Chapter 13: Brother-Sister Bond.

Sequel: LOVE DUMB.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sua." Jin called as soon as I came out from the washroom.

I wiped my lips for the last time with a piece of tissue paper before disposing it into the bin.

Jin looked at me worriedly with a frown on his face, "gwenchana?" He asked.

I nodded my head and smile slightly, I did feel slightly better than just now after puking.

"What are you doing here? The movie hasn't ended yet." I said.

"It's okay, you're more-" 

Before Jin was able to finish his sentence, we were interrupted by Hanbin.

"Sua?!" He grabbed both of my arms and searched for my eyes deeply to check if I was okay.

Did he saw me running out of the theater?  

Of course, he did. I was sitting right in front of him and that Jisoo girl, silly me.

I stared at Hanbin blankly, waiting for him to say the next word since I wouldn't want to act like that day when we were at the amusement park when I left Jin dumbfounded.

"Gwenchana? I saw you running out holding your mouth...." Hanbin asked worriedly.

Just as I was about to say something, Jisoo came and interrupted by wrapping her arms around Hanbin's arms.

What was with her and linking arms? She needs to go away from Hanbin -.- stupid .

"Jisoo, can you stop?" Hanbin frowned and pulled his arms away from Jisoo.

"Oppa, the movie hasn't ended!" Jisoo frowned and stomped her feet on the ground like a kid.

"So? You can continue it with Jonghyun and the others right?" Hanbin frowned and protested.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh........ so he actually went with his bunch of college friends? I mistook him that he went out with Jisoo alone, wtf.

"I don't want! It's rare that you will go out for a movie with all of us!" The girl retorts and pouted at Hanbin.

Oh well, that was ugly.

Omg... I don't want to see her making a scene in front me on how much he wanted Hanbin to watch movie with her, her voice was annoying as hell epsecially when it echoed through the corridor.

"Erm... We will go first." I interrupted them and pulled Jin along with me.

I really wanted to let Hanbin knows I recalled everything but yet I didn't want him to know..... I meant.... you guys know what I was trying to say right?

 I hope you understand what I was thinking.

He didn't want to let me know about the past we had, why? Didn't he loves me and I assured him that I have the mutual feelings for him too?

I was just confused with the way he was acting towards me, it was like a step forward to him and he took  a step away from me.

Was he going away from me because he doesn’t like me anymore? BUT WE INTERLOCKED OUR HANDS AND EVEN HUG!

Or was it because of the video that I embarrassed him to his friends?
 
iKON quitted being a gang because of me right? I make them lose their position among the rookies gang and that was why he doesn’t want to come near me...right? That must be it.

“Sua, gwenchana? You look pale…. Do you want to go home and rest? I can send you back if you want.” Jin offered and looked at me with worried face after we exited the mall.

Was I always making him worried? I just didn’t know what to feel anymore after gaining my memory…. Should I be happy or not?

Thousands of thoughts racing through my mind like it was going to explode anytime soon.
“Y-yeah…” I nodded my head slightly before I stopped walking and turned my head to Jin and looked at him with a serious look.

“Is there anything you want to say?” Jin asked after I stared at him for a few seconds.

“Can I ask you something?” I carefully asked.

He nodded his head and smiled to me slightly.

I took a deep breath before asking, “If your girlfriend ever got frame by somebody else, will you stay by her side or just leave her? It is a really embarrassing thing that it seemed like the whole world is against her…..will you leave or stay?”

“Stay. Is that even a question you should ask? If I really love my girlfriend, no matter what I’ll stay by her side even if it was an embarrassing thing that the whole world is against her. She was being framed right? As long as she was honest to me, I don’t mind being embarrassed with her.” Jin answered without hesitation.

I knew Jin was a nice guy…. But would Hanbin thinks like him? Well, at least half of what Jin thought?

I stared at the ground after hearing Jin’s thought. You guys didn’t know how much I wished that Hanbin would think exactly like Jin.

“Why?” Jin asked.

I snapped back to reality and looked at Jin, “Just…I don’t know. Something like that came into my mind.” I shrugged and smiled slightly.

“Ohh…” Jin nodded with understanding.

“Erm… I need to go somewhere first. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter