Day off.

Fade out (late update)

                                

 

Credit to owners.

A/N:This chapter is supposed to be the chapter,which Hayoung would take Namjoo go to the mall for buying her dress,but I decided to include Taehyung in here,so for this chap there's no scene for Namjoo and Hayoung go to the mall yet.It will be next chap.

BTW have fun,it took me so long to update this chap.I will do asap for the next chap.


 

Namjoo was laying around on her bed with her hairs was like a bird's nest and together with eyes both closed,didn't want to open it. As today is saturday it was perfect time for her to spend most of her times resting her body on her bed.Today she felt amazingly lazy to get herself up and took a refreshing shower to loose her body and muscles.It's already almost 10.30 a.m.But she stills on a bed.Full her day with daydreaming or thinking about her jobs.As a woman who has a career like her,word 'JOB' will never get rid from her head.She knew that sometimes her life was bored and too common compared to the others life.Sometimes she felt kinda jealoused toward somebody else that could get better life and got enjoying their life peacefully without worrying their surroundings.

Since Jimin gone from her life she tried to keep busying herself to endure the pains she got when she lose him.It does worked,but there's still have a scars left.But it was all ruined when Ji hoon came to her life.The scars became bigger and bigger,keep reminding her about Jimin.She doesn't know if her in delusional or something,but she does feel like Ji hoon and Jimin are the same person.She knew it quite possible and didn't make sense to assume like that,but it could be true too.Everything can change right.Even we didn't want it to be.No one can against the faith.

'DING DONG'

Namjoo groaned as she heard doorbell rang.This is such a frustrated,she didn't like her fine day was disturbing by any people.Plus,she was too lazy to move her feets to the downstairs.So,she let it be.Not bother to find out the stranger.

'DING DONG'

'DING DONG'

"Ughhhh!!!"She groaned for a second time.The stranger keeps playing with the bell."Who is that!! How dare they messing around with me." Namjoo mumbling as she stomped her feets off to the main door.She stills in her pyjamas featuring her bird's nest hair.

Namjoo opened the door recklessly,and a young lady figure was right in front of Namjoo.Her big navy blue sunglass was stood out the most.With clutch bag that hanging at her right arm, that woman adjusting her sunglass.

"UNNIEEEE!!!" That girl squealing."Are you alright?!" She checked Namjoo out,spinning Namjoo body all around.

Namjoo gave her innocent face yet frustrated one.".....hayoungieeee...." Namjoo said to calm Hayoung down from her worrisome."..okayy..enough,enough!! I'm all okay,except the fact you was here."

"Unnieee...." She squealing again.But this is was more higher than before.Namjoo closed her ears to prevent them from deaf."You should be happy Unnie,cause i'm with you today." Hayoung said as she walked in the house.Namjoo didn't mind it.

"Why I should be happy??" Namjoo said as she raising her brows."I LOVE TO BE ALONE ON WEEKEND DAY!.I don't need you to come over here."

"Wow.Wow.Unnie.Are you chasing me out??.Since when?!.You're much different now,more aggresive not like back then,you preffered to be a most polite girl in the world." Hayoung scoffed.

Namjoo silent for a seconds."Yes I admit it,I've changed a lot....."She said but half whispered."What?." Hayoung asked her back as she can't hear Namjoo clearly."Haish..Nothing." Namjoo said in short replied."Just explain to me,what's bring you up here?.This is quite creepy,cause you're not often to come here.And all of sudden,you popped out without informing me first! And seriously.Early in the morning?."Namjoo nagged.

"Wait.Wait.What?!.Early in the morning!.Unnie!.Almost eleven.Is that early!." Hayoung said while pointed out her watch to Namjoo.

"Yeah,too early for me."

"Whatever,and now I want you to come with me.Let's go." Hayoung muttered.

"What!.No!.I want to spend all my precious times today at my house.No intruder." Namjoo insisted.

"Come onnnn,,,Unnie.Don't you want me to help you pick the dress for your company dinner? I'm good in it,you know." Hayoung tried to encourage her.

"Ohhh..Is that a reason why you're here.I see....I don't care!.I don't want it.You know how much I hate to be at something like dinner,event,etc.It's too crowded.I even couldn't breath properly."Namjoo gave her a reasons.

"What a reason,Unnie." Hayoung sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay then,I should call Ji hoon oppa,and tell him you're not going with me."Hayoung already dialled Ji hoon number.

"Yeah,sure.Please call him." Namjoo rolled her eyes.They are type of person that really love to threat people by calling.She sicked about it.

Hayoung raised her left brow.

"Oppa?.Oppa..Its me Youngie.There's something I need to tell you." Hayoung shot Namjoo a glared.

"Namjoo unnie said that she doesn't want to go to the dinner." At first Namjoo seems to be cool when Hayoung called Ji hoon.But she turned to be all nervous and scared,she didn't even know why she needs to feel like that.

"Namjoo unnie.." Hayoung hollered her name.But Namjoo was spacing out.

"Unnie!!." Namjoo startled."Here,Ji hoon oppa wanted to talk to you."

"Tsk.Why!.Why he nee-" Namjoo stopped when Hayoung's phone is already at her right ear.


 Namjoo POV

I couldn't say any words as soon as Hayoung's phone was on me.I'm lost.

"Erm..ahh,,yeah...its me.." I'm stuttered.

"No,It's not like I'm refused to go,but I'm not used to go there,I will feel awkward if I go there.So,I don't have any option okay." Tried to explain it to him.

"NO!! NO!! PLEASE DON'T!!."I screamed out lungs."What are you!?." I half whispered when I realised that Hayoung was watching me with her eyeballs almost popped out.

"You just being too mean!.This is not fair!."

"Okay,Okay.I'm going." I rolled her eyes,and cut the line right away,not wanting to hear anything from Ji hoon,he might be thinking something more crazy to force me to go with Hayoung if I continue the conversations.So it was more better if I hung off first.


 "Wow!! That's fast.Urmm..I wonder what've Ji hoon Oppa said to you." Hayoung asked as she put her index finger between and chin.

"Nope,I'm not going to tell you anyway.I'm sure you will THROW UP if you hear it.Tsk!!." Namjoo groaned in frustrated.Still can't digest each words Ji hoon said to her.Ughh.....

"Awwww.." Hayoung pleading."Why not...come onn,don't be too selfish.I'm dying here." Hayoung pleading even more.

"I sa-" Namjoo was cut off when someone just barging in her house without any greeting.Namjoo and Hayoung heads turned instinctively to the main door.

"Oh!" That man in shocked because of Hayoung.He doesn't know she would be here.

"Tae!!" Namjoo shouted his name in confusion,not really anticipated his presence here.

"What're you doing here??." Namjoo asked him.

"Urm..drop by..??" He said,he might be questioned himself too why he was here.He just followed his instinct.So that's why his here.He guess.

"Drop by? Wait,wait..Why now?!.Come onnn..You just bring more headaches,don't you know that?." Namjoo uttered annoyingly.

"HEOL!! Hey! at least I had brought something for you okay!!" Taehyung wriggling the paper bag he brought in front Namjoo's face."So you shouldn't talking to me like that.Huh!" He rolled his eyes.

"Oh really!.Great,I'm incredibly starving right now." Namjoo took the paper bag from Taehyung impatiently.But Taehyung raised the bag more higher to prevent Namjoo from getting them from him.He sticked his tongue out playfully.

"Say sorry to me first!." Taehyung insisting Namjoo.

Namjoo still struggling to reach the paper bag from Taetae.Eventhough she knows that she won't get them because it was too higher,it's impossible for her to reach them,Tae is way too taller than her.

Namjoo groaned."Ugh! Give me already!".She had sour looks she plastered on her face.

"NOPE! SO.RRY. FIRST!"

Somehow their scene got to make Hayoung to giggle,she thought it was cute tho.How she wished she could get someone like Taehyung,always being caring to Namjoo.Loving Namjoo like she is the only one he had.Namjoo is lucky enough for having someone like him,always gained love from her surrounding.Not like her,her parents always busy because of their works.Having a fiancè seems like she doesn't have one.It's true Hayoung and Ji hoon have been bond for about three years,but Ji hoon never showed his affectionate to her as a fiancè.He preferred to treat her as a sister,not more than that.Hayoung had done everything for him to fall in love with her,but nothing happened.Seems like he had something in the past that make him to keep their relationship stay in a line,didn't want to cross over it.No one knew about this,including Namjoo.Only her parents and Ji hoon parents knew it.Other than them...no one.

"Fine! Sorry!" Namjoo said,half-hearted.

"More soften please." Taehyung demanding.

Namjoo let out the breath of frustrated."I'm so sorry my honey bunny sugar plum Taetae.."She said it with her both index fingers and thumbs were pinching both Taehyung's cheeks,wriggled them a bit.

"OKAY! OKAY! Stop it! It's hurt.Your nail.They pricked against my skin!.Ouch!." He carressed his cheeks as Namjoo took down her fingers hope the pains will reduce."Aishh!! How long it has been?! Cut your nails already!."

Namjoo totally ignoring him.She just showed him her cheeky grinned.Not bother to answer his question.Let them be unanswered in Taehyung's head.

She snatched the paper bag from Taehyung and took them to the kitchen and placing them on the table.Taehyung just watching over her with 'what a manner' looks.

She was checking them out,one by one,honestly half of the bag already torn apart,don't know how it can be like that.It's clearly shown that she was really really starving.

"OH! YOUNGIE!" In the middle of her business she had realised that she absolutely had forgotten the fact that Hayoung was there to help her with that 'thing'.Yeah 'thing'."I'm so sorry.I've forgotten about you.So sorry." Namjoo muttered.

"Awww,,it's okay Unnie.I already used to be like this.Don't worry.It's okay." Hayoung said it half-hearted with her arms were crossed against her chest.Unamused.

"Awwww...my youngie is sulking.What should I do?.I'm not really know how to comfort someone in not a good mood.Urmm,what should I do....or do you want Taehyung to coax you huh.He's really good in it." Namjoo said it,wriggled her brows playfully.

"NO! What a-" Hayoung and Taehyung said it in unison.They both were embarrased yet annoyed.They looked into each other and quickly broke the gaze.Taehyung shots a glared to Namjoo,this is all her fault.And Hayoung just standing still looking down to the floor,shy.God thanks Namjoo! You made thing between them awkward.

"HAHA!" She laughing out loud."You guys were too cute.I can't.Haha." She still laughing,the tears were started to form at the corner of her eyes,she stomped the kitchen table hardly.Their faces were too funny,she could feel the heat between them due from embarassment,their faces were so red.Hayoung and Taehyung just watching her unamused,she's gone wild already.This is not something funny okay,yeah maybe for Namjoo,but not for them.

Namjoo slowly regain her sane back.Her laughs slow down little by little as she wiped the tears at the corner of her eyes.

 "Are you done?." Taehyung asked her emotionless.

"He..hee" She nodded her head."I'm done.I'm sorry,but you guys were funny.I can't bear it." She started to laugh again but Taehyung already asked her to stop it,or else he will break her neck.

"Fine..Ahh,my tummy,they strained." She whimpered.

"Serve you right Unnie! That's what you got after laughing at us.You deserve them." Hayoung being merciless.

"That's was 100% right!." Taehyung joined Hayoung to hook Namjoo down,they sharing the gaze and smile to each other,agreed to show no mercy to Namjoo.

"2 against 1,hooooo! That was not fair.Whatever.I'm going to eat right now." She already have a ham sandwiches in her right hand.And now,they just waiting for her to bring them into .

"Yeah me too." Taehyung joined Namjoo to grab his brunch too.He took a sit in front of Namjoo and picked one of mixed berries pie."Hey! That's mine!." Namjoo wanted to steal them from him."Hey! Don't you forget the fact that I brought them for you,so officially this is mine too." He gave her a sideway glanced and shoved the pie straight inside his mouth,ignoring Namjoo."Haishh! Fine!" Namjoo gave up.

Hayoung can't bear to watch them gluttoned the foods,eventhough she already had her breakfast earlier,but she's getting hungry back.At last she'd also joined them.And took a same food with Taehyung,mixed berries pie.Namjoo can't prevent her to not having some,since Taehyung already gave her a permission to take them.He brought them anyway.

They spent their times together,and shared their thoughts and stories,eventhough this is a second encountered for Hayoung and Taehyung,but they felt very closed,they got along well so fast,since Taehyung is social butterfly,so he had no problems to make friend with Hayoung.As for Hayoung,she was awkward at the first,maybe with Taehyung's tons of joke and humors she got used to it at last.