name is Boppy. He is a male and still don't know its type. I found it at the Trophycs Forest last year. He is lost and separated with his family. Maybe at that time his family is out for hunting the foods."

 

Fayra stands beside Chaerin. She smiles at the sight of happy-go-lucky Boppy. Chaerin nods as she gets how Boppy is there and she's sympathies at Boppy's fate.

 

"I don't have any memories with my family too. I don't know why.. What I know, I was found in front of a pair of husband-wife fairy's house at a little town."

 

Chaerin pouts at her own 'bad luck'. She always jealous at a sight of happy family and couples at the town. Fayra just smiles. She grabs Chaerin's wrist.

 

"Let's get inside. You have occasion to attend tonight. Let's go, Boppy."

 

"Ching ching!!"

 

Boppy responds and it also walks into the house along with Fayra and Chaerin. As they get inside, Chaerin sits on one of the 'leaf' inside the house. It's like a chair for them.

 

"What occasion?"

 

Chaerin asks Fayra that busy in her own room. Her head pops at the door frame.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter