Chapter 9: Flashback #2

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[FLASHBACK]
I shifted my gazed to B.I as I brushed my fringe away from my face and blew a raspberry before ping my bag to take those papers out that was from my locker and shoved it on B.I's face.

Yes, I LITERALLY SHOVED IT ON B.I'S FACE.

He stared me in shocked and other girls around gasped, totally surprised at what I was doing.

The entire cafeteria turned quiet and I was gaining attention, even Sujeong came beside me trying to pull me away from the scene but I was not going to let her pull me away easily. Especially after I threw those papers to B.I.

"Sua! That was rude!" Bobby frowned and looked at me like he was scolding me for my misbehavior since he already knew what happened to me back then. 

His job in school was to make sure I was behaving which was what he promised eomma as a brother.

B.I scoffed and I could see him rolling his tongue inside his mouth probably feeling pissed as well. 

He turned away to my brother before making a proof for supporting his remark on me the day before.

"I told ya'll that she was rude." He smirked like he finally exposed my true colors because I was acting all-so- cute and innocent in front of his other friends but not to him.

"What's that?" The one with small eyes, I guess the one who was complimenting me yesterday, asked me when he was looking at those papers I just threw.

I didn't answer them and let them figure out themselves.

I hate speaking to people because I swore I was going to erupt and shoot them to death if I opened my mouth and speak.

"Who did this to you?" Bobby frowned and stood up as he asked me with disbelief eyes after reading what was written on one of those random papers.

Is he stepping up his position as a brother now?

"Sua, let's just let this time off. It's not good to piss them off." Sujeong whispered to me as she tried to pull me off again. 

I started off the confrontation and of course, I wasn't going to walk off just like that, I would leave a bad name to myself.

"Sujeong." I called and looked at her. "Wait for me in the music room, I don't want to get you into trouble."

"And I don't want you to get into trouble as well." Sujeong stubbornly replied me as she stayed on the spot and glared at the boys in front of us.

[FLASHBACK ENDED]

 

 

“OH MY GOD!” I opened my eyes and saw the white ceilings above me.
I sat up from my sleeping position and looked around before sighing in relief that I was safe in my own bedroom.

The last thing I remember was I told Hanbin I felt tired and went into my room and I had a very bad dream, I must say.

That dream felt so real and I don’t even felt like it was a dream at all. 

Did I really throw the papers that were covered with sweet drinks on Hanbin’s face? 

He seemed really mad at me….No... In fact, we hated one another in the dream.

 Why did I felt like it really did happen before?

I wiped off the cold sweat on my forehead as I wondered, trying to debate in my mind if I really did it or not on throwing the thing on Hanbin's face.

“Sua?!” Hanbin burst into my room and looked at me with a panicked look on his face.

Did my yelp just startled him and cause him in panicked mode?

I shifted my eyes from the empty air in front of me to him.

“Gwenchana? I heard you shout….” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter