Its Him

Fade out (late update)

 


 

It was early in the morning when Namjoo goes to the park.Her hour and minute hand on the watch show it was at 7.30 a.m.There are several people at the park doing their own stuff.Some of them were take a jog and some of them just sitting on the benches made from wood.Yeah,,today is weekend day so,many of the people spend their times here trying to release their stress or tension from their problems.It is quite worth it to hang over here,,we could barely feel the breeze,hearing the birds chirping in sync,got to see the sun rises,it was really restful and peaceful.

 

This is her first time to come here after 5 years.Since Jimin were involved in the horrible car accident she used to not came here because this is where they always spent their precious times together on weekend day.She afraid if she come here,their memories from the past will recall again,and it will make her more pathetic.But today she feel strong enough to face all the consequences.So she did it,,she just take a sit on the bench and let herself enjoy the scenery in front of her.She have no idea what's make here to come over here.Maybe she just wanted to be here.Realized that she never came here for a long time.


Namjoo POV

She let out a heavy sigh of relief cause finally she did it.She could sitting on the bench, spending her times alone without a companion.Eventhough it was quite irritating.Its been an hour she sat at the park.Her eyes keep observing other people behaviours and actions.But her eyes was stopped at one fine figure who were take a slow jog.She dont know why,but her heart revolt to see his face.Yes,the figure is a man.

"No it cant be.....its not him,,but the way his walk,the body figure,the height....similar to him..."she talking to herself in low tone.

"Nahhh...it just my imaginary,,Jimin oppa was dead,,it was too way impossible,,its not him,its not him."Namjoo trying to deny what was she saw.

She stop denying when the hoodie of his sweater was fall from his upper head cause of the jogging.She was dumbfounded,she not believe what is happening in front of her sight.

"What!! His face!!His face!!,,,why they need to be so resembled..even his face similar to Jimin oppa..."said Namjoo still in shocked.

Without waste her time,,,she quickly take her pace towards that man.Trying to keep it up with his speed.But that man was too way far from her.She hopes she can reach him.

"Wait!! Wait!! Hey i said wait!!... Jimin oppa,Jimin oppa,,,wait!!." She doesnt know what to do,she too excited,,plus she doesnt know his name,,thats why she decided to call him with Jimin oppa name.But that guy not even stop when she does it.It obviously prove that his name are not Jimin.Namjoo even almost trip herself while running.She actually quite dissapointed when she knew that Jimin is not his name.How she wish that,the guy are actually Jimin oppa,even she knew it was impossible.

"Hey red sweater guy!! Stoppppp!! Im calling you right here!! Are you deaf!!."said Namjoo while panting heavily due to the running.


Jimin POV

While he take a slow jog...he hears a woman voice from a far..she looks like want to call someone.But why she shouting all the way..It was early in the morning tho.

Jimin...who is that.Why she shouts that name.Whoever, he is...please take away the girl.She makes a fuss here.But,she keeps hollering.

"Hey red sweater guy!! Stoppppp!! Im calling you right here!! Are you deaf!!."

"Red sweater guy??......who is th- Oh gosh its me!! Im the one in red right now.What should i do??what is her problem,,why she calling me that way.Should i turn around my face or just leave it,,Oh my...what should i do...arghhhh...okay i'll stop..it was too mean if i just ignore her."


 

Noone POV

The red sweater guy stop his pace and turn his body toward Namjoo.Both of them in shocked and they frowned.The red sweater guy frowned cause of Namjoo,,he doesnt know what is the point she calling him.Meanwhile,Namjoo was frowned cause of his looks,,they look damn same with Jimin oppa.Both just standing still without a words,they dont know how to react toward each other.

The red sweater guy want to ask her first but she looks unfocused,,it seems like she was thought something in her mind.But the guy decided to take a first step first.

"Hey miss..miss..can u hear me??." while waving his hand in front of her face.

"ahhh,oh...sorry what??." said Namjoo a bit stuttering.

"I said can u hear me!!..why are u calling me,,,did u have something to sayyyy..." his repeat.

"What the heck...he even doesnt know me..if he is really Jimin oppa he probably knows me." Talking to herself.

"Ahhh...yes i can,,,i just want to know if u know me,,,did u know me??..." said Namjoo full of hope.

"Sorry...what!! No im not,,how can i know u,,i never saw u before this,,this is my first time meeting u....Why??.."

"Urmmm...Im sorry if i make u feel uneasy..it just ur face look familiar..Maybe the wrong person.." Namjoo felt guilty yet dissapoint at the same time.

"Aww..its okay...yeah maybe u're right,,,wrong person.." said him with small laugh.

"Maybe i should go now...urmm bye.." with that he takes his step left Namjoo behind.

"Bye...." Namjoo said it when he already halfway from her.

 

Namjoo felt confused and puzzled,,she didnt know it could be like this,on the first day she decided to come here everything was happened in one day.Who is that man,,she couldnt deny it,,everything about him reminds her of Jimin,,their voice too...

This day suppose to be a fine day,,but everything was change.The calmness she felt earlier totally fade..after the incident,her feelings mixed up.She decided to walk home after that,left the place...but the thing that happened earlier still remaining in her thought.


 

Author's note.

Hey....im sorry for the grammatical errors,,im not expected so much from this story,,so i just write what i want to write.

Yeahh u can leave a comments if u want....but im sure it will help me a lot in writing..u can just say what u want to say..if this story was not fulfil ur satisfaction..u can just let me know about it..i will consider it.