Blind date

Fade out (late update)

 


 

Namjoo checked out herself in front of the mirror almost tenth time.The mirror might be cracked if she do that once more.Today she wore a turqoise dress,a short one,and she styled up her hair into a bun style,it makes her more younger and cute.Yeahh,she really hated this blind date,but she needs to care about her image and makes sure not to left a bad first impression to that man.All she needs to do is go to the place,introduce herself,having a chit chat..bla..bla..bla..,and get lost from that place as fast as she can,that's it.

She grabbed her new purse,phone and car key get ready to go.

She was on her way when her car started to throw a tantrum.She parked her car next to divider to avoid herself from the other cars."No!.No! It cant be...please,please not now.." She coaxed the car,hopefully it will hear her.At the same time,she tried to start the engine back.She done that for a couple times.But still it doesnt worked."Damn!." She stomped the steering angrily.Annoyed.

She stepped out from the car,and thinking a ways how to solve this problem."HAH!! Yes.Yes.I need to call someone!." She talked to herself.The first person she thought is Taehyung.She quickly finds Taehyung ID on her number list,and pressed the number.

"Tutt..Tutt.."

After a few beeps.

"Where the hell are you,Tae!!" She pressed the number again,hopefully he will pick up his phone.But stills he not answered his phone."Aishhh!" She groaned,gave up on Taehyung.

"Okay,,who's next?." She thinking hard for next victim."HAYOUNG!" She excitingly searched for her number and almost pressed it,untillll..."No! Hayoung was not here,she went to Japan.." She hit her head,forgotten about it.

Her sweats started to form from her forehead.She wiped her sweats carelessly,it was a hot day by the way.She doesnt care how did she looks right now,she needs someone here.

She gave a called again.

"Mom......."

"Oh! Joo-ahhh,how's your date!." Mom asked her excitingly.

"Mom,Im still on my way now.But I stucked here!!.What can I do....help me..." She complaint.

"Stucked!! What!....What can we do...." Mom said panicked.

"What all I need is your help,not questioning me back Mom!!."

"Okay,okay...lets see what can we do."Mom thinks first before answering her."Joo-ahh you can take a taxi right..Go! Grab one...Go!." Mom suggested.

"Mom.."

"What!."

"No!.I cant! I didnt bring any money right now.I forgot to fill them in my purse."

"JOOO!! Why! Why!...Why now! Haishhh.." Mom scolded her.

"Its not my fault okay.." She said innocently."Mom,we can just cancel this date right.You can give it a call to him,and say about this,I dont want to talk to him." She insisted.Suddenly she felt great,yeahh,,,maybe with this,the date will be cancelled,she really hate this thing.

"NO! No matter what you need to go! NO MATTER WHAT!" Mom hollered."Just go take a lift,ask them to lift you to that place."

" Mom! Are you crazy! I wont do that.Never!" She insisted.For this stupid blind date,never and never.

She just watched the cars went by at her left side,not even thinking to ask them about that.But there was one car went by but the car stopped and reversed the car.

"Mom.Mom wait..."

"Why?! Someone want to lift you?!" Asked Mom impatiently.

"......Nope."

The window car slowly slide down.Wanted to reveal the car owner's face.

Namjoo tilted her head down a little bit,wanted to know who is the owner."Short hair..looks like a man" She thought.

Her eyes widen when she could see the whole face."JI HOON!."

"Joo?.hey...what's wrong?.." he asked,while his hands still on the steering.

Namjoo stills cant believe what has she saw."...ah..ahh..my car,,yeahh my car...they broke down.." Namjoo explained.Tried to control her nervous.

"Ahhh,,,I see.Where do you want to go?.Need a lift?." He asked.

"Ahhh.." She played with her fingers."...N-"

"YES!YES! You need it.Go with him.I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU WONT!." Mom threaten.It was loud enough to Namjoo heard it.

"Wow!.Mom for the first time...You didnt hang off your phone..." She said in her head,stills in shocked.

"Urm..YES! I need a lift!." She said anxiously.

"Come." Ji hoon said with his hands already on the steering.

Namjoo quickly went to her car,grabbed her things.Locked her car safely.

She get in the car shyly.Quickly wrapped her upper body with the seatbelt.Everything went fast.


 

The atmosphere and the feeling inside the car were awkward,silent yet intense.Both of them shut their mouths didnt know how to start the conversation.

"Oh.Yeah.Where did you want to go?." Ji hoon asked Namjoo.Still focusing on his driving.

"Urmm...you can just drop me at the front.I will walk by myself to that place." She said.

"Why? I can send you to your place,just tell me the name of the place,I'll go straight to your place.No need to afraid,Im not going to eat you anyway." He giggled.

That laughed tho.She missed them.Its been a long time she's never heard them.Somehow it feels nice to hear.

She giggled by his joked." Ok then,Sir can send me to that place." Namjoo told him the address.

"No need being too formal,just call me by my name,Ji hoon.We're in the same age,right." He admonished her.

"Can I?." Namjoo asked hesitantly.

"Of course,you can!.I will more comfortable if u call me Ji hoon." He smiles and glanced to Namjoo for a second before he focused back to his driving.

Namjoo smiles sweetly when she heard his words.

"So,why you wanted to go there?.Want to meet someone?." He asked curiously.

Namjoo quite hesitant at first,not sure to tell him or not.She decided to tell him,it was nothing actually,just tell him already.

"Hishh..." Namjoo groaned."...It was a blind date." She said not interested.Not even excited.

"....blind date??! With who? So you're getting married soon?!.." Ji hoon asked,wanted to know more.It was quite irritating to hear.He doesnt know why.

"It was a blind date!.Of course i dont know him.My Mom who is the one set this up for me." She insisted."..Tsk!.No! It depends on me if i want him to be my husband or not.Plus,I dont want to get married too early,Im still young." She said nonchalantly.

Somehow Ji hoon felt relieved by hearing that.He confused with himself.He was fought with his feelings now.Reminds himself his already taken.

They've reached the place.Time to say goodbye.

Jihoon stopped his car.

"Thank you Sir." She not realised she called him sir.

"Ji hoon." Ji hoon admonished her.

"Sorry,what?"

"Its Ji hoon." He reminds her.

".....Owhh..okay,okay.My mistake sorry." She taps her forehead."..Thanks Ji hoon." She said while smiling.

"Welcome." He replied."...Joo!! Do you want me to pick you up when you finish your date?" He asked.

Namjoo already closed the car door when he asked her.

"Urm...No.Thanks...My friend will pick me up." She refused.

"Okay then,I should get going now.Take care of yourself." Ji hoon bid a say goodbye.

Namjoo a little bit startled when he said that.He being too concerned.

"Yeah..You should.You too.Drive safely." She reminds him.

Namjoo already went inside to meet her mate.She doesnt know that Ji hoon stills there,watching her secretly.

Jihoon/Jimin POV.

"You should.You too.Drive safely."

Ji hoon directly drove his car after she said it.Left her behind.But his eyes still on left side mirror wanted to see if Namjoo already get in or not.

But he stills not satisfied.Somehow he feels an urged to know her mate.Is he handsome? Like him.He decided to turn back to that place,but he needs to make sure that Namjoo not realised his presence.He needs to find a place to avoid her.

He stopped his car.And open his window.Just half of it.

He examined that guy.

"Woahh!! He's not bad.His face was fine.Im better than him.His body figure also fine.But I was more better than him too.Except for his height,he won." He scoffed.

He took almost 30 minutes he was there.Examining that man.

"Oh god!! Im late!!" He just realised that he have an appoinment with the clients.

He quickly drove his car to the place he should goes.Left them behind.


 

 "Such a BRAT!!" Namjoo annoys." WHO DO HE THINKS HE IS!!" She stomped her feets down,protested."SHOW OFF!" She wanted to rip his hairs until he becames bald.Not even have any single hairs.

"Im swear! I will not meet him again!." She swore.

One hour ago.

Mom said that my partner is the one who wearing a blue blazer.

"Blue blazer...Blue blazer." She keeps repeating that,while her eyes busied searching for him.

"Oh! That's him."

She stills couldnt see his face,his back was facing her.

She rushed to him.And slowly she peeks on him to see his face.

"Han Sanghyuk?." She asked.

"Yes,I am.Are you Kim Namjoo?." He asked her back.

"Yes,Im Kim Namjoo."

"Great!! You're late.Im waiting for you like crazy!." He tensed up.

"What's wrong with you....." She scared by his sudden attack.

Hyuk felt sorry."Okay,okay...Im sorry,I didnt mean it.Just have a sit first." He said while holding Namjoo's shoulders.

Namjoo felt uncomfortable."How dare you.You scolding me!!...and after that you touched me..So sweet!!" She said in her head,tried to control her anger.

Namjoo just sitting down quietly.Not even bother to ask about his personality.

"What do you want to eat?." He asked her.

"Just order what do you want,I dont mind it." Namjoo said half-hearted.

Hyuk just take a order referred to his appetite.

"Okay,let's make thing clear." Said Hyuk in coherent.

"............." Namjoo didnt want to say anything,just let Hyuk speak.

"First,,i really hate this freaking blind date!.Second.I dont like you!.Third,,I already have a girlfriend dont tried to fall in love with me!." He reminds her.

He really pissed Namjoo off.

"..Tsk!! You think I love to be here! You think I like you!,No.Im not! And who do you think you are I could fall in love with.You full of yourself already!! She scoffed

"And one more thing,your words already showed your attitudes.It !."

"Hey!! Mind your language!.You dont know who am I."

Namjoo shut off,before this thing could be more serious.

The foods already here.Namjoo loss her appetite.Doesnt feels want to eat them.

"Urghh..just look at him....such an embarassment." Namjoo thought in her head.

By seeing him,Namjoo appetite completely gone.He eats like he has never seen foods entire of his life.

Namjoo just played with her own food.

"Do you want to eat or not?." He asked nonchalantly.

"No,Im not starving."

He took Namjoo's food,and add them into his plate.

Namjoo eyes widen.Doesnt know what to say.

"Can you eat slowly." Namjoo admonished him.Worried he will choke himself.

He just ignoring her.Doesnt hears her words.

Namjoo rolled her eyes.Waiting for time to go.She really wants to go back.This is too much.Which hell is Mom found him?.He useless.

Not long after that,Hyuk's phone was ringing.He picked up the phone.

"Hello...Darling..." He said while grinning.

Namjoo just rolled her eyes again.Disgust with him.Such a sweet talker.Tsk!! Not so sweet.

"Urmm,yeahh..This date kinda boring.It was no fun at all.Miss you already."

Namjoo clenched her fist.Controlled her patient.

"You know what!,the girl that I met up with not even pretty,you're more pretty than her.She ."

Namjoo couldnt be patient anymore.This is too much,he is being too overboard!.Know your own limit dude!!.She grabbed her orange juice and spilt them up on Hyuk's face.

Hyuk in dazed.He stood up."What're you trying to do!!?." He sounded Namjoo.His conversation with his girlfriend already ended.

The other customers started to give them an attention.

"Well,serve you right!! Dont even dare to insult me!! She warned him.She grabbed her things and she stopped.".SUCH A JERK!!" and rushed to the entrance door.

She texted to Taehyung to pick her up as her reached the entrance door.

'Come pick me up.HURRY!'


 

Namjoo could see Taehyung from a far.Automatically,she clenched her fist,gripped her lips waiting to explode.She'd a lot of problems enough today.

"You're gotta be kidding me!." She pissed off.

Taehyung stopped in front of her,waiting for her to ride him.Namjoo not even moved,she just standing still,controlled her anger.

"Do you want to ride or not." Taehyung asked her annoyyed.Tired of waiting.

Namjoo hit hard Taehyung's backhead.

"ARE YOU INSANE!!.HOW CAN I RIDE WITH YOU!! IM WEARING A DRESS,SHORT DRESS,HEELS!!." Namjoo tempered.

Taehyung rubbing his backhead tried to reduce the pain.He tried to persuade Namjoo to ride his scooter.

"I thought you're wearing a jeans....." Taehyung uttered innocently.

"Blind date Kim Taehyung! Its blind date! Why i need to wear a jeans!!." Namjoo frustrated.

"HOW CAN I KNOW!! I'VE NEVER WENT TO SOMETHING LIKE THIS,I'VE NEVER HAVE A DATE!!" Taehyung attacked her back.

"Do you want to ride it or not!! My last offer,if You dont want it.I'll excuse myself.You can go back by walking!." Taehyung threaten.

Namjoo thinks about it first before she told him her last decision.

"Fine!.I'll ride!." She takes the pink helmet with small kitten ears on it that Taehyung gave to her.but her face stills furioused.

Before she could sit,Taehyung teasing her by moved his scooter,playing with her.

"Stop playing around!!." Namjoo slapped his back.

Taehyung giggled by her actions.

Taehyung speed up after Namjoo already sat at the back with her both legs at the right side and her arms wrapped around Taehyung waist tightly.

"Slow downn Tae!!..." She admonished him.

"What!.I cant hear you.." How can we heard someone talking clearly when we on the road.

"SLOW.DOWN!! I SAID SLOW DOWN!." Namjoo hollered.The citizens there probably could hear her.

"NO! STILL CANT HEAR YOU!." Taehyung and he speed up his scooter even more faster.

"KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGG!!!..." Namjoo screamed.

They already in front of Namjoo's house.

Namjoo took off her helmet and gave them to Taehyung.Her hairs all messed up.Her face pale because of the strong winds blew to her face.

Taehyung laughing hard because of Namjoo hairs and face.

"Shut up!! This is all your fault!." Namjoo muttered angrily.

"Well.You're lucky enough got to ride with me.Not everyone can feel this experience." He shrugged his shoulders,proud of himself.

"No,Nope,Im not lucky enough,I will not ride with you anymore,this is my last time,no more." Namjoo said full of regrets.

Taehyung just giggled by her words.

"How's your date?." Taehyung asked.

"TERRIBLE,HORRIBLE,HORRENDOUS!!.Only those words can describe it." Namjoo said exaggerately.

"Awww....looks like he failed to win you over."

"Absolutely!! Seriously,he's such a jerk,He insulting me!!." She complaint.

"What!! Insulting you!! Who he is?! Let me confront him!." He started to fold his both sleeves.

"No need.I already make him regret on what has he done.I poured my orange juice on his face and the best part is i called him and jerk."Namjoo said excitingly.

"Seriously!! Woahh....proud of you babe." He ruffled her hairs.Make them more messier.

Namjoo be like =_=*.

"I want to go inside.Thanks for ride.I having SOOO MUCH FUN!!." Sarcasticly.

"Yeahh,I knew it already,It will be fun." He wiggled his eyebrows.

Namjoo rolled her eyes.

"Nite.I'll go now.And please ride like a normal person!." Namjoo reminds him.

"Nite,Im normal enough.I will ride like I used to be." He insisted.

"Its up to you.I'll see you at the hospital then.Bye." She went inside her house.

"It was so meannn!!." Taehyung hollered from behind,loud enough to Namjoo hears it.

Namjoo just smirked by heard that.She barely can heard Taehyung's scooter went by.

 


 

 

 Author P/S: Yeahhh,,hyukk,,,i dont know who i need to pick for Namjoo's date,first I wanted to pick Jimin as her partner,but he's already engaged,so he's already out..So I picked him up,yeahh 95liners I really love them.Sorry for Hyuk fans,,for giving him a badass character.HAHA.I hope you guys really enjoyed this.