Chapter 7: Chocolate Cookies.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Song Sua! I can’t believe you make all 9 of us to wait for you, are you a princess?” Bobby frowned and asked as he folded his arms with a slit eyes glaring at me.

“Shut up, a girl always has the rights to be late.” Jaeyeon slapped Bobby’s arms and rolled her eyes.

That was right, Jaeyeon eonnie! 

Bobby has been more and more of a jerkass and I was almost on my limit of tolerance in giving him a big slap across his face.

“Ouch, ouch! Okay, fine.” Bobby lifted both of his arms up as surrender to his girlfriend. “So where did you go? Didn’t I tell you that Hanbin is going to fetch you? Why did you send him off?” Bobby asked me with a disbelief.

I eyed at Hanbin with the corner of my eyes, feeling a little guilty for making him doing an extra trip to my house and ended up telling him to go first because I was busy with something else.

Well, I could explain about that.

“Erm… I have something to do.” I awkwardly said and tried avoiding looking at Hanbin because I was 100% sure that he was looking at me.

“Like what? Make-up? I see lip gloss on you.”  Bobby pointed at my lips and started teasing me.

WTF, BOBBY. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?! -.-

“Yah! Why are you making your sister embarrass?!” Jaeyeon slapped Bobby’s arms across once again.

Oh my gawd! Thanks, Jaeyeon eonnie for that. Bobby really needs that slap across his arms several times.

“Okay, sorry!” Bobby surrender again to his girlfriend.

“Come on, Sua! I miss having so much with you!” Sujeong said as she wrapped her arms around my arms and pulled me to the gantry area of the amusement park.

I eyed back at Hanbin and I saw him looking down to the ground…. Was he disappointed? What for?

I meant I did I felt a little disappointed when Sujeong pulled me away since I thought of coming to the amusement park with Hanbin as my main focus.

As soon as we entered, Sujeong jumped up and down like some kind of kids. 

Well, I have to admit that I was excited too when I entered seeing all the bright lights from different rides and it makes my heart tingle a little with happiness since I have never been to Lotte World before.... or maybe I did but I just didn't remember.

“Oh my gawd! Look at the Camelot Carousel! Isn’t that the popular carousel in that drama called "Stairways to the heaven"? Let’s take that!” Sujeong excitedly said.

Woah, woah…. I didn’t know Sujeong could be that excited, it scared the hell out of me.

When Sujeong was about to pull me into the queue for the Camelot Carousel, she was stopped by Junhoe grabbing her arms.

“What?” She frowned and looked back at Junhoe.

“You are going with me, it’s our date.” Junhoe frowned and looked at Sujeong with an unreadable look on his face.

“No.” Sujeong firmly said and pulled me with her to the queue again. However, she was stopped by Junhoe once more.

Junhoe gave her a look that what seemed like he was hinting her something, Sujeong’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape before letting go of my arms with a smile.

“Erm… I think I should go with Junhoe.”  And with that, Sujeong left with Junhoe and I was left dumbfounded with the others.

O…kay, that was awkward now after Sujeong and Junhoe left and I was alone with the others after getting ditch by my friend.

“Hey, who wanna play the French Revolution with me?” Yunhyeong asked.

“Oh, I want to play that roller coaster!”  Donghyuk raised his arms up excitedly.

“Me too!” Chanwoo waved his hand as well.

“Let’s go, I don’t wanna waste my time standing here.” Yunhyeong said and left with the other boys following him.

“Well, I play with the other as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter