Chapter 6: That Memory Card.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once stepped into the house, I took off my shoe and put it on the shoe rack in an orderly manner.

I heard Bobby's laughter with his girlfriend in the living room and immediately I walked in with a fast pace, but before I was able to speak, someone caught my attention at the corner of the living room.

Hanbin.

What was he doing here? Oh... That's right, Bobby's best buddy. Of course, he would be here. 

Silly me.

Why didn't he felt like he was a big light bulb between the two couple? Wouldn't that be awkward for him? 

Oh well, whatever... it wasn't my concern right now.

I ignored his presence at the moment because the memory card was what I was desperate to have it.

It might contain stuff that helps me to recall my memory and that was one thing I wished I could fully recover since I felt sorry for the people around me when I forgot all those time we spend together.

I felt so burden that I have to make them start all over again just for me and be patient with me when I forgot about certain things that I was supposed to remember.

"Oppa, do you know where you put my memory card at?" I asked my brother but the rest of them at the living turned their and looked at me.

Bobby peeled his eyes away from his girlfriend before looking at me with a frown on my sudden question to him about the memory card.

"What memory card are you talking about?" he asked as his arm still resting on his girlfriend's shoulder.

"The memory card inside my phone before I dropped in the pool. There must be a memory card, right? It's impossible for a phone without a memory card." I tried asking again, hoping that he would remember somehow.

"Ahh... I don't remember where I put it at." Bobby scratched the back of his head with a goofy look.

"No no no, you have to try and remember it for me! It's very important to me." I shook my head and urge my brother to help me remember.

"Wait, Sua... Did you perhaps... remember something?" Bobby carefully asked as I caught Hanbin's face lit up and anticipating for my reply.

Sorry to crash Hanbin's hope.

"Nope, I am hoping that the memory card can help me with my memory..." I explained.

"Bobby, was it the Samsung phone that you asked me to repair?" Bobby's Girlfriend, Jaeyeon asked.

"Yeah, the white colour phone." Bobby nodded his head.

"I put your memory card inside the brown box underneath your bed." Jaeyeon looked at me and said with a smile.

The brown box underneath my bed? How come I didn't know there was a box underneath my bed after sleeping for a few days?

"Thanks, Jaeyeon eonnie!" I immediately thanks her and ran up the stairs.

Once opened the door to my room, I kneeled down to the ground and grabbed a brown box out underneath.

Other than just the brown box, I found a black helmet beside and pulled it out as well.

Helmet?

 Do I always ride Bobby's motorcycle? Why was there a Pororo sticker on the helmet?

I touched the sticker at the side of the helmet and wondered.

Well, anyway the helmet wasn't something important for me now.

The memory card was the priority.

I set the helmet aside and opened the lid of the brown box before setting aside on the ground next to me.

The brown box looked more like a memory box, it was filled with most of the things I used when I was young and I couldn't bear to throw as well as certain new things that I couldn't even remember why they were inside.

Like the pororo band-aids and the alcohol pads, I didn't even have any ideas why was it in the box.

Do I always injure myself?

I ignored it and saw a transparent box that contain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter