Road trip

Religious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun took a deep breath as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Today was seminar day. 

A car honked and Baekhyun took quick steps downstairs but to his disappointment, his two parents were just smirking at him.

"Excited that much, son?"

Baekhyun pouted as he sat on the couch.

"Son, relax." Mrs. Byun hugged his son.

"I don't know how. I'm... I'm really looking forward to this seminar."

"But... isn't it about priesthood?" Mr. Byun raised an eyebrow.

"Nope, appa. Father Yixing texted me last night that he wasn't kidding. It's far from priesthood. It's about finding ourselves."

"Then good luck, my son. I just wish that you won't come home being too religious and all." Mr. Byun chuckled as he patted his son's back.

The doorbell rang and the family of three rose from the couch.

Mr. Byun opened the door and there revealed Chanyeol.

Chanyeol never fails to amaze Baekhyun.

Chanyeol was just wearing a black tshirt inside a hoodie and loose pants.

Dorky choice of clothes but Chanyeol still looks so handsome.

"Umm, hello sir and ma'am! I'm here to fetch Baekhyun!" Chanyeol smiled as he bowed to the Byun parents.

"Stay safe you two. Tell Father Yixing that Baekhyun hates bugs and that he yelps like a puppy before going to sleep and that-"

"Umma! I'm not staying outdoors forever! Stop talking like I'm moving out." Baekhyun whined.

"As an umma, I'm just worried about you, my only son." Mrs. Byun hugged Baekhyun tightly.

"Don't worry, ma'am. I will keep in mind as I am responsible for his well-being." Chanyeol grinned.

"You should be. You're the one who invited him in the first place." Mr. Byun glared playfully.

"Yes, sir! I remember!" Chanyeol scratched his nape, a little scared of the playful glare.

"I trust you, Chanyeol. Please take care of my son." Mrs. Byun patted Chanyeol's chest as she can't reach the latter's head.

"Aigoo, you are taking too long. Let's go, Chanyeol." Baekhyun dragged the smiling Chanyeol towards the car.

Inside the car, Baekhyun smiled at Father Yixing who smiled back.

"You two took so long, I was worried that the Byuns were having second thoughts in letting you join."

"It was nothing, Father. They're just really worried for my well-being." 

Father Yixing nodded in understanding and so, they started their road trip to the rest house.

Chanyeol was still sleepy as his head kept falling and him being almost impossible to open his eyes.

Baekhyun was worried so he swiftly pushed Chanyeol's head to rest on his shoulders.

Baekhyun was feeling giddy inside but he controlled it.

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol sleepily looked up at Baekhyun who tried to avoid lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter