CHAPTER 03

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Calein bows down with his right hand at his left chest.

 

"Young Prince, she's awakes now. I have told Fayra to treat her well and keep the reason why she's here."

 

The Young Prince; Sehun turns around and look at Calein. His gaze is calm, but a small wind twirls at his right shoulder.

 

"Good job, Calein. Tell Fayra to bring her to the palace tonight. We will have an 'introduction' and have feast together."

 

Calein once again bow. He smile at Young Prince Sehun.

 

"Alright, Young Prince. I'll tell her this message. I'm going first."

 

Calein leaves as he vanish in the air. Sehun tickles his small wind at his right shoulder.

 

 

I hope she can accept it and remember her memories back..

 

 

'Guys, meeting room now.'

Sehun sends telepathy to all Young Princes and he just walks to the meeting room.

 

 

Nah~ Just a bit walk will be fine...

 

 

At the meeting room, all 12 men have been there as being command the Young Prince, Son for the King in EXOLand. All of them have a special magics that different from the common people. They have the rare abilities that have been written in Exploydia; the majestic book that contain all histories in EXOLand.

 

"So, what is the meeting about?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter