Shopping

Fade out (late update)

A/N:I'm doing this in rushed,so they might be some typos or else.

I'm not really good when it comes about shopping,so it might be lacking in skme aspects,I'm sorry if I'm not fully your satisfication.

So,enjoyy..


 

Namjoo POV

What am I doing here?!

Why I'm here?!

I didn't want to be here!

Please....I wanted to go home right now...

I looked over myself right in front of the mirror in fitting room while adjusting the dress,red dress,tried to fit them with my body.For this one,Taehyung had picked them for me to try,he wanted me to wear this.Literally,I kept entering this room,they keep pushing me over here,just to try the dresses,I'm getting tired of this,my precious holiday,they had ruined!!.

I looked into the mirror once again after I'm done wearing the dress.My jaw dropped,they are to appeal for me!!My back and my chest barely covered!This is so embarassing.And the colour was to strike.I'm dead if I'm wearing this dress to the dinner.They will attract other's attention.I can't imagine if I was there,and I'm sure there's a lot of eyes watching me over this dress.I felt like I don't want to go out from this room.I will not show this one to them."Kim Taehyung! You're such a brat!.You did this intentionally!".Seriously I'm going to curse him internally.

"Joo! You took so long.Come out from there already.Make it fast." Taehyung insisted me,while knocking the door.

"YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG! Why did you chose this dress for me! They are too appealing!.No,I'll stay here,I don't want to show them to you!.Never!" I shouted to him from the room.

"I just wanted to see you in that dress,I bet it will looks good for you.No doubt!.Just come out from there!.Just show it to us,and it's up to you if you want to wear them or not." Taehyung tried to encourage me to show it to them.I don't know but I can felt his devilish smile right now.

I'm thinking for a moments about Taehyung's words.Yeah all I need to do is to show this to them,and it is my choice if I want this dress or not.Yeah,I'll do it right away,stand in front of them for 1 second,and rushing to this room back.

She fought with herself.

I opened the door little by little,feeling embarassed.But Taehyung just pushed the door widely,he seems impatient,"Wow dude be patient!".He dragged me out from the room and took me at the place where he and Hayoung have been stood for a while.

"Can you be more patient! No need to drag me like a dog!.Ughh!!" I groaned over his attitude.

"The thing is,you took so long just to try a one dress.You deserve this actually." I rolled my eyes,annoyed with his words."Standing here,Hayoung and I will judge it for you."I showed him my unamused face.I standing still like he said to me,followed his order.It has been a necessary task for me,if I went out to buy someything about clothes with Taehyung or somebody.

"Wow.Wow.This is too appealing!." Hayoung averted her gaze away from me.She tried to cover her eyes with her hands.But she still can see it between the gap of her fingers.

"I told you.This dude picked this for me" I pointed out to Taehyung."yeah typical men,they wanted to see us wearing y stuff!." I gave Taehyung sideways glanced,and for sure he showed me his devilish smile,while wriggling his brows.

"Seriously,Oppa! Why you gave unnie something like that.I don't know that you somewhat like the other male out there.I thought you different." Hayoung mocking Taehyung.Looks like Taehyung have another enemy here.First,Namjoo.And now,Hayoung.Yeah great.He stucked between them.

"Different.What do you mean by different?.I'm a male anyway,of course I loved this stuff.But honestly it looks good on you,you suit them so much."

"Whatever Oppa." Hayoung rolled her eyes."but he was true,they really good on you.But are you sure you wanted to wear them.This is my first time seeing you wore something like this,for real!."

"First time for you,but not for me." Taehyung said it while wriggling his brows playfully.He chipped in from nowhere.

"Seriously,Tae.Do you have to say that?!." Namjoo pinched his arm,getting him a lesson.

"OF COURSE I'M NOT! Eventhough they really suit on me,but this is not soo mee,I will not wearing this stuff" answering Hayoung questioned.

 "Ohh,,I'm glad.I can't imagine if you go there by wearing this dress,there's must be a lot of eyes on you.I'm bet!." Hayoung muttered.

"Yeah! I thought it too.I can't bear it.I will not take any risks." I shook my head left and right,threw away the thoughts I've been thinking.

"Why.....You should wear them.They look good on you.Trust me.Just wearing the dress already." Taehyung pleading.

"Are you serious Tae!.Nope.I'm not going to change my mind.No objection.And you told me earlier right,that it's up to me if I want to wear this or not!.Don't pretend that you don't." I put my both hands on my waist,scolded him.He looks like a little boy when I scolding him tho,he was too fluffy and cute.I'm glad he wanted to listen to my words.

"Huff!" He snorted."Fine!!" He backs off.

"I'm going to change,and I will give a try with the one you had picked for me Youngie.And I hope for this time,it will be my last dress ever!,I didn't want to go back to that room anymore."

"Believe me,you will love the dress,for real." Hayoung surprisingly being excited.

"How can you be so sure?" Taehyung questioning Hayoung.Being a snobbish one.

"Cause,I'm a girl.I knew what we like.Plus,my taste about fashions was incredibly high and classy,not like Oppa,just randomly pick the dresses,pick the one that looks pretty in your eyes.I'm not like that." Hayoung rolled her eyes.Attacked him back.

"Hey-" Taehyung is about to argue with her but he was stopped by me.

"Okay,okay.Enough!.I'm going to change RIGHT NOW!." I make my way to the fitting room.

"Just go!." Hayoung and Taehyung said in unison.

"Whut!! Are you throw me aw-"

"GO!!" They said in unison again.

"Okay,okay,Fine!." I snorted."What's wrong with them...." I mumbling out the words,talking to myself.

Taehyung and Hayoung just continued their arguing.They just can't get enough of it.


  Namjoo went out from the room,and makes her move straight to Hayoung and Taehyung.

"How do I look?" Namjoo said it,and spun her body around.

"This is absolutely mind blowing!.I love this one." Hayoung praised,and examined Namjoo body,it really suits her well.

It was a short tight dress,a black one,along with laces trough the dress.They followed her curve.It perfectly fit her body.The sleeves,it was a half'sleeves and it was made from laces.

Taehyung jaw dropped,he feeling all excited,proud of his bestfriend,"You looks beautiful in it.INDEED!.Well,you got it from me anyway." And that's we called self-praised. As expected from Kim Taehyung.

Namjoo and Hayoung just ignored him,they were too busy talking about the dress.

"Hey I'm talking here..."

"Of course you're,but you said something rubbish,that's why we ignoring you." Namjoo being merciless.

"It was true,the fact that I've being adored by many peo-"

"Whatsoever Tae." Namjoo cut him off.

Taehyung gave her sideways glanced.

"I've decided!.This dress will be my dress for now on.I'm absolutely falling in love with this."Namjoo muttered.

"Great choice unnie!.Come on let's pay for this." They three make their way to the cashier,and Hayoung took out a card first to pay for it.

"Wait,Youngie.Let me pay for this,why you need to pull your card?." Namjoo questioning her.

"It's okay unnie,I really need to pay for this because thi-"

"Do you guys really need to fight whenever it comes to something you guys have to pay??." Namjoo and Hayoung turned their head instintively toward Taehyung.Taehyung getting frustrated,cause this is not the first time they argued about who is going to pay.

"Don't interupt when I'm not finished my sentence yet Oppa..." Hayoung admonished him.

Taehyung sighed,the struggle of being a friend of girls.

"The reason that I need to pay for this is,because this card is not belong to me,Ji hoon Oppa asked me to pay for everything when I brought you out.So,I can't say anything.This is an order." Hayoung explained to Namjoo.

Namjoo dumbfounded.'Why he needs to pay it for me?.I have enough money tho to pay those things.' She said it in her head.

"Who the heck is Ji hoon??." Taehyung totally puzzled,he doesn't know what they are talking about.

"Ji hoon is my boss,he's the new Ceo that I'd told you before,his name his Ji hoon...." Namjoo told him,emotionless.

"WOW!! You have a great boss,Joo-yah.He was nice,Yah you should take the offer,this is once in your life.You should grab this chance."

"Plus,unnie,you can't say no,this is an obligated.You need to accept whether you love it or not." Hayoung muttered.

Namjoo took a glanced at the cashier's face,she felt sorry to her cause she took a long time just to pay a dress.She debated on her own,she's not sure if she needs to accept it or not.

"Fine,I'll take it." Finally she has decided to accept it.

"Ok,great." Hayoung pull Ji hoon's card and gave them to the cashier.

After done submit the payment they all decided to return to Namjoo's place.

They all ride in one car,which is it was belong to Taehyung car.Taehyung being a driver he took a front sit,same goes as Namjoo,and Hayoung took a back sit.


  "But,Youngie....why he needs to pay it?." Namjoo still can't get rid the fact he used to buy this dress by Ji hoon's money.It makes her uncomfortable.

"Ermm,,I don't know either,he just gave it to me,and asked me to pay whatever you wanted to buy.Maybe it was a one way to force you to go to the dinner.Maybe..." Hayoung shrugged off her shoulders.

"Joo.Don't ask too many questions,just accept it okay.You can't do anything,you need to receive with full of heart.Plus you save your moneys right,I don't see any probs." Taehyung tried to comfort her to overcome her guilty feeling.

"Yeah,right unnie.And Ji hoon oppa have a lot of moneys,And for him it was nothing compare to your dress.It was a small matter.Don't worry too much."

"Urmm...I don't know I just felt...yeah I'm glad but at the same time weird" Namjoo doesn't know what've she talked about."Urmm,,yeah,I don't know,just let's forget about this.

"That's what we are trying to say actually,,just forget them." Taehyung getting annoyed to her,because she didn't know the point of their conversations earlier.


 They have arrived at Namjoo's house,they bid a say goodbye to each other,Hayoung already drove her car back to her home.And now its only left Taehyung and Namjoo.Taehyung waited for Namjoo to get into house first before he went back home.

Namjoo already turned her body to get into her house,she took a few steps already,but she stopped because she have something in her mind.

"Taetae..."

Taehyung lifted his head up."ya..whut?"

"Do you like Hayoung?"

Taehyung startled by her questioned."Wh..why..you asked me that?" He stuttered.

"Just answer my question,do you like her or not?"

"Urmm,,Yes I do like her... One side love....I guess,but I don't know,it stills new.I can't understand my feeling yet.I need a more time,if I could...." He seems like he wanted to give up but he's not.He knews he will get her.If he only knows that Hayoung already engaged.

"Owhh,,I see...But you need to know one thing." Namjoo hold a breath a second before told him."It's about Hayoung..."

"Why,what's wrong with Hayoung?" He seems uneasy right now,sounds like it something bad.

"...she's already engaged."

Taehyung was dumbfounded.He doesn't know what should he said.He doesn't sure about his feeling,somehow he felt the pain inside his heart,and he didn't why he needs to feel that,its not like he has gone all crazy to her.But it still pains.

"...Owhh really...Wow..great..say congrats to her from me.." Its not what he really needs to say actually,his mind against his heart.

"Are you okay Taehyung.." Namjoo kinda worried for him,she felt very very sorry to him.She has to say this,if she's not telling him now he will know soon. This is so rare to see Taehyung being like this.Taehyung is not a type that easily has a feelings toward someone.And his feelings toward Hayoung is not a joke.She knows it.

"I'm okay,don't worry.I'm okay,yeah" he tried to smile,eventhough he can't.

"I need to go back right now,see you soon." He quickly gets inside his car,and drove the car away from Namjoo house.

Namjoo sighed.She knew it will be like this.

"I know how your feeling Tae,I know.Cause I felt the same too..." She took a steps and went inside her house.She's glad she knew this more earlier than Taehyung.At least,she could get trough over it,yeah we need to move on,don't even let those things messed up with our daily life.

 


This is the dress that I imagined for Namjoo,I really loved this style,I don't know why but i loved to see the laces.And it slightly y for Namjoo..hehe *wriggled brows*