Dinner pt.1

Fade out (late update)

       

Credit to owners

A/N:DINNERRRR TIMEEEE!!! YASSS FINNAALLYY!

I'm too lazy lately to update this,but!! I made it.Yeayy

It will be part 2 for this chap,cause i wanted to upload it as fast as i can before i'll go to work tomorrow,and it will be no internet,,,,and i'll screw up if i dont upload it now.

And for this chap,i felt very emotional cause of Jimin and Namjoo part,plus i done it while hearing bts run ballad version,it just too urghhh... I'm dead X_X

 


Here I am...

Right in front the place where the dinner would be held.

I've never thought to come here again.NEVER!.But it's too late.I'm already here,it just a waste if I turned back to home,it took me a few hours just to set up myself,styling my hair,wearing this dress,make-up,everything.Its useless if I went back home without having any fun yet.

I'm still not daring myself to go inside.Fought with myself whether to go or not.Arghhh!! Hate this!.Those memories kept replaying inside my mind.Sweet memories...

I should take a look of the venue first before came here.I'm not even realised the dinner would be here,the ways that headed to this place,I couldn't realise it too.What's wrong with me!.I should recognising all of this,I'd came here often tho.Yeahh..but it was a long time ago.But still I shou-..Urghhh!!


 

Flashback

"Where the hell he has been?" I muttered to myself,while checking out the time on my wrist watch.

I tapped the table following the beats that I had heard from the speaker,it was Treasure from Bruno Mars,really loved him tho .One of my favourite song and singer.And I'm glad got to drag Jimin to like this song too,hehe.So,officially this song is our's favourite.

"You're late.." I admonished him.

"I'm truly sorry." He took my right hand,caressed them gently,hope I will forgive him."there's something happened earlier,I need to settle them up first." He explained to me.

"It's alright,you're already here.." I pulled my hand back from him,crossed my arms.Make a unsatisfied face to him.That's not what I meant actually,I just wanted to a bit.

He seems flustered by looking at me,he might be felt guilty,I bet."Joo-ya..."He stopped a second." Look.I'm very very sorry okay,I really wanted to come here early,but I-"

"Yoo..Chill! I'm just kidding okay,don't take it serious." I let out a chuckled.

He sat down quietly not even move an inch after he heard my explanation.Okayy,,this is quite creepy,yeah great Namjoo.Don't ever think to make a joke after this.

"Don't ever think to make a joke like that after this Joojoo,I don't like that.Noted that." He said calmly,but yet intense.

I nodded my head.Understood him.

"Have you take an order yet?" He asked me.

I just replied him using my head,shook them left and right.It does mean I haven't took any order yet.

He raised his left arm,called for waiter to order some foods for us.And not long after that,the waiter came to our place to take an order.

"What do you want?" He asked me again.While his eyes were busied checking out the menu.

"Anything." I replied,yes the situation quite cold.I'm tried my best not to make him angrier even more.

He raised his brows,looked into me.Weird with my behaviour.I turned my head trying not to look at him.Because usually everytime when we went out to the restaurant,I will decide my own foods.

He makes an order.We had a same menu.Yeah obviously he will take a same foods for me too,he's too lazy to think for another.

We had our dinner,we stuffing our mouths,shoving all the foods down,without any single words.We ate in silent.

After we had a dinner,he spoke.

"Are we fight?." He questioned me.

"..No..we're not.." I raised my left brow,weird with the question.

"Then,why you didn't talk to me,I mean you not even say any words,yeah usually you're the one who always speaking when we have our foods."

"Excuse me.Are you mocking me or what? We both same okay,you too.You always talking too when we have our foods." I defensed myself.

"Okay,that seems like Namjoo now,always blabbering.We're good now." He approved it.

"Good what?! We're not even fight." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever,Joo-ya.And now for the ." He pulled something from his pocket.

"What ?"

He opened up the small red box.Obviously!! I knew that box.Okay I'm flustered now.Hoho!.The box contained a couple necklaces.It has two different colours,silver and black.And it had been design like a puzzle pieces.They will get attached to each other if we connect the two puzzles together.

My eyes became big,almost popped out,cause this is too unpredictable.I'm too shocked.

He stood up from his place,and goes behind me.With his wide smile plastered at his face.Same like me.

He locked up the silver necklace around my neck,I lifted my hair up to help Jimin locking them more easier.My heartbeats became fast as I felt his hands were struggling to hook the necklace together.

I'm amused by his present,the necklace have something written on it,I can't help but tried to read the quote on it.It most looks like 'I would like to be waiting for you until always'.

"Awwww..It was so sweet of youu...I like this quote." I pointed out the quote to him.

He smiles sheepishly.He left a kiss at my right cheek before he sat down back.

"I chose this present for our 1st anniversary,I knew it was not an expensive one,but I hope you'll keep the quote inside your head,promise me to keep waiting for me until always..." He held my hands,tightly.

I nearly let out my tears tho.No,Namjoo don't be such crybaby.And finally,I can't help,the tears streaming down my cheeks.He wiped the tears off from myself.I have no words to say,speechless.I'm still processing what've just happened.

"And I'll promise you to keep waiting for you too..I'm promised." He kissed my hands gently as he said it.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks."You better keep your promise,cause I'll kill you if you don't." I warned him,as I looked into the black necklace that hanging around his neck,I didn't know when he wore them,maybe I'm just too busied crying.

He chuckled by my blackmailed."I don't care if I'll be killed,as long it was you who will be the killer.Plus,you already killed me since the first time we met."

"Aww,,so cheesy!." I got goosebumps behind my neck.So cringed.

The best anniversary ever.Our 1st anniversary,Kim Namjoo and Park Jimin.

End of Flashback

 


 

"Joo"

Someone had called me from behind.

"Joo"

I back on earth back as he/she poking me from behind,my mind was not in the state right now,too many thoughts about this place.I turned my back to that voice.

I startled.

It was Ji hoon.Why he must be beside me whenever I've thinking about Jimin?.This guy...

"Urmm,yes,what? What's wrong?."A little bit rude I guess by answering him like this.

"I think I should ask you that actually.What's wrong with you? Don't you want to go inside?."

"No..I'm just thought of something.." I said it as I looked up to the sign of this fancy restaurant.

"Thought? Thought of what?." He asked me again.

"Urmm,,nothing.Just forget about that." I shook my head.

"Okay..." He raised his left brow.Weird by my action.

"So,shall we?."He invited me.

I was hesitated first,but it would be worst if I said no.Since I was here,I should go inside.

I took a breath before I decided to go in."Yeah,Let's go."

We both went in together,and all of sudden I can felt someone grabbed my left arm.I looked down to my arm and they already crossed together with Ji hoon right arm.I quickly lifted my head up,looking to his face.He shows no reactions,he just looked in front and smile sheepishly.He did it casually.

He must be crazy,why he did this! This would make news.Okay I'm being too delulu.I know that.But I bet someone will talk about this.'A Ceo and Financial Manager walked together to the dinner?','Are they dating?','Why she came here with our Ceo?'.'Did they came here together,same car?'.'This is her first time came here,and she already got to attend here with Ceo'.I can predict all of those questions,I even can list all the questions,but it will take me forever.

Anddddd....guess what.I was right.People starting to spread the news everywhere.They whispering,eye contacts to each other,even badmouthing.I could heard all of that cause Im not DEAF DUDE!!.Eventhough it was not clear.Jealous people.Huh!!

 


WEEEEEEEEEEEE.....!!!!

STILL NOT GETTING OVER FROM YOUNG FOREVER ALBUMMM

THEY WERE SUCH A GEMS,,URGHHH 

MY FAVOURITE TRACK...is RUN BALLAD VER.

I LOVE THE BEAT AND COMPOSED IN IT..

ESPECIALLY AT THE LAST PART,BEGIN AT JUNGKOOK PART AND AFTER THAT JHOPE PART,IT WAS SO INTENSE..I LOVED THAT PART...T_TT_T

RAPPER LINE SLAYSSSSSS......

BLESS RAPPER LINE BECAUSE OF THEIR VOICESS..GLAD TO HEAR THEM SINGING,EARGASMS!!

I BEING TOO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!

I LOVE JIN'S PART AT HOUSE OF CARDS!!

HOUSE OF CARDS SUCH A URGHHH  QIEUA×_%×IH×**@&$&$

I LOVE ALL OF THEIR PARTS,THEY DID REALLY WELL!!

 

MQM&2^×"*#+JSJSHAJSBAK×&^×&×^+JDHBDJZX@&^#*;○■♡○♡▪[♤♤●♤**#*@

IM SCREWED UP!!!