Old friend

Fade out (late update)

 


 Namjoo fumbled with her car key trying to locked her car door,she walked to Taehyung's Cafe without any excitement.It's already time to grab a dinner actually.Today,there's a lot of suprises happened to her,get a new boss who resembled Jimin,the investor nearly wanted to withdraw from an agreement,her assistant was absent,everything she needs to handle by herself.Such a hectic schedules.

Today is Taehyung turned to serve a dinner for them.She'd got message from Taehyung that he will not be at home tonight,he said he will come back from his cafe a little bit late from usual.So,he gave a suggestion to have a dinner at his cafe tonight.At this time,his cafe already closed,usually they start to close their cafe at 6 P.M.

"Im on my way." She texted to Taehyung.Wanted him to know she already there.

Taehyung still not responding to her text.Maybe he was too busy cleaned up his cafe.

Namjoo quickly opened the entrance door,and immediately went to the near comfort couch to rest her body.She recklessly put her whole face on the table.

The sound of bell after someone opened the entrance door,loud enough to make Taehyung realised Namjoo was there.He rushed over Namjoo impatiently,wanted to greet his beloved friend.

"Fireeee! Fireeee!" He screamed towards Namjoo who is already half asleep when he came to her.

Namjoo immediately opened up her eyes.Struggled to escape herself from the fire and she stops doing that until she found out Taehyung play a prank on her.How come she didnt know,when she was in panicked tried to save him from the fire,he stills grinning not even scared.

"FOR GODSAKE!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!.Stop messing around with me!. Taehyung received a low kicked from Namjoo.

Taehyung frowned due to her low kicked on his right leg.It so much painful.

"Ouch! Joo-ahh,,,awww,,,its hurt..," He rubbing his leg especially the painful one.He pouted asking for her merciness.

"Oh yeah! Serve you right! You really need them actually! Dont you know how tired am i today!!" She gave him a sharp glared.Wanted him to know she really hate him.

"Okay,okay..im sorry...I wont do it anymore..Promise." He deals with her.Better not to make her more angrier.He will be finished if he tried to do so.

They both took a sit after had a quarrelled.Tried to calm down theirselves first before ask a questions to each other.They always being like this,acted like nothing happened.

"So....how's work??" Taehyung said with his both hand wrapped around his chest.

Namjoo took a sec to answer Taehyung's question. "Te....rrible,absolutely terrible!! Tired day overall.I felt like i want to resign..." She complaint along with faked crying.

"Terrible?? What! What's wrong! Something bad happened.Rarely got to see you like this." He concerned.

"Ahh! You have no idea,it was really bad!!Today our investor wanted to withdraw,my assistant was absent......i need to do everything aloneeeee!! HELPP MEEE....." She decided not to tell him about her new boss,he'll think she's crazy if he knows it.

"How can i help you? You're already faced it.Just one thing i can tell you,,just resign,that's it.Resign.You can work here if you want." He shrugged his shoulders up and down,thinking that's a good suggestion for her.

She rolled her eyes.Somehow she feels like wanted to give a punch to him."Are you crazy!? Of course,I wont! If I work here,how much you can pay me,hah! Make sure it was a 5 digits at least..If you're willing to pay me,Im okay...I will resign immediately tomorrow,or if i can i'll resign tonight,straight away." She dared him.Plus,if Taehyung willing to pay her,she will not leaving her current work.She really loves her job.Nothing can change it.

"Tsk...you're too demanding.Huh! Your current work now,not even reach 5 digits.Just forget about it,Stop dreaming." He smirked at Namjoo.Yeahh..here we go,they will start to fight again like schoolers.

"Hey! Better watch your mouth okay! Dont even dare insulting me,that's not true.I already reached it! What did you know? Nothing.Its nothing." She objects all what Taehyung said to her.

"I know ev-" His words was cut off by Namjoo.

"Just let's eat a dinner now,Im really starving.."Her stomach growled."We will continue this later." She gave up on him.For now, she was too lazy for having a quarrel with Taehyung.

"Just let me finish my words first! You always cut me off..." While prepared to holler one of the waiters to serve them a dinner.

"Jungkook-ahh,,," He hollered."...serve us a dinner.Just bring us the one on the kitchen table."

Jungkook,the waiter,brought them a dinner with his both hands already full with several dishes.He did serve them,make sure all the arrangement were in the right places.He excused himself after done his thing."

"Have a nice meal." He gave them a sweet smile.Customers service.

"Wow!!he's so handsomeee...."She squealing."..he must be younger than me..where did you get him?." Asked her full of excitement.Her eyes suddenly feel fresh after seen him.

"Back off dude!.He's mine." He showed her his left palm.Sign of warning."...beside,Im found him inside the bin trash."

"Are you even gay?? Her eyes wider."Seriously my Bff is a gay.I couldnt believe this.."She asked him like she was not in front of him,like he was two miles away from her."....bin trash?? Like seriously.Dont be such a jerk."

"Well,yeahhh,,great!.Can you slow your voice down! My workers will think something weird about me! You do that intentionally.I knew it!" He gave her a death glanced.

"Huh! Shame on you.Just tell me who is that man! I just want to know."

"...He is my cousin.He asked me if i need a part-time worker like him,he needs a money to study.So I hired him to work here.That's it.And one more,he is two years younger than us."

"Awwww....he stills young..he's so handsome and hardworking." She said admiring him.

"See! You're back at your old nature....typical Kim Namjoo." He just shook his head.

"What.Im just complimenting him.Is that wrong.Tsk!"

After having a dinner.Namjoo gets ready to leave.Wanted to have a rest at her house,gained back her energy for tomorrow.

"Taetae..thank you for the dinner,Im full already.Im glad today is your turned,let you do all the things.Im way too tired today."She said on her way to the car.

"Nahh...welcome.Yeahh,your tiredness also shown on your face i knew it already.No need to mention." He accompanied her until they reached out at her car.

Half of Namjoo body already in her car,before she steps out again forgotten to give Taehyung a goodbye hug.

"Thank you Taetae..." She hugged him patted his back too.

"Welcome.." gave her a sheepishly smile,and let her go.

Namjoo honked once,telling him she gets ready to go.

"Drive safely.Make sure not to doze off." He half shouted and bid her a goodbye.Reminding her to becareful on the road.


 KRINGGGGGG!!!

Namjoo quickly turned off her alarm clock,she has too,because it makes her momentarily deaf.But she stills not fully awake.Stills in dazed.At the moment,she followed her conscience to take a look at the alarm clock.

"Oh gosh!! Im late!!" Her eyes widen,as she got up from her bed and rushing to the bathroom.Its only left 30 minutes to minute hand reach 8 A.M.She needs to punch card at 8 A.M.

She tied her hairs up,grabbed a toothbrush and apply some toothpaste.

Her facial face more weird"...What the heck...why it tastes like......." She make a double checked to notice what is that thing she'd applied.

"....Kim Namjooo!!!!!! It was a face cleanser!! Why you applied them on your toothbrush!" She wanted to curse herself.

She took a quick bath,not even bother to rinse the leftover foams properly.She just wrapped herself with the towel nonchalantly.Glad the clothes she wanted to wear today already chose yesterday.She grabbed the clothes,wearing it as fast as lightning.

She took her car key.Impatiently,started the engines of her car and flewn away like smoked.It does depicted that Namjoo drove her car in fast mode.

She made it.She punched card with 1 minute left.

"Fuhhhh....so close..." She wiped her sweats off.

She greet her staff casually and went straight to her room and glanced toward Ji hoon room if he was there or not."So glad he's not here yet" She uttered.

She sats down and released a big sigh.Today is going to be a long day.

All of sudden she heard a voice from the door.

"You're late today..Joo." Ji hoon spoke with one cup of coffee on his right hand.

"Oh no! He's here....Im finished..." a voice from her head said it.

"Erm...Sir...I..urm..I..actuall-" She sttutered to explain what's going on actually,but her words was cut off by Ji hoon.

"No it's okay.No need to explain.I know you're really busy yesterday,you must be tired." He said calmly.

Namjoo just gave him a awkward smile.She stills not comfortable around him.

"Ermm..Want some?" Ji hoon slightly offered his coffee to Namjoo.

"No..no need..thanks,i already have one before." She lied,she even didnt eat anything.

Ji hoon looks like he gets ready to leave,but he turned his head back.

"And one more thing......you need to pick a right colour for your heels." He left,but his wicked smile stills here.

Namjoo looked down at her heels.On the spot,her face turned red due from ashameness.She feels like to hide herself right now,wanted to cancel all the meeting and appoinment.No wonder when she cames here,her staff and the other workers seemed like they hold back their laughed.

Her heels are from same brand and designed but the colours were different,totally different.She loved to buy two same thing but in different colour.Today she fell on her own trapped.

So glad! She has remembered that she stills have one in her room,but it was not heels,it was a sandals.She had no choice anyway,she needs to wear it no matter what.She doesnt want to wandering around the company like a clown.

"Yeahh,,,i was right...today is going to be a longgg...longg day." Uttered Namjoo.


 "OH!! NAMJOO UNNIE!!....." She squealled with her both hands shook excitedly.

"Seriously,what now?!" Namjoo wanted to curse the person who dare to disturb her,but she cant do that.

Namjoo was intensely focusing on her worked when that girl barged in.She got heartattack with sudden attack from that girl.She tilted her head.

".........." She's in dazed for a while. "....WAAAAAA!! HAYOUNGIEEEE!!. She rushing over her and she hugged her tightly.

"Wha-...what are you doing here?why you're here?..what's make you here?" Namjoo asked her nonstop.

"Wow.Wow...Unnie take it easy.One by one.I know you're excited...i mean we both excited actually!." Again they hugging to each other while squealing.

"You're right.I was too happy got to see you again.Its been a long time since the last time we met.Im not so sure how longg....." She wondered.

"Almost ten years unnie,ten years..." Hayoung helped her to remind the counts.

"Ahhhh! Ten years already.You gotten more pretty now,and....taller." She complimented her with her right hand on her cheek.

"Well what can i do,tall gene already in my blood,I keep getting taller and taller each day HAHA.You too.You more pretty and matured now." Their hands still entangled to each other.

" Of course,I am.HAHA." Namjoo laughed.

Namjoo saw Hayoung brought a food container,and directly asked her about it.

"Hayoungie....for who??" She pointed at the food container.

"Ahhhh! I've forgotten.I was too happy seeing you.This is my purpose to come here actually.This is for Ji hoon oppa..." Hayoung lifted the food container excitedly.

Namjoo a little bit startled when she said it was for Ji hoon.

"...ahh..Ji hoon??" Namjoo giggled not so excited,her feeling was jumbled.Dont know how to react.

"Yup!.For Ji hoon oppa."

Knock,knock

"Namjo-" Ji hoon stopped when he saw Hayoung was there.

"Oh! Hayougiee,wh-..what are you doing here?" He stuttered,confused,puzzled.His eyes relay between Hayoung and Namjoo.

"Oppa! I want to give you this" She lifted the food container." But I've seen Namjoo unnie first instead go to your room.Why oppa didnt tell me Namjoo unnie was worked here?" She aaked.

Namjoo just standing still,dont want to interupt their conversation.

"Namjoo unnie?.You didnt ask me,that's why i've never tell you.So you guys already known each other?"

Hayoung and Namjoo shook their head down in unison.

" Ahhhh! I see.Glad you guys already known each other,i dont need to introduce you guys then."

"Ahh Hayoungahh....my food..Do you want to give them to me or not??" Ji hoon questioned Hayoung.

"Oh! Sure,sure..let's go to your room.Hehe" She gets ready to leave Namjoo's room.

She tucked Ji hoon left hand asked him to join her.Ji hoon just let Hayoung do that,not bother to insist her,but his eyes still on Namjoo,his eyes and Namjoo eyes were locked into each other for a moment.Hayoung suddenly stopped her paced and turned her head towards Namjoo.

"Namjoo unnie.We still have a lot to talk.I will come to you again after this." She grinned.

Namjoo just gave her a sweet smile and watched them left her in dazed.She stills cant digest what is happening.What kind of relationship they are?.They seemed too close.Somehow her heart feels like someone trobbing it with a sharp knife,a very sharp one.

 


 

P/S: So.....yeahhhh double chap.hahahhahuhu