Chapter 15: Being Hanbin's Girlfriend.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Great days have been passing by and there were nothing much that I would want to ask for when I was already with Hanbin.

Well, of course he didn’t know my memory was already back. I want to keep it as a secret and surprise him on his birthday in a week later.

Anyway, having my memory back or not doesn’t matter now since I and Hanbin were together now.

Like what he said, starting from the bottom and I thought it was the best thing I could ever have with him.

Happiness filled everyday.

“Sua.” Hanbin called as he approached me at one of the random benches in the college school.

I stood up with a smile on my face as I looked at Hanbin running towards me.

“Why are you running?” I asked as I wiped the sweat from his forehead.

“Because I can’t wait to see you.” Hanbin replied with his cute dimples shown again.

Aww…. My weak heart just cannot at his dimples.

I bite my inner lips just in case I smile even wider and got teased by Hanbin again. 

We have been dating for a month now and he has been teasing me ever since the day I confessed my feelings to him; he was like what kind of girl I was to confess to a guy.

I rather got embarrass and teased by him than living in the darkness without knowing what was going on between the two of us and none of us decided to make a move about it.

“You just saw me yesterday.” I pointed out and pinched his cheeks gently.

“That was YESTERDAY. So what brings you here?” Hanbin asked.

“ I got cakes for you.” I lifted the paper bag up to show Hanbin.

It was cakes that I brought from Bulletproof café.

I baked a few cakes at the store for ahjumma to sell in the cafe, but I need a guinea pig so yeah…. Hanbin was my guinea pig for my cakes.

“Man… Are you making me fat?” Hanbin pouted slightly and pulled my close to him but the waist.

“Yeah, so that girls will not come near to you especially that Jisoo.” I giggled.

“Don’t worry, I am always keeping a distance away from her.” Hanbin chuckled and pinched my nose.

“I trust you.” I kissed his cheeks and giggled to myself with a flustered face.

“Are you embarrassed now?” Hanbin raised his brow at me and started teasing me again.

“Ani.” I shook my head and pretended I wasn’t but the truth was, I was really embarrass even after that few weeks being with him just like any other normal couple you could find at the street.

“Is it?” Hanbin sheepishly smiled as he doubting me.

The next moment Hanbin’s lips landed on mine as he gave me a peck on my lips.

Immediately my cheeks heated up even more as I felt flustered again towards Hanbin’s action.

“Come on, let’s eat before your lunch break is over.” I said and interlocked my hands with Hanbin before pulling him to the cafeteria, hoping that he wouldn't be able to see that flustered face of mine.

Well, it was like I was back in high school where iKON was sitting in the middle of the cafeteria, just that there wasn’t any girl surrounding them and fangirl about them which was kind of a good thing for me.... I guess?

It means lesser competitor for me, wasn’t that good? :)

“Oh, having a date with B.I?” Bobby asked with his mouth stuffed with food as he looked up and saw me and Hanbin pulling a chair out to sitting next to them.

“Yeah, I brought dessert for you guys.” I smiled and lifted the paper bag and showed them.

“Aww…. Did you bake that salted caramel red velvet cake I taught you?” 
Donghyuk asked proudly since he was the best cook among IKON.

“Yeap! It was the best selling product in the café.” I nodded my head and said excitedly.

“You gave my recipe to that ’s café?!” Donghyuk asked with a disbelief as he looked at me with a betrayal eyes.

“No, no! I just bake and sell there, the recipe was k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter