Chapter 8: Flashback #1

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After several thrilling rides with Hanbin, I couldn't deny how pale the both of us look especially Hanbin.

His face was as white as a paper and it seemed like I was overboard on forcing him to giant loop for five times continuously.

"Gwenchana?" I asked as I looked at Hanbin with a concern look.

"Y-yeah..." He stuttered and nodded his head.

Well, I was very certain that he wasn't feeling alright at all. He was lying so that he wouldn't look weak in front of me.

Man's pride -_-

"What about you? Are you alright? Your face look red." Hanbin looked at my face and frowned a little.

"Huh?" I touched my face and felt a slight heat on my palm, that was when I recalled what happened during the ride.

Almost immediately my face started to heat up even more.

During that ride, Hanbin just grabbed my hand tightly and interlocked. 

For some reason my heart started beating hard and instead of feeling scared for the thrilling rides, I was nervous and my hands were trembling.

I swore Hanbin knew I was trembling since he was interlocking with me or not because he was too scared.

"Oh...nothing, I'm feeling a little hot be uss of those rides. Do you want to take a rest?" I brushed off the topic and asked Hanbin.

He seemed like he needed a rest because his face said all to me.

He nodded his head and pulled me along with him to a random bench at the park.

I didn't know why or how did we became "that close" after the ride, we were having skinship like holding hands.

That was rather weird and at the same time relief for me because Hanbin wasn't pushing me away whenever I tried to get close with him like last time.

It seemed like that amusement park trip make a good progress on the bond between the two of us.

I really have to thank Jaeyeon eonnie with that.

That was like a step closer for me to confront Hanbin the past both of us shared.

I was so damn curious about it.

"I'll get you a drink." I offered.

I stood up and when I was about to make a move, Hanbin grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"I'll go, you rest." He said.

"You look like you need more rest than me, just listen to me and rest here. I'll make it quick." I patted his shoulder and pulled away from his grip to get drinks for the both of us as quick as possible since I was a little worried about Hanbin.

I went to a certain vending machine nearby and pressed for two bottles of mineral waters before heading back to the random bench where Hanbin was seated.

“Here.” I smiled and passed Hanbin the bottle of mineral water.

He gladly took it and open the cap before taking a few sip. “Thanks.” He tried to force out a smile on his pale face.

It was my entire fault for getting him to play all those crazy rides.

“Are you sure you are alright? Do you want to go back home and rest first?” I suggested since he looked like he was going to collapse anytime.

Hanbin shook his head, “What do you want to play next?” he asked.

“Let’s just rest, alright? You look really pale and I don’t want to make you take another ride with me.” I patted his shoulder and smiled to assure.

“No, I don’t want to be the burden. We came here to have fun.” Hanbin looked at me.

“And I don’t want to be a burden making you sick because I just want to have fun that will be really selfish of me.” I frowned. “If you want, we can come here again but let’s minimize the roller coaster rides next time.” I suggested and beamed to Hanbin.

He let out a relief sigh and smiled to me as he nodded his head weakly.

We sat there comfortably for awhile as we enjoyed each other company while watching people walking passed us.

“Sua?”

Someone called and I turned my head.

Well, I never expect to see him.

“Pink!” I stood up and pointed my index finger on him.

“It’s really you! I didn’t expect to see you, what brings you here?” Pink asked.

“I’m here with my brother and his friends.” I shrugged and pointed my thumbs backwards.

Pink glanced to my back and frowned, “B.I?”.

B.I?????

OKAY, WHY DOES THAT TWO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter