Chapter 12: The movies.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The baddest female Seoul city ever had- is definitely not CL, probably me.

I couldn’t believe I just ditched Hanbin for Jin because I promised a movie date with him way before when Hanbin asked me.

I meant Jin asked me out first and of course, I have to go with him instead of Hanbin.

You guys know first come first serve right?

I really wanted to go out with Hanbin instead but I couldn’t do that and broke a promise, I would be a serious bad in that case.

No words could describe how guilty I was when I told Hanbin I was out with Sujeong instead of Jin. 

I knew Hanbin wouldn’t be pleased if I said I was out with Jin, I rather lie than saying I was going out for a movie with Jin or else the whole entire iKON would come stalking me to make sure my safety.

“Are you okay? You look stress.” Jin said as he approached me with a tub of popcorns.

I nodded my head gently and sighed as I lowered my head and stared at the ground.

“If you are not feeling well, we can go home and rest first. We can always watch movie another time…” Jin said and smiled.

I knew Jin was very nice and you didn’t know how much I wanted to tell him to watch movie another time and go out with Hanbin right at that moment, but I just couldn’t.

Things would turn out ugly.
"I bought the tickets and you bought the popcorns already right? Let’s not waste our money.” I forced a smile and looked at Jin.

I wouldn’t want to be a burden right at the moment for the benefits of myself.

That would be really selfish of me.

“If you insist then let’s go.” Jin shrugged and nodded towards the direction that we were supposed to be heading to.

Before I was able to take another step, my feet were rooted to the ground as soon as my eyes met with the man that I lied about going to a movie with Sujeong.

Hanbin.

Cold sweat started forming and I felt like my heart stopped for a moment and it took away my breath, making me hard to breathe.

Hanbin looked at the person beside me before frowning, afterwards, his face was nothing but full of disappointment and betrayal.

I twisted my head slightly to my side and saw Jin smirked at Hanbin.

No, no, no, that wasn’t the time he should smirk at Hanbin. 

I knew I owed Hanbin a good explanation and I didn’t mind doing right at the moment, but before I was able to take a step closer to him, a familiar figure came and wrapped her arms around Hanbin’s arms.

It was Jisoo.

The girl I saw at the Samgyeopsal restaurant.

That was my turned to feel betrayed and disappointed, I stared at him with an upset look and no words could describe how sorrow I was feeling right now.

My entire mood was all gone and I didn’t know what to feel anymore.

Didn’t he tell me that he meant every word he said at the restaurant?

But was he out with that Jisoo girl now....right? I knew I was wrong lying to him in the first place that I was out with Sujeong, but he did the same thing as well…..he went out with that Jisoo girl alone.

“Sua?” Jin called.

I snapped back into my reality and looked at Jin.

“Gwenchana?” Jin asked as he witnessed everything when that Jisoo tried pulling Hanbin away.

“Y-yeah… let’s go, the movie is starting soon.”  I nodded my head and forcefully smile to assure Jin I was alright even though I was totally not feeling alright at all after witnessing the thing.

Just like what the Jisoo girl did, I wrapped my arms around Jin’s arms as well and pulled him to the theater, not forgetting to confirm that Hanbin saw it with the corner of my eyes.

As soon as I entered the theater after heading to the ladies, I thought that I might be able to watch the movie peacefully but I was wrong.

Hanbin and Jisoo were sitting literally behind us.

Yay! How lucky -.-

I totally ignored their presence and acted like I didn’t see the both of them as I pulled Jin to sit down still with my arms wrapped around since the movie was already starting soon and the commercials were already started playing.

I must admit that I didn’t pay any attention to the movie at all and my whole entire mind was filled with Hanbin.

Only Hanbin.

Call me a jealous or whatsoever for all I don’t care, how could he said those words but actually meant another thing?

He was making me confuse every single day!

What’s with that embrace we had and the interlocking of hands all these while? It meant nothing???

Erm... Hello? I meant something to me okay.

Oh my god…. Song Sua, why were toy so easy to let him hug and hold your hands? I should stop him and not let him do whatever he wants with me.

That was so wrong.

No wonder he doesn’t mean whatever he said.

“Are you alright?” Jin suddenly whispered to me.

“Uh? Y-yeah….” I nodded my head.

I was bad right? A date with Jin but yet I was thinking only Hanbin.

No, I should stop and focus on the movie. I would be dead if Jin ever asked me about the movie later.

What was the movie again? Revenge of the daughter….? Yeah… what a lame movie title. Wonder why the hell Jin was interested in that anyway.

The movie goes on and on and all of a sudden I got engrosses with the movie because it was damn interesting, the story plot was nice as well.

It was about a daughter who was nice to her parents, but as soon as her dad passed away, her mom became mentally ill and started abusing her here and there.

What caught my attention was the mom locked her in the room and treats her like a dog instead of a real human. 

She could beat her up and not giving her any food for days, or giving her food but demanding her to eat like a dog.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter