Chapter 14: "I Love You."

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me about it, why do we have to get out of the house for you?" Bobby whined at me when I was busy in the kitchen.

"I only need YOU to get out, you're disturbing me while I am cooking!" I frowned as I mixed the flour and other ingredients using the folding-in method.

"Bobby, can you just shut your mouth and enjoy the moment of your sister trying to make something for B.I?" Jaeyeon annoyingly scolded her boyfriend.

Bobby's eyes shot opened after hearing what his girlfriend said and he stared at me with a surprised face.

"What?" I asked.

He was looking at me like I committed some kind of crime.

"You're baking what? Cake for B.I?" Bobby asked with an unconvincing look.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" I frowned.

"The matter is, why are you even baking a cake for B.I? It isn't like some special occasion! His birthday is about a month later." Bobby pointed out.

"Is it I can only bake something for Hanbin when it's his birthday?" I retort.

What kind logic was that???

"So.... You like B.I, isn't it? Uh, uh?" Bobby wiggled his eyebrows and teased me.

Immediately my face flustered with shades of redness, I hid my face away from Bobby just in case he decided to continue to tease me more.

"Bobby!" Jaeyeon scolded and slapped Bobby's arms as she came to the kitchen as well.

"Okay! Okay!" Bobby surrender, he would never win against his girlfriend and me. "Is he coming over?" Bobby asked.

"Yeah, I asked him. I lied to him and ditched him for a movie, I apologized and invited him over." I shrugged and sighed.

Even though I retrieved my memory, I couldn't deny how guilty I was when I recalled that I lied to Hanbin just cause I wanted to watch a movie with Jin since he asked me out first.

Thank god when I asked Hanbin to come over he didn't sound mad at all. 

I truly have to make up for him and that was why I was baking cakes and cookies for him.

For some reason I felt like making pastries for him, I meant I heard something about missing Valentine from him.... So yeah.

It was like 2 years of not celebrating Valentine with him and I felt like I need to repay him somehow.

Moreover, I heard he was there with me over the past 2 years while I was in a coma..... It must be hard that I didn't remember him after that.

"Bad ." Bobby rolled his eyes at me.

"Jaeyeon eonnie!" I whined and pouted slightly.

"Bobby! Let's go out and date, stop disturbing your sister. I'm sure you want her to get back with B.I right?" Jaeyeon frowned.

"Araso, araso. My best girlfriend is the most considerate angel ever." Bobby smiled and pecked his girlfriend's cheek.

Aww.... Look how cute they were... I wished me and Hanbin would somehow be like them... IF ONLY.

Oh wow... What was I thinking about?? 

Hanbin has yet to confess to me properly and I was already thinking about kissing?? Stupid me -.-

With that, Bobby and Jaeyeon left the house leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I smiled to myself in the progress of making the food I was planning to make for Hanbin.

I just didn't know why but the happiness was in me that I couldn't help it but curled up into a smile.

 

Just in the next hour, the doorbell rang.

I took off the apron and smoothed my pink pinafo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter