CHAPTER 01

The Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A smile beams from her face to all people around her.

 

"Good morning, Miss Berry."

 

An elegant fairy walks in front of her stops at her greeting.

 

"Well, Chaerin. Good morning to you too. So, what's all the smile? Any good event?"

 

Chaerin smiles full of meanings as she knows the fairy in front of her loves flowers very much. So, Chaerin; as the flower seller knows her way to attract more customers.

 

"I got another rare flowers from the forest last month. You want to look at it? Please come in."

 

Miss Berry; the fairy with beautiful wings walks in the shop. Chaerin fists up as she success to attract customer in that evening. Seems like it's the last customer for her. Chaerin shows the way to a special corner for her the latest flower.

 

"Here is the flower. It's still doesn't have name. So, I decided to give Aurumnie as its name. What do you think? Buy it?"

 

Chaerin shows her determine face while Miss Berry still in the deep think.

 

"As far as I did experiment onto this flower, it will bloom whenever full moon and new moon. It will beam it's beautiful mysterious colors and it can float when it's bloom only. It also release such an interesting scent that no other flowers have it. It's completely harmless. So, Miss Berry? What do you think?"

 

Miss Berry looks carefully at the flower in the special glass. She slowly smiles and look back at Chaerin.

 

"How much?"

 

Chaerin smiles happily.

 

"100,000 coups only. It's the only one special flower that I found. So, it's a bit expensive. So?"

 

Miss Berry once again in a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter