Home sweet home (not so sweet)

Fade out (late update)

 


 

On Weekend Day. -Saturday-

Phone convoy.

"Kim Namjoo!! Where have you been!. Come here quickly!" Her Mom shouted at her.

"Mommmm....no need to shout,Im on my way now,be patient." She scoffed.

"Please be hurried." Mom muttered.

"Yup Ma'am." "Bye mom..." after a few second no reply."...hello...Mom!..hello!.." She sighed,Mom did it again.=_='

"I'm homeeee...." Namjoo hollered.

"Ahh...Joo-ahhh...coming." Her Dad greet her instead of her mother.

"Taehyung not coming with you??." Dad asked.

Namjoo replied her Dad greeting with warmed smiles."No,he's not.He has a lot to work on.Did uncle doing well..."She asked her Dad and slightly gave him a hugged.

Her Dad is a stepdad actually,he got married with her mom two years ago.After her biological father was dead because of heartattack,her mother who is the one that handle the company and became a CEO when her true father not longer here.Not long after that,her mom get married with her stepdad,who is one of the worker at KA Trading,and now all the responsibilities of KA Trading were given to her stepdad.He is a current CEO now.She stills not used to call him dad,whenever she tried to call him dad it will remind her of her father.

"Urmm,not so well..I guess.There's a problem at KA Trading especially now,our marketing not doing so well." Dad started to complain about the condition of the company.

They already make themselves comforted by laying on the couches.

"Owhh...You should do something,ask management department to come up with a new idea.." Namjoo give a suggestion to Dad.

"We've already done it,but PF.Co always on top which is the company you've worked right now." Dad mocking her.

PF.Co is a tough rival for KA Trading.

"That's not the point Uncle,dont need to mock me,I'll work at our company one day.Just wait,I need to collect the experience as much as i can before I replace your position." She convinced him.

The only topic they were talking about is about company when everytime they meet.

"Okay.Enough with the discussion." Mom warned."Lunch is ready,come,let's eat."

Both of them moved from their places and heading straight to the dining table.Indeed,they really starving right now.

"Joo-ahh,I cook your favourite food." Mom said excitedly.

"I knew it mom,I can smell the scents when i still inside the car." Namjoo giggled.

"Oh really!! Mom's love very that strong hah..." Mom joked.

"It was so clichè Mom,,,please stop." Namjoo make a gross face.

After having a lunch,they all take a break at the lawn.Get a fresh air while having a chit chat together.Its really worth it because Namjoo rarely came here due to her worked.Her parent's house is a big mansion,their house completed with a swimming pool,a wide lawn,room for music instruments,gym,hometheatre and more.Their cars also the branded one,imported one.

"Joo-ahh,about your marri-" Mom words was cut off.

"No.Im not interested.I dont want to hear that.Stop asking me." Said Namjoo coherent.

Dad already step out from earlier.Dont want to interupt.

"Just listen what Im going to say." Mom persuaded her.

"Mom.....what did you said before this.You'd promised to not brag about this right.I hate it." Namjoo said not agreed,she takes a sip of tea tried to calm herself.

"Yes,I know that.But please listen to me this once.Jebal..."Mom started to make a puppy face asked for Namjoo's attention.

Namjoo failed to win over his mom.She surrendered.

"Okay,okay what is it? Make it fast." She said not interested.

"I've already set up a blind date for you.You need to go there."

Namjoo spits out her tea,dont know what to say."Mommmm!! Why did you do that!! No.No.Im not going there,my answer is no.Fullstop,end of discussion." Namjoo refused.

"Unclee!! See!!...look after your wife,please."

"No objection! You need to go to the blind date no matter what.You have too!." Mom insisted.

Namjoo shook her head down repeatedly.Agreed with Dad's words.

"No! I will ask her,dont try to stop me!"

"Aishhhh...Mommmm..have pity on me." Namjoo felt like to cry now.

"I do have pity on you,that's why i arranged it for you,for your own sake!."

"Promise me you will go,okay" Mom held her right hand,tried to convince her.

Namjoo in stultification right now,not to know she should accepts it or not.

She gave up"Fine.I'll go.HAPPY?!"

"Yeahh,,,that's my daughter." Mom went inside the house happily while humming her favourite song all the way.

"That's a reason why i dont want to come here!!" She shouted at her mom.

"You're already here darling,already." Mom hollered from a far.

"Uncleee.....helpppp...." Namjoo asked for Dad help.

Dad just shrugged off his shoulders while reading his newspaper.